Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E71 · Episodes

071 隐藏

隐藏

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 71 — 隐藏.

52 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

We have to hide you quickly

我们得赶紧把你藏起来。

旁白 neutral

I hope your neighbor didn't hurt herself

希望你的邻居没伤着自己。

旁白 neutral

She's always spying

她老爱偷看。

旁白 neutral

I'm sure she's okay

我相信她没事的。

旁白 neutral

I'll go check

我去看看。

旁白 neutral

Oh, no, my little pooch! What's wrong?

哦,不,我的小狗狗!你怎么了?

旁白 neutral

Is everything okay, Mrs. Rice?

赖斯太太,一切都好吗?

旁白 neutral

It's a giant! Aaah!

有个巨人!啊啊啊!

旁白 neutral

I guess I stand out

看来我太显眼了。

旁白 neutral

We should get you out of sight

我们得让你躲起来。

旁白 neutral

I don't like scaring people

我不喜欢吓唬别人。

旁白 neutral

You can't help it

你没办法。

旁白 neutral

You're... a giant!

你……是个巨人!

旁白 neutral

I think you're right

我觉得你说得对。

旁白 neutral

I should hide

我应该躲起来。

旁白 neutral

Let's use the backdoor

我们用后门吧。

旁白 neutral

I have a key

我有钥匙。

旁白 neutral

Good idea

好主意。

旁白 neutral

I'll see if anyone is home

我去看看有没有人在家。

旁白 neutral

I'll hide here

我躲在这里。

旁白 neutral

Hello! Is anyone home? It's me!

喂!有人在家吗?是我!

旁白 neutral

Is it safe?

安全吗?

旁白 neutral

I think so. Come inside!

我想是的。进来吧!

旁白 neutral

Do you have another idea?

你有别的办法吗?

旁白 neutral

Maybe if you curl up really small, you will fit

也许你蜷缩得够小就能挤进去。

旁白 neutral

I'm too big to be small

我太大了,没法变小。

旁白 neutral

If only we had something to shrink you with!

要是有能把你缩小的东西就好了!

旁白 neutral

Do you have shrinking machines in your world?

你们的世界有缩小机器吗?

旁白 neutral

No. I was just wishing

没有。我只是随便想想。

旁白 neutral

We have to do something

我们得做点什么。

旁白 neutral

If I scare everyone who sees me, I won't be able to help Danny very easily

如果我吓到了所有看到我的人,我就没法轻松帮丹尼了。

旁白 neutral

You can hide in the garage

你可以躲在车库里。

旁白 neutral

I can open the garage door from inside

我可以从里面打开车库门。

旁白 neutral

Sounds great

听起来不错。

旁白 neutral

Go around to the big door. It's opening

绕到大门口去吧,门要开了。

旁白 neutral

This is as small as my closet

这里跟我的壁橱一样小。

旁白 neutral

I'm sorry. It's the best I can do for now

真抱歉,目前我能做的就只有这些了。

旁白 neutral

Ow. Oops!

哎哟,糟糕!

旁白 neutral

Are you all right?

你还好吗?

旁白 neutral

I'm okay. I hope I didn't break anything

我没事,希望没弄坏什么东西。

旁白 neutral

Don't worry about it

别担心。

旁白 neutral

I'm sure the wagon is fine

我肯定那辆小推车没事的。

旁白 neutral

It's not broken

没坏。

旁白 neutral

It rolled onto these sheets

它滚到了这些床单上。

旁白 neutral

This isn't as much fun as the last time I came to your world

这次来你的世界,没有上次那么好玩了。

旁白 neutral

Hey, that gives me an idea

嘿,这倒让我有了个主意。

旁白 neutral

Are you okay, my little pooch?

你没事吧,我的小狗狗?

旁白 neutral

Yes, I saw it too

是的,我也看到了。

旁白 neutral

It was a giant monster!

那是个巨大的怪物!

旁白 neutral

I have to warn the city

我得警告全城的人。

旁白 neutral

Hello? Is this the emergency service?

喂,是紧急求助中心吗?

旁白 neutral

You have to send the army!

你们得派军队过来!