E53 · Episodes
053 复仇
复仇
Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 53 — 复仇.
51 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Oooh. We're so scared!
哎哟,我们好害怕呀!
旁白 neutral
You should be
你们应该害怕的。
旁白 neutral
I don't think they are serious
我觉得他们不是当真的。
旁白 neutral
Well, they should be
哼,他们本该当真的。
旁白 neutral
Brad! Brad, let's go find Danny
布拉德!布拉德,我们去找丹尼吧。
旁白 neutral
Yeah, buzz off, you little pests
对啊,快走开,你们这些小讨厌鬼。
旁白 neutral
Or we'll squash you like bugs!
不然我们就像碾虫子一样把你们碾扁!
旁白 neutral
What were you going to do, fight them?
你当时打算干嘛,跟他们打架吗?
旁白 neutral
I don't know. I just got so angry
我不知道。我只是一下子气坏了。
旁白 neutral
We need to find Danny
我们得找到丹尼。
旁白 neutral
I think he is upset
我觉得他很不高兴。
旁白 neutral
There's only one place he could be
他只能在一个地方。
旁白 neutral
Danny!
丹尼!
旁白 neutral
Danny, are you okay?
丹尼,你没事吧?
旁白 neutral
Why do you have mud on your face?
你脸上为什么有泥?
旁白 neutral
I tripped and fell
我绊倒了。
旁白 neutral
Danny, you look terrible
丹尼,你看起来很糟糕。
旁白 neutral
I'm angry. And I'm going to get revenge on those bullies!
我很生气。而且我要找那些欺负我的人报仇!
旁白 neutral
Danny, calm down
丹尼,冷静点。
旁白 neutral
I'm tired of being pushed around!
我受够了被欺负!
旁白 neutral
Revenge and anger are not good
报复和生气都不好。
旁白 neutral
Being beaten up isn't good either!
挨打也不好!
旁白 neutral
He's got a point there
他说得有道理。
旁白 neutral
Brad!
布拉德!
旁白 neutral
Well, I want to get back at those bullies too
嗯,我也想报复那些欺负人的家伙。
旁白 neutral
Even though it wasn't my pants they pulled down
虽然他们脱的不是我的裤子。
旁白 neutral
Don't remind me!
别提醒我!
旁白 neutral
Maybe we should try to talk to them
也许我们该试试和他们谈谈。
旁白 neutral
Talking won't do anything!
谈也没用!
旁白 neutral
They're evil like Tristay
他们像崔斯特一样坏。
旁白 neutral
Did we " talk " with Tristay?
我们跟特里斯泰“谈过”吗?
旁白 neutral
That was a different situation!
那情况不一样!
旁白 neutral
If Hopian were here, he would stomp those bullies
要是霍皮安在,他肯定会狠狠教训那些恶霸。
旁白 neutral
No, he wouldn't
不,他不会的。
旁白 neutral
He told us that he tried to talk with Tristay. Remember?
他告诉我们他试着跟特里斯泰谈过。记得吗?
旁白 neutral
Chuck and Dave must be stopped, or else they will pick on us forever
必须阻止查克和戴夫,不然他们会一直欺负我们。
旁白 neutral
Be careful, or one day you'll be just like them
小心点,不然有一天你会变得跟他们一样。
旁白 neutral
I don't want to talk to them!
我不想跟他们谈!
旁白 neutral
I want to hurt them!
我想教训他们!
旁白 neutral
Danny, you're becoming just like Tristay!
丹尼,你现在变得就跟特里斯泰一样!
旁白 neutral
Me? Like Tristay?
我?跟特里斯泰一样?
旁白 neutral
I'm the good guy
我可是好人啊。
旁白 neutral
Please, Danny, don't seek revenge
求你了,丹尼,别想着报仇。
旁白 neutral
Tina, you're either with me or against me
蒂娜,你要么站在我这边,要么就是跟我作对。
旁白 neutral
Danny, don't say that
丹尼,别这么说。
旁白 neutral
Brad?
布拉德?
旁白 neutral
I'm with you
我站你这边。
旁白 neutral
Those bullies must be stopped
那些恶霸必须被阻止。
旁白 neutral
Tina? Are you with us?
蒂娜?你跟我们一边吗?
旁白 neutral
No. You are my friends, but nothing can be gained from revenge
不。你们是我的朋友,但复仇不会有任何好结果。
旁白 neutral
Fine. Then go
好吧。那你走吧。