Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E58 · Episodes

058 爸爸的建议

爸爸的建议

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 58 — 爸爸的建议.

52 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Okay. I just have to imagine Ginormous

好吧。我只需要想象吉诺摩斯。

旁白 neutral

I have to imagine being back there... with Hopian and Bello..

我得想象回到那里……和霍皮安还有贝洛在一起……

旁白 neutral

I have to imagine being in their house... their backyard..

我得想象在他们的房子里……他们的后院里……

旁白 neutral

No no no no! I have to concentrate

不不不不!我得集中精神。

旁白 neutral

My imagination is the key!

我的想象力是关键!

旁白 neutral

Okay. I'll imagine myself flying to Ginormous

好吧。我要想象自己飞向吉诺摩斯。

旁白 neutral

I'm soaring through the air..

我在空中翱翔……

旁白 neutral

Oh, Tina! Why can't you do this?

哦,蒂娜!你为什么做不到?

旁白 neutral

You have to reach Hopian!

你必须找到霍皮安!

旁白 neutral

Hopian?

霍皮安?

旁白 neutral

It's me, honey

是我,宝贝。

旁白 neutral

I heard you crying

我听到你在哭。

旁白 neutral

Oh. Hi, Dad

哦,嗨,爸爸。

旁白 neutral

Did you call me... Hopian?

你是叫我……霍皮安吗?

旁白 neutral

Um. No, no, I said," Come in."

呃,不,不,我是说“请进”。

旁白 neutral

Oh. What's wrong, sweetheart?

哦,怎么了,宝贝?

旁白 neutral

I'm just... I'm just frustrated

我只是……我只是有些沮丧。

旁白 neutral

About the problem with your friend?

是关于你朋友的问题吗?

旁白 neutral

I was trying to follow your advice

我一直在尝试按照你的建议去做。

旁白 neutral

You spoke to that older person that your friend respects?

你跟那个你朋友尊敬的长辈聊过了吗?

旁白 neutral

I was trying to find a way to reach him

我一直在想办法联系他。

旁白 neutral

To reach him, sweetie?

联系他,宝贝?

旁白 neutral

I don't understand

我不明白。

旁白 neutral

He... he doesn't live in our world

他……他不住在这个世界。

旁白 neutral

Oh, I see. He's an imaginary friend

哦,我明白了。他是你想象中的朋友。

旁白 neutral

Something like that

差不多吧。

旁白 neutral

Are you sure this person can help your angry friend?

你确定这个人能帮到你那个生气的朋友吗?

旁白 neutral

It's complicated, Dad

说来话长,爸爸。

旁白 neutral

But yes, he can help

不过,他确实能帮忙。

旁白 neutral

It sounds like you and your friends have a secret world

听起来你和你的朋友们有一个秘密世界。

旁白 neutral

Kind of, I guess

算是吧,大概是。

旁白 neutral

Well, I won't ask too many questions

好吧,那我就不多问了。

旁白 neutral

Thanks. But I don't know how to contact my friend from the other world

谢谢。但我不知道怎么联系我那个来自另一个世界的朋友。

旁白 neutral

Well, why don't you just pretend he's here?

那你为什么不假装他就在这里呢?

旁白 neutral

Dad! I told you, it's more complicated than that

爸爸!我告诉过你,这没那么简单。

旁白 neutral

All right. Let's think

好吧。我们来想一想。

旁白 neutral

If you could do anything you imagined, how would you get to your friend's world?

如果你能想象出什么,就能做到什么,你会怎么去你朋友的世界?

旁白 neutral

I don't know

我不知道。

旁白 neutral

If you could do anything..

如果你能做到任何事……

旁白 neutral

If I could do anything..

如果我能够做到任何事……

旁白 neutral

Yes

对。

旁白 neutral

I... I don't know..

我……我不知道……

旁白 neutral

I love you, sweetheart

我爱你,宝贝。

旁白 neutral

But I thought you were going to help me

可我本以为你会帮我的。

旁白 neutral

I think you already know the answer

我想你已经知道答案了。

旁白 neutral

And dads can't know everything

再说,爸爸们也不可能知道所有的事。

旁白 neutral

Good night, Daddy

晚安,爸爸。

旁白 neutral

Good night

晚安。

旁白 neutral

If I could do anything..

如果我能做到任何事……

旁白 neutral

If I could do anything..

如果我能做到任何事……

旁白 neutral

I would... I would run as fast as the wind..

我会……我会跑得像风一样快……

旁白 neutral

I would run as fast as the wind!

我会跑得像风一样快!