Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E65 · Episodes

065 欢乐重逢

欢乐重逢

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 65 — 欢乐重逢.

50 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I did it, I did it! Ha!

我做到了,我做到了!哈!

旁白 neutral

If only Danny and Brad could see me now!

要是丹尼和布拉德现在能看到我就好了!

旁白 neutral

Hopian! Hopian! It's me, Tina!

霍皮安!霍皮安!是我,蒂娜!

旁白 neutral

It's you, it's you! I'm so happy to see you!

是你,是你!见到你真高兴!

旁白 neutral

Tina? Is that you?

蒂娜?是你吗?

旁白 neutral

Of course it's me!

当然是我!

旁白 neutral

Don't you remember me?

你不记得我了吗?

旁白 neutral

I haven't forgotten, Tina, even though it was a long time ago. Come inside

我没有忘记,蒂娜,虽然那是很久以前了。进来吧。

旁白 neutral

What do you mean " a long time "?

你说“很久”是什么意思?

旁白 neutral

It wasn't that long ago

没那么久以前啊。

旁白 neutral

Tina, time works differently in my world than it does in yours

蒂娜,在我的世界,时间流逝的方式和你的世界不一样。

旁白 neutral

But you recognize me, don't you, Hopian?

但你认出我了,对吧,霍皮安?

旁白 neutral

Tina, I'm not Hopian. I'm Bello

蒂娜,我不是霍皮安。我是贝罗。

旁白 neutral

Bello? You're little Bello?

贝罗?你是小贝罗?

旁白 neutral

I'm not so little anymore

我已经不小了。

旁白 neutral

You look exactly like your dad!

你和你爸爸长得一模一样!

旁白 neutral

Well, not exactly like his dad. Hello, Tina

嗯,也不完全像他爸爸。你好,蒂娜。

旁白 neutral

Hopian, it's you!

霍皮安,真的是你!

旁白 neutral

Be careful! I'm not as young as I used to be

小心点!我不像以前那么年轻了。

旁白 neutral

But I don't understand

但我不明白。

旁白 neutral

It's only been a week since I saw you

我上次见你才过了一周。

旁白 neutral

I tried to explain it to her, Dad

爸爸,我试着向她解释过了。

旁白 neutral

Tina, have a seat

蒂娜,请坐。

旁白 neutral

It's been fifteen years since you left

你离开已经十五年了。

旁白 neutral

And they have been fifteen happy years for Ginormous

对吉诺莫斯来说,这是快乐的十五年。

旁白 neutral

That's right. Your deeds and your friends' deeds have not been forgotten

没错。你和你朋友们的功绩没有被遗忘。

旁白 neutral

So, Hopian, you're... old?

那么,霍皮安,你……老了?

旁白 neutral

Yes, Tina. I'm old now

是的,蒂娜。我现在老了。

旁白 neutral

But I need your help

但我需要你的帮助。

旁白 neutral

You have to come back to my world

你得跟我回我的世界。

旁白 neutral

Why, what's the problem?

为什么,出什么事了?

旁白 neutral

You have to help Danny

你得帮助丹尼。

旁白 neutral

Is Danny in trouble?

丹尼遇到麻烦了吗?

旁白 neutral

It's terrible! Danny is full of hate

太可怕了!丹尼充满了仇恨。

旁白 neutral

It's because of some bullies

是因为一些恶霸。

旁白 neutral

They always pick on him

他们总是欺负他。

旁白 neutral

Now, Danny wants revenge, and he convinced Brad to help

现在,丹尼想要报仇,还说动了布拉德帮忙。

旁白 neutral

That doesn't sound good

听起来不妙。

旁白 neutral

Danny won't listen to me

丹尼不听我的话。

旁白 neutral

I'm worried that he will become like Tristay!

我担心他会变得像特里斯泰一样!

旁白 neutral

I saw him cry black tears, just like Tristay did when he turned evil

我看到他流出黑色的眼泪,就像特里斯泰变邪恶时那样。

旁白 neutral

Black... tears? Danny had black tears?

黑色……眼泪?丹尼流了黑色眼泪?

旁白 neutral

You have to come with me, Hopian. You have to

你必须跟我来,霍皮安。必须的。

旁白 neutral

I would like to, Tina

我愿意去,蒂娜。

旁白 neutral

But I'm too old for an adventure like that

但我太老了,不适合这样的冒险了。

旁白 neutral

Tina, Dad's old now

蒂娜,爸爸现在老了。

旁白 neutral

He's not as healthy as he used to be

他的身体不像以前那么好了。

旁白 neutral

But what... what am I going to do?

那我……我该怎么办?

旁白 neutral

I think I know someone who can help

我想我知道谁能帮忙。

旁白 neutral

Really? Who?

真的吗?谁?