E41 · Episodes
041 救援竞速
救援竞速
Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 41 — 救援竞速.
48 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
This is terrible!
这太糟糕了!
旁白 neutral
We shouldn't have left Bello alone!
我们真不该把贝罗单独留下的!
旁白 neutral
We have to chase after him
我们必须赶紧去追他。
旁白 neutral
But how? The evil creatures are flying too fast
可怎么追呢?那些邪恶生物飞得太快了。
旁白 neutral
Maybe something in the house can help us
也许房子里有什么东西能帮上忙。
旁白 neutral
Look. It's Bello's toy car and toy horse
看。是贝罗的玩具小汽车和玩具马。
旁白 neutral
How can we use those?
我们能用它们做什么呢?
旁白 neutral
If only they were real!
要是它们是真的该多好!
旁白 neutral
That's it! They are as real as we can imagine them!
没错!我们能给予它们多少想象,它们就能有多真实!
旁白 neutral
Do you really think we can make them real?
你真觉得我们能让它们变成真的吗?
旁白 neutral
It's worth a try
值得一试。
旁白 neutral
Come on, everybody hold hands
来,大家手拉手。
旁白 neutral
Imagine the fastest horse you can and the quickest car in the world
想象你们能想到的最快的马和世界上最快的汽车。
旁白 neutral
Concentrate with all your might!
集中全力!
旁白 neutral
We did it!
我们成功了!
旁白 neutral
Good work, guys!
干得好,各位!
旁白 neutral
Okay, who is going to drive?
好了,谁来开车?
旁白 neutral
Have you seen me play Race Car Challenge on my computer?
你们见过我在电脑上玩《赛车挑战》吗?
旁白 neutral
I'm the best!
我是最棒的!
旁白 neutral
I've always wanted to ride a horse
我一直想骑马。
旁白 neutral
Besides I think she likes me
而且我觉得她喜欢我。
旁白 neutral
Okay, you ride
好吧,你来骑。
旁白 neutral
I'll go with Brad
我和布拉德一起。
旁白 neutral
Now let's go get Bello!
现在我们去救贝罗!
旁白 neutral
Wait! Which way did they go?
等等!他们往哪边去了?
旁白 neutral
They went that way!
他们往那边去了!
旁白 neutral
They went that way!
他们往那边去了!
旁白 neutral
You two seem a little confused
你们俩好像有点迷糊了。
旁白 neutral
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
旁白 neutral
I'm using my computer to find Bello
我在用电脑寻找贝罗。
旁白 neutral
When we stood in the backyard, Bello's shadow passed right over the chimney
我们站在后院时,贝罗的影子正好掠过烟囱。
旁白 neutral
That could tell me where they went
这能告诉我他们去了哪里。
旁白 neutral
I've got it! I'll lead
我知道了!我来带路。
旁白 neutral
Tina, you follow me!
蒂娜,你跟着我!
旁白 neutral
Look out!
小心!
旁白 neutral
Hold on!
抓紧!
旁白 neutral
That was close!
好险!
旁白 neutral
That's a good girl!
好姑娘!
旁白 neutral
Here we go!
出发!
旁白 neutral
You can do it, girl!
你能行,姑娘!
旁白 neutral
Look, we've almost caught up to them!
看,我们快追上他们了!
旁白 neutral
Keep up with me, Tina
跟上我,蒂娜。
旁白 neutral
Just a little faster
再快一点点。
旁白 neutral
Come on, girl!
加油,姑娘!
旁白 neutral
They're heading toward the mountain
他们正朝山那边去。
旁白 neutral
We have to keep up with them
我们必须跟上他们。
旁白 neutral
Rocks! Rocks! Stop!
石头!石头!停下!
旁白 neutral
We're stuck!
我们被困住了!