Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E46 · Episodes

046 想象力的力量

想象力的力量

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 46 — 想象力的力量.

59 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

What... what is that?

那……那是什么?

旁白 neutral

A rainbow! It has all the colors imaginable. It's beautiful!

彩虹!它有着所有你能想象的颜色。真美啊!

旁白 neutral

Ha-ha, you fool

哈哈,你这个傻瓜。

旁白 neutral

More color will only make me stronger

更多的颜色只会让我更强大。

旁白 neutral

I... I feel... strange

我……我感觉……好奇怪。

旁白 neutral

There is... so much color..

颜色……太多了……

旁白 neutral

What's happening?

发生什么事了?

旁白 neutral

Look at Tristay

看特里斯特。

旁白 neutral

He's acting strange!

他举止好奇怪!

旁白 neutral

It's working, it's working!

起作用了,起作用了!

旁白 neutral

Something's happening to the ground!

地面有情况!

旁白 neutral

Life is coming back to the mountaintop!

生命正在回到山顶!

旁白 neutral

Something... is happening... to me..

我……身上……发生了……什么……

旁白 neutral

Danny, look out!

丹尼,小心!

旁白 neutral

Hopian, you're okay!

霍平,你没事!

旁白 neutral

Watch out, everyone

大家小心!

旁白 neutral

He's going to explode!

他要爆炸了!

旁白 neutral

Too much color... inside... I can't... hold it... all in

太多……颜色……在体内……我……憋……不住……全部了。

旁白 neutral

It's all... coming... to... an end. Oh no! Ahhhhhhh!

一切……都……要……结束了。哦不!啊啊啊啊啊!

旁白 neutral

What... what just happened?

刚才……发生了什么?

旁白 neutral

Where's Tristay?

特里斯特在哪儿?

旁白 neutral

We defeated him!

我们打败他了!

旁白 neutral

Tristay is gone, isn't he?

特里斯特消失了,对不对?

旁白 neutral

Yes, he is!

对,他消失了!

旁白 neutral

I told you we could do it, I told you!

我早就说过我们能行,我说过的!

旁白 neutral

You were great, Danny!

丹尼,你太棒了!

旁白 neutral

Your rainbow did it!

是你的彩虹做到的!

旁白 neutral

Rainbow!

彩虹!

旁白 neutral

We all did it!

我们大家都做到了!

旁白 neutral

What happened to Tristay?

特里斯特怎么了?

旁白 neutral

The colors of the rainbow were too much for him

彩虹的颜色对他来说太强烈了。

旁白 neutral

He couldn't absorb them all

他无法全部吸收。

旁白 neutral

Like eating too much ice cream makes you sick?

就像吃太多冰淇淋会让人不舒服一样?

旁白 neutral

Yes, something like that

是的,差不多是那样。

旁白 neutral

The colors burst out and destroyed him

颜色爆发出来,摧毁了他。

旁白 neutral

Hey, here's the rainbow that you threw into the air

嘿,这是你扔向空中的那条彩虹。

旁白 neutral

It didn't stay in the air?

它没有留在空中吗?

旁白 neutral

It must have fallen back down

它一定是掉下来了。

旁白 neutral

Let me have a look at that, Brad

让我看看那个,布拉德。

旁白 neutral

You used your imagination well, Danny

丹尼,你很会运用想象力。

旁白 neutral

Well, I knew that I had to make a rainbow

嗯,我知道我必须制造一条彩虹。

旁白 neutral

That's how we got to Ginormous

我们就是这样到达巨人国的。

旁白 neutral

I'm not talking about that

我说的不是那个。

旁白 neutral

I'm talking about how you made the rainbow

我是说你制造彩虹的方式。

旁白 neutral

I had some magic clay left over

我还剩下一些魔法粘土。

旁白 neutral

It was easy

那很容易。

旁白 neutral

Danny, this is not magic clay

丹尼,这不是魔法粘土。

旁白 neutral

This is regular clay, from your world

这是普通的粘土,来自你的世界。

旁白 neutral

No. It must have been magic clay

不。它一定是魔法粘土。

旁白 neutral

If it is normal clay, how did I make the rainbow?

如果是普通粘土,我怎么可能制造出彩虹?

旁白 neutral

Look for yourself, Danny

你自己看吧,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

This is just regular clay

这只是普通粘土。

旁白 neutral

That's impossible

那不可能。

旁白 neutral

No, Danny. Your imagination made it possible

不,丹尼。你的想象力让它变成了可能。

旁白 neutral

It was your imagination, and your imagination alone, that saved us

是你的想象力,而且只是你的想象力,拯救了我们。

旁白 neutral

I don't understand

我不明白。

旁白 neutral

Imagination is a powerful thing

想象力是一种强大的东西。

旁白 neutral

Never forget that

永远不要忘记这一点。

旁白 neutral

If you use it properly, it will help solve many problems throughout your life

如果善加运用,它会在你一生中帮助解决许多问题。