Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E51 · Episodes

051 无聊在家

无聊在家

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 51 — 无聊在家.

55 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

This place is boring

这地方真无聊。

旁白 neutral

It's school, Danny

这是学校呀,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

We have to go

我们得上学啊。

旁白 neutral

Yes. It's nice to be back

是啊。回来挺好的。

旁白 neutral

Remember what we were doing a week ago!

想想我们一周前在做什么!

旁白 neutral

Has it been only a week?

才过了一周吗?

旁白 neutral

It feels like a lifetime ago

感觉像是过了一辈子以前的事了。

旁白 neutral

Don't you want to go back to Ginormous?

你不想回巨无霸星球吗?

旁白 neutral

We already saved Ginormous

我们已经拯救了巨无霸星球。

旁白 neutral

There's no reason to go back

没有理由再回去了。

旁白 neutral

We could have another adventure!

我们可以再来一次冒险!

旁白 neutral

We don't have any magic clay, Danny

我们没有魔法黏土了,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

She's right. And we have to go to school, anyway

她说的对。而且,我们还得上学呢。

旁白 neutral

I think Hopian would be happy to see us

我觉得霍皮安见到我们会很高兴的。

旁白 neutral

Shh! Don't talk too loudly about our adventure

嘘!别那么大声谈论我们的冒险。

旁白 neutral

Yeah, no one would believe what we were saying

是啊,没人会相信我们说的话。

旁白 neutral

Children, please open your books to page fifty

同学们,请把书翻到第五十页。

旁白 neutral

Danny, why don't you play with me?

丹尼,你为什么不跟我一起玩呢?

旁白 neutral

Are you attacking evil giants on your computer?

你是在电脑上攻打邪恶的巨人吗?

旁白 neutral

No. It's a new math program

不是。这是个新的数学程序。

旁白 neutral

I can calculate─

我能计算——

旁白 neutral

I'm not interested!

我没兴趣!

旁白 neutral

Ha. Your girlfriend is not playing with you anymore!

哈,你的女朋友不跟你玩了!

旁白 neutral

She's not my girlfriend!

她不是我女朋友!

旁白 neutral

He loves her!

他爱她!

旁白 neutral

Listen, just leave us alone

听着,离我们远点。

旁白 neutral

We could hurt you really bad

我们可以把你伤得很惨。

旁白 neutral

Don't try it

别自找麻烦。

旁白 neutral

I've got a friend, a really big friend─

我有个朋友,一个很大的朋友——

旁白 neutral

Danny! Don't say any more!

丹尼!别再说了!

旁白 neutral

No. I want to hear about your big friend

不。我想听听你那个大朋友的事。

旁白 neutral

Will you two go away?

你们两个能不能走开?

旁白 neutral

Tina, I don't need your help

蒂娜,我不需要你的帮助。

旁白 neutral

I'll get Hopian to punish them!

我会让霍皮安来惩罚他们!

旁白 neutral

Who?

谁?

旁白 neutral

He must have another girlfriend!

他一定是有别的女朋友了!

旁白 neutral

" Hopian." What a stupid name!

“霍皮安”。多蠢的名字啊!

旁白 neutral

I thought it would be " Peaches " or " Lovey Dovey!" Hoo, hoo, hoo!

我还以为会是“蜜桃”或者“小亲亲”呢!呵呵呵!

旁白 neutral

You'll be sorry you teased me!

你们嘲笑我,会后悔的!

旁白 neutral

You can't hurt us. See ya, loser!

你伤不到我们的。再见,失败者!

旁白 neutral

Danny, we promised each other not to mention Hopian

丹尼,我们互相保证过不提霍皮安的。

旁白 neutral

Chuck and Dave are bullies!

查克和戴夫是恶霸!

旁白 neutral

I wanted to scare them

我只是想吓唬他们。

旁白 neutral

I don't think that's a good idea

我觉得那不是个好主意。

旁白 neutral

You're as dull as our teachers, Brad

布拉德,你和我们的老师一样无趣。

旁白 neutral

I'm just cautious

我只是谨慎。

旁白 neutral

You weren't cautious when we were trying to save Ginormous!

我们试图拯救巨无霸星球的时候,你可不谨慎!

旁白 neutral

We're back home now

我们现在回家了。

旁白 neutral

Things are different

情况不同了。

旁白 neutral

I don't care

我不在乎。

旁白 neutral

I think everyone should know what we did

我觉得所有人都应该知道我们做了什么。

旁白 neutral

What is he doing?

他在干什么?

旁白 neutral

He hates soccer

他讨厌足球。

旁白 neutral

Hey, you can't use your hands!

嘿,你不能用手!

旁白 neutral

I've got a bad feeling about this

我对此有种不好的预感。