Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E72 · Episodes

072 缩小惊喜

缩小惊喜

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 72 — 缩小惊喜.

58 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Something definitely happened that time!

那次肯定发生了什么!

旁白 neutral

I told you I had a powerful imagination!

我跟你说过我的想象力很强大!

旁白 neutral

Where... where are we?

我们…我们在哪儿?

旁白 neutral

Either we made things really, really big or..

要么是我们把东西变得特别特别大,要么…

旁白 neutral

Or we're really, really small!

要么是我们变得特别特别小!

旁白 neutral

Wait a minute

等等。

旁白 neutral

We weren't supposed to shrink

我们不该变小的。

旁白 neutral

The bullies were supposed to get big again

应该是那些欺负人的家伙重新变大才对。

旁白 neutral

This is so cool!

这太酷了!

旁白 neutral

Hi, ant! You look pretty big now!

嗨,蚂蚁!你现在看起来真大!

旁白 neutral

Sorry if I squashed some of your friends yesterday! Ha-ha!

抱歉,如果我昨天不小心踩扁了你的一些朋友!哈哈!

旁白 neutral

Danny! Where did you go? Oh, great

丹尼!你跑哪儿去了?哦,真棒。

旁白 neutral

I wonder where they're going

不知道他们要去哪儿。

旁白 neutral

Danny! Danny! Danny!

丹尼!丹尼!丹尼!

旁白 neutral

Whoa! What's that?

哇!那是什么?

旁白 neutral

He won't sting me because he can't see me

他不会蜇我,因为他看不见我。

旁白 neutral

Being tiny is the best!

变小了的感觉最棒了!

旁白 neutral

Think of all the places I can get into now

想想我现在能钻进多少地方啊。

旁白 neutral

That Danny can be a lot of trouble, but he's the best art student I've ever had

那个丹尼虽然挺能惹麻烦,但他是我教过的最棒的美术学生。

旁白 neutral

This is going to be a lot of fun

这一定会很好玩的。

旁白 neutral

Ow! Do you see something in my eye?

哎哟!我眼睛里是不是有东西?

旁白 neutral

Is there a bug in my eye? Ow! Ow!

我眼睛里是不是有虫子?哎哟!哎哟!

旁白 neutral

Now I'll tickle his nose. Hee-hee!

现在我要挠挠他的鼻子。嘿嘿!

旁白 neutral

Ah... ah... ah-choo!

啊……啊……阿嚏!

旁白 neutral

Ha-ha-ha! I can't wait to try that

哈哈哈!我迫不及待想再试一次了。

旁白 neutral

That's his laugh!

那是他的笑声!

旁白 neutral

Danny

丹尼。

旁白 neutral

Huh? Oh, it's you

啊?哦,是你啊。

旁白 neutral

You shouldn't run off like that

你不应该那样乱跑。

旁白 neutral

Brad, being small is the best!

布拉德,变小真是太棒了!

旁白 neutral

The possibilities are endless

可能性是无穷无尽的。

旁白 neutral

Look out!

小心!

旁白 neutral

Ugh! I'm covered in worm muck!

呃!我浑身都是虫子的脏东西!

旁白 neutral

Are you okay?

你还好吗?

旁白 neutral

Yes, I'm okay

嗯,我没事。

旁白 neutral

Maybe being small isn't so great

也许变得这么小也没什么了不起的。

旁白 neutral

You just have to watch out for the worms

只是得当心那些虫子。

旁白 neutral

That stupid shrink-gun

那个该死的缩小枪。

旁白 neutral

It was supposed to unshrink the bullies, not shrink us

它本来是要把那些坏蛋变大的,不是用来缩小我们的。

旁白 neutral

Well, now that we're small, it should be easier to find them

不过,既然我们都变小了,应该更容易找到他们才对。

旁白 neutral

I'm not sure that's a good idea, Brad

我不确定那是个好主意,布拉德。

旁白 neutral

If we're as small as them, then they can beat us up again!

要是我们变得和他们一样小了,他们又会揍我们的!

旁白 neutral

I think you should make us big again

我觉得你应该把我们变回原样。

旁白 neutral

That's why we have to find them

正因为如此,我们才得找到他们。

旁白 neutral

What do you mean?

什么意思?

旁白 neutral

Do you see the shrink-gun anywhere?

你看到缩小枪在哪儿吗?

旁白 neutral

No

没有。

旁白 neutral

Without it, I don't know how to make us big again

没有它,我不知道怎么把我们变回原来的大小。

旁白 neutral

What does that have to do with finding those two bullies?

这跟找那两个坏蛋有什么关系?

旁白 neutral

If we find Chuck and Dave, I can examine them

如果我们找到查克和戴夫,我就能检查一下他们。

旁白 neutral

A careful inspection will help me discover how to unshrink all of us

仔细检查一下,我就能找到办法,把我们都变回去。

旁白 neutral

Well, let's start looking

好吧,那我们开始找吧。

旁白 neutral

Gross! What are those?

好恶心!那些是什么?

旁白 neutral

Those are mites

那些是螨虫。

旁白 neutral

They're excited about something

它们好像因为什么事很兴奋。

旁白 neutral

Let's go listen!

我们去听听看!

旁白 neutral

The ants will pay us well for the humans! Ha-ha-ha!

蚂蚁们会为这几个人类给我们不少报酬的!哈哈哈!

旁白 neutral

They've got the bullies!

它们抓了那两个坏蛋!