Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E62 · Episodes

062 蒂娜快跑

蒂娜快跑

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 62 — 蒂娜快跑.

56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

What was that?

那是什么?

旁白 neutral

No. I have to get to Hopian

不,我必须去霍皮安。

旁白 neutral

I have to concentrate

我必须集中注意力。

旁白 neutral

I need to be brave

我需要勇敢起来。

旁白 neutral

I need to be strong

我需要坚强起来。

旁白 neutral

What would Hopian tell me?

霍皮安会告诉我什么呢?

旁白 neutral

You can do it, Tina

你能做到的,蒂娜。

旁白 neutral

Run as fast as the wind

像风一样快地跑!

旁白 neutral

Take giant leaps

迈出巨大的步伐。

旁白 neutral

Take giant leaps of imagination

迈出想象力的巨大步伐。

旁白 neutral

Giant leaps... leaps of imagination

巨大的跳跃……想象力的飞跃。

旁白 neutral

Leap and run like the wind

像风一样跳跃奔跑。

旁白 neutral

Your belief will lead you to me

你的信念会指引你找到我。

旁白 neutral

Your belief is your strength

你的信念就是你的力量。

旁白 neutral

I do believe!

我相信!

旁白 neutral

I am fast! I am strong!

我很快!我很强壮!

旁白 neutral

One... two... three!

一……二……三!

旁白 neutral

Faster, Tina, faster!

再快点,蒂娜,再快点!

旁白 neutral

I can do it

我能做到。

旁白 neutral

I can do it

我能做到。

旁白 neutral

A giant leap... a leap of imagination

一个巨大的跳跃……一次想象的飞跃。

旁白 neutral

Whee! This is incredible!

呜呼!太不可思议了!

旁白 neutral

I'm back! I'm back!

我回来了!我回来了!

旁白 neutral

I can't believe it!

真不敢相信!

旁白 neutral

I remember this tree

我记得这棵树。

旁白 neutral

I know how to get to Ginormous from here! Ha!

我知道从这儿怎么去找Ginormous了!哈!

旁白 neutral

If only Brad and Danny could see me now! Whoo-hoo!

要是布拉德和丹尼现在能看到我就好了!呜呼!

旁白 neutral

This is more fun than Disneyland!

这比迪士尼乐园还好玩!

旁白 neutral

It's time to swim!

该游泳啦!

旁白 neutral

Now it's time for another leap of imagination

现在该进行下一次想象的飞跃了。

旁白 neutral

Uh-oh, I don't want to spend too much time in this world!

糟糕,我可不想在这个世界待太久!

旁白 neutral

I have to leap again before I freeze!

我得在冻僵之前再次跳跃!

旁白 neutral

Go! Faster, faster!

快跑!再快点,再快点!

旁白 neutral

I'm getting tired, but I have to keep running

我觉得累了,但我必须继续跑。

旁白 neutral

Take a giant leap

来一个巨大的飞跃。

旁白 neutral

Take a leap of imagination

来一次想象的飞跃。

旁白 neutral

I... can... do... it!

我……能……做……到!

旁白 neutral

Ow! I think I twisted my ankle

哎哟!我想我扭到脚踝了。

旁白 neutral

I just have to make one more leap, and I should be in Ginormous

我只需要再跳一次,应该就能到金诺默斯了。

旁白 neutral

Ouch, that hurts!

啊,好痛!

旁白 neutral

How am I going to run now?

我现在要怎么跑呢?

旁白 neutral

Look at the rainbows

快看那些彩虹。

旁白 neutral

The diamonds are acting like prisms

这些钻石就像棱镜一样。

旁白 neutral

What's a prism?

什么是棱镜?

旁白 neutral

It's a triangle-shaped glass

它是一种三角形的玻璃。

旁白 neutral

It separates light into the different colors─

它把光分成不同的颜色——

旁白 neutral

A rainbow!

——形成彩虹!

旁白 neutral

The rainbow will get me there!

彩虹会指引我到那儿!

旁白 neutral

Brad showed us how a diamond acts like a prism

布拉德给我们演示过钻石如何像棱镜一样。

旁白 neutral

It separates light into a rainbow

它把光分成一道彩虹。

旁白 neutral

I need to find a big diamond

我需要找到一颗大钻石。

旁白 neutral

Now, just one more leap

现在,只需再跳一次。

旁白 neutral

It won't be a very big jump, but I have to try

这不是一次很大的跳跃,但我必须试试。

旁白 neutral

Here I go!

我出发了!

旁白 neutral

I don't think I went very far

我觉得我没跳很远。

旁白 neutral

I made it!

我成功了!