Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E52 · Episodes

052 丹尼的故事

丹尼的故事

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 52 — 丹尼的故事.

56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Hey, we were playing with that ball!

嘿,我们正在玩那个球呢!

旁白 neutral

Come on, come all!

来吧,大家都来!

旁白 neutral

Gather round for a story that will amaze you!

围过来听一个会让你们惊叹的故事!

旁白 neutral

What is he talking about?

他在说什么呢?

旁白 neutral

This is the incredible tale of Danny and the Colorless Giants!

这是丹尼和无色巨人们不可思议的故事!

旁白 neutral

Uh-oh

哦哦。

旁白 neutral

Once upon a time, there was an evil giant named Tristay

很久以前,有一个名叫崔斯泰的邪恶巨人。

旁白 neutral

Danny, be quiet!

丹尼,安静!

旁白 neutral

A friendly giant named Hopian came to me

一个名叫霍皮安的友善巨人来到我面前。

旁白 neutral

He asked me to save his world from the evil Tristay!

他请求我从邪恶的崔斯泰手中拯救他的世界!

旁白 neutral

Danny, we made a promise not to talk about it

丹尼,我们说好不谈论这件事的。

旁白 neutral

People will laugh at us

别人会笑话我们的。

旁白 neutral

No, they won't

不,他们不会的。

旁白 neutral

They'll think we are heroes

他们会觉得我们是英雄。

旁白 neutral

We want a story

我们要听故事。

旁白 neutral

We want a story

我们要听故事。

旁白 neutral

I magically traveled to a strange world

我神奇地去了一个奇怪的世界。

旁白 neutral

I survived dangerous waters, freezing cold, and a horrible monster

我经历了危险的水域、严寒和一头可怕的怪物,活了下来。

旁白 neutral

Do you believe this guy?

你们相信这家伙吗?

旁白 neutral

I think we should shut him up

我觉得我们该让他闭嘴。

旁白 neutral

Then, using my powerful imagination..

然后,我用我那强大的想象力……

旁白 neutral

Danny! Stop!

丹尼!别说了!

旁白 neutral

Ha-ha! Even your girlfriend doesn't believe you

哈哈!连你女朋友都不信你。

旁白 neutral

You should stop making up stories

你别再编故事了。

旁白 neutral

Remember last time?

记得上次吗?

旁白 neutral

We're not scared

我们可不怕。

旁白 neutral

It's two against one

二对一。

旁白 neutral

Yeah. Your friends are too scared to fight us

是啊,你的朋友们怕得不敢跟我们打。

旁白 neutral

I'm not scared

我不怕。

旁白 neutral

I defeated the evil giant Tristay!

我打败过邪恶巨人特里斯泰!

旁白 neutral

That's for telling lies!

这是惩罚你说谎!

旁白 neutral

I was not telling lies!

我没有说谎!

旁白 neutral

You never traveled to a magic world

你从来没去过魔法世界。

旁白 neutral

And you didn't fight an evil giant

你也没打败过邪恶的巨人。

旁白 neutral

I did! You can ask these two!

我有!你可以问他们俩!

旁白 neutral

So? Is he telling the truth?

所以呢?他说的是真话吗?

旁白 neutral

Yes, is he telling the truth?

对呀,他说的是真话吗?

旁白 neutral

Fine! If you won't tell them, I will

好吧!既然你们不说,那我来说。

旁白 neutral

It's true. I defeated an evil giant with magic powers

这是真的。我用魔力打败了一个邪恶的巨人。

旁白 neutral

How?

怎么做到的?

旁白 neutral

My imagination was the key

我的想象力是关键。

旁白 neutral

At one point, we had to fight a giant dragonfly!

有一次,我们不得不和一只巨大的蜻蜓战斗!

旁白 neutral

Wow

哇。

旁白 neutral

Come on, Danny. Let's go

算了,丹尼。我们走吧。

旁白 neutral

No. They love this story

不。他们喜欢这个故事。

旁白 neutral

And I'm going to tell it

而且我要把它讲完。

旁白 neutral

We warned you

我们提醒过你了。

旁白 neutral

The dragonfly attacked us near a blue stream

那只蜻蜓在一条蓝色小溪旁袭击了我们。

旁白 neutral

We hid underwater, holding our breath..

我们躲在水下,屏住呼吸……

旁白 neutral

Ha-ha! That's what you get for telling tales!

哈哈!这就是你编故事的下场!

旁白 neutral

Yeah. You're not brave enough to save anybody!

就是。你根本不够勇敢,救不了任何人!

旁白 neutral

What do you want?

你们想干嘛?

旁白 neutral

What you did wasn't nice

你刚才那样做很过分。

旁白 neutral

So what? What can you do about it?

那又怎样?你能拿我怎么办?

旁白 neutral

I'll get even with you

我会报复你的。

旁白 neutral

Some day, somehow!

总有一天,我会想办法的!