Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E44 · Episodes

044 特里斯泰的把戏

特里斯泰的把戏

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 44 — 特里斯泰的把戏.

62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I hope they're all right

我希望他们没事。

旁白 neutral

Let's try to crack the ice!

让我们试着砸开冰吧!

旁白 neutral

This won't work!

这行不通!

旁白 neutral

We need to melt the ice!

我们需要把冰融化!

旁白 neutral

It's too cold up here on the mountaintop

山顶上太冷了。

旁白 neutral

The sun is so gray

太阳是灰蒙蒙的。

旁白 neutral

It's not very bright or warm

它既不亮也不暖和。

旁白 neutral

The sun! We need to color the sun

太阳!我们需要给太阳涂上颜色。

旁白 neutral

Stand back, I've got a sun to make

退后,我要造个太阳了。

旁白 neutral

You're stronger than I am

你比我强壮。

旁白 neutral

You should throw it

你应该扔。

旁白 neutral

But my imagination's not as good as yours

但我的想象力不如你。

旁白 neutral

That's okay

没关系。

旁白 neutral

We'll all imagine together. Ready, Brad?

我们一起想象。准备好了吗,布拉德?

旁白 neutral

I'm with you

我支持你。

旁白 neutral

Let's do it!

我们开始吧!

旁白 neutral

Ready?

准备好了吗?

旁白 neutral

One, two, three..

一,二,三……

旁白 neutral

Great throw, Tina

扔得好,蒂娜。

旁白 neutral

Did it make it?

它成功了吗?

旁白 neutral

You did it!

你做到了!

旁白 neutral

I knew you could!

我就知道你能行!

旁白 neutral

We did it!

我们做到了!

旁白 neutral

All of us together!

我们一起做到的!

旁白 neutral

Look what's happening everywhere!

快看,到处都在变化呢!

旁白 neutral

We've done it!

我们成功了!

旁白 neutral

We've saved Ginormous!

我们拯救了吉诺莫斯!

旁白 neutral

The ice is melting!

冰正在融化!

旁白 neutral

Just another minute or two and they'll be free

再有一两分钟,他们就会自由了。

旁白 neutral

Not so fast, you troublemakers!

没那么快,你们这群捣蛋鬼!

旁白 neutral

You're too late, Tristay!

你们太迟了,特里斯特!

旁白 neutral

The sun is up in the sky

太阳已经升在天空了。

旁白 neutral

All the color has returned to Ginormous

所有的颜色都回到了吉诺莫斯。

旁白 neutral

You children think that you have won, but you couldn't be more wrong!

你们这些孩子以为赢了,但你们大错特错了!

旁白 neutral

We restored the color to the ocean, to the grass and flowers, and now to the sky

我们把颜色还给了大海,还给了草地和花朵,现在又还给了天空。

旁白 neutral

Yes, and that will be a great help to me

没错,而这会给我帮个大忙。

旁白 neutral

Our colors destroyed all your evil creatures!

我们的颜色消灭了你所有的邪恶怪物!

旁白 neutral

Yes, you did defeat my helpers

是的,你们确实打败了我的帮手。

旁白 neutral

But there's a big difference between me and them

但我和他们之间有个很大的不同。

旁白 neutral

What's that?

那是什么?

旁白 neutral

Color harms them, but color makes me powerful!

色彩对他们百害无一利,但色彩却能让我力量倍增!

旁白 neutral

You have been helping me all along

你们一直都在帮助我。

旁白 neutral

I don't understand

我不明白。

旁白 neutral

You wanted us to restore the color?

你是想让我们恢复色彩?

旁白 neutral

I realized that I needed more power to defeat you

我意识到我需要更强的力量才能打败你们。

旁白 neutral

So I decided to let you complete your mission

所以我决定让你们完成你们的任务。

旁白 neutral

Now that color has returned to Ginormous, I can absorb it again

现在色彩已经回到了吉诺莫斯身上,我又可以把它吸收了。

旁白 neutral

I will become the most powerful giant ever!

我将成为有史以来最强大的巨人!

旁白 neutral

We were helping Hopian and the colorless giants, not you!

我们是在帮助霍皮人和无色的巨人们,不是帮你!

旁白 neutral

But you weren't

但你们并没有。

旁白 neutral

You were helping me

你们是在帮我。

旁白 neutral

It's not true!

这不是真的!

旁白 neutral

You know it's true, Danny

你知道这是真的,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

Look into your heart

审视一下你的内心。

旁白 neutral

You're a bad boy yourself

你自己就是个坏孩子。

旁白 neutral

No, I am not!

不,我不是!

旁白 neutral

You are always getting into trouble at school

你在学校总是惹麻烦。

旁白 neutral

Leave him alone, you big bully

别烦他,你这个大恶霸。

旁白 neutral

Danny just has an active imagination

丹尼只是想象力比较活跃罢了。

旁白 neutral

You have an active imagination and a wicked heart

你有着活跃的想象力和一颗邪恶的心。

旁白 neutral

Of course you're a bad boy, Danny

你当然是个坏孩子,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

My powers are about to grow even stronger, and it's all thanks to you!

我的力量就要变得更强了,而这全都是拜你们所赐!