Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E69 · Episodes

069 贝洛来帮忙

贝洛来帮忙

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 69 — 贝洛来帮忙.

58 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Really, Bello? You're willing to come to my world?

真的吗,贝洛?你愿意来我的世界?

旁白 neutral

Of course I am

当然了。

旁白 neutral

I was just a little boy when you came to my world

你来到我的世界时,我还只是个小男孩。

旁白 neutral

But I have always remembered how you helped me and my father

但我一直都记得你是如何帮助我和我爸爸的。

旁白 neutral

You were just like my baby brother─only bigger

你就像我的小弟弟一样——只是个头更大一些。

旁白 neutral

I had fun looking after you. Danny did too

照顾你很有趣,丹尼也是这么觉得的。

旁白 neutral

Yes, we had a lot of fun

是的,我们玩得很开心。

旁白 neutral

And now it is my turn to help Danny

现在轮到我帮助丹尼了。

旁白 neutral

I hope he will listen to you, Bello

我希望他会听你的话,贝洛。

旁白 neutral

Danny might be acting mean now, but he's a good boy, really

丹尼现在可能有点凶,但他其实是个好孩子。

旁白 neutral

Bello will remind him of all the good he did for Ginormous

贝洛会让他想起他为大个子做的所有好事。

旁白 neutral

He'll want to be good again

他会想再做好人的。

旁白 neutral

I'll do my best

我会尽力的。

旁白 neutral

I'm looking forward to seeing your world, Tina

我很期待看到你的世界,蒂娜。

旁白 neutral

Ever since his short visit as a baby, Bello has wanted to see your world again

从他还是个小宝宝那次短暂的拜访后,贝洛就一直想再看你的世界。

旁白 neutral

It will be strange and wonderful

那会又新奇又美妙。

旁白 neutral

Everything will seem so small this time!

这次一切都会显得好小!

旁白 neutral

Bello, you must remember to be very careful

贝洛,你一定要记得非常小心。

旁白 neutral

Sometimes my dad still thinks I'm a little kid

有时我爸还把我当小孩子。

旁白 neutral

Don't worry, Hopian

别担心,霍皮安。

旁白 neutral

I'm a good babysitter

我是个很会照顾人的保姆。

旁白 neutral

Tina, you haven't told us how you traveled to our world

蒂娜,你还没告诉我们你是怎么来到我们世界的。

旁白 neutral

I used my imagination

我用了我的想象力。

旁白 neutral

Like your dad told us, imagination is the key

就像你爸爸告诉我们的,想象力是关键。

旁白 neutral

How did you use your imagination, Tina?

蒂娜,你是怎么运用想象力的?

旁白 neutral

I had to concentrate hard

我必须非常专注。

旁白 neutral

That was important

那很重要。

旁白 neutral

What else?

还有呢?

旁白 neutral

I knew that I wasn't good at art like Danny

我知道我不像丹尼那样擅长画画。

旁白 neutral

So I concentrated on something that I like to do

所以我就专注在我喜欢做的事情上。

旁白 neutral

Something I am good at

说起我擅长的事情。

旁白 neutral

And what was that?

那是什么呢?

旁白 neutral

Running! I ran as fast as the wind

是奔跑!我跑得像风一样快。

旁白 neutral

There was a big storm, and a bolt of lightning almost hit me

当时有一场大风暴,一道闪电差点击中了我。

旁白 neutral

But I kept running and jumping

但我一直不停地跑着、跳着。

旁白 neutral

I kept believing that I could reach you

我始终坚信自己能找到你们。

旁白 neutral

And here I am!

现在,我来了!

旁白 neutral

And how do you and Bello plan to get back to your world?

那你和贝洛打算怎样回到你们的世界呢?

旁白 neutral

I hadn't thought that far ahead

我还没有考虑得那么远。

旁白 neutral

Do you have any ideas, Hopian?

你有什么主意吗,霍平?

旁白 neutral

Perhaps. Let's go into the backyard

也许吧。我们去后院吧。

旁白 neutral

Gosh, I remember when we fought the dragonfly here

天哪,我还记得我们在这里和蜻蜓打斗的情景。

旁白 neutral

The garden was all gray then

那时花园完全是灰蒙蒙的。

旁白 neutral

It looks better now, doesn't it?

现在看起来好多了,不是吗?

旁白 neutral

It's gorgeous

真是美极了。

旁白 neutral

It looks better thanks to you, Danny, and Brad

看起来更好了,这多亏了你、丹尼和布拉德。

旁白 neutral

Look at the sky, Tina

看看天空,蒂娜。

旁白 neutral

That blue is incredible

那片蓝太不可思议了。

旁白 neutral

And the sun is so yellow

太阳也黄得耀眼。

旁白 neutral

Look over there, past the trees and above the mountain

看那边,越过树木,在山的上方。

旁白 neutral

But... but that's impossible!

但是……但是那不可能!

旁白 neutral

Rainbows occur only after it rains!

彩虹只有雨后才会出现呢!

旁白 neutral

The rainbow has never faded after all these years

这些年来,这道彩虹从未消失过。

旁白 neutral

It has stayed the same since the day you and your friends left

从你和你的朋友们离开的那天起,它就一直保持原样。

旁白 neutral

But... how?

但是……怎么会?

旁白 neutral

It's a magical rainbow

这是一道魔法彩虹。

旁白 neutral

And Bello and I can use the rainbow to travel back to my world?

那我和贝洛能借助这道彩虹回到我的世界吗?

旁白 neutral

I knew you would figure it out!

我就知道你会弄明白的!