Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E24 · Episodes

024 特里斯泰的故事

特里斯泰的故事

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 24 — 特里斯泰的故事.

56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Oh no!

哦不!

旁白 neutral

What's the matter?

怎么了?

旁白 neutral

Where did Hopian go?

霍皮安去哪儿了?

旁白 neutral

He's a big guy

他是个大块头。

旁白 neutral

He can take care of himself

他能照顾好自己的。

旁白 neutral

Do you smell something?

你闻到什么了吗?

旁白 neutral

It smells good!

闻起来好香!

旁白 neutral

It smells like breakfast to me!

我闻起来像早餐的味道!

旁白 neutral

Good morning, Hopian

早上好,霍皮安。

旁白 neutral

Good morning. I've cooked some breakfast

早上好。我做了些早餐。

旁白 neutral

Have a seat

请坐。

旁白 neutral

Uh, maybe we'll eat on the floor

呃,要不咱们坐地上吃吧。

旁白 neutral

I've got an idea

我有个主意。

旁白 neutral

Eat your breakfasts

把早饭吃了吧。

旁白 neutral

You'll need your strength

你们需要体力。

旁白 neutral

Meanwhile, I'll tell you about Tristay

趁这会儿,我给你们讲讲崔斯特的事。

旁白 neutral

This information might help you

这些信息也许能帮上忙。

旁白 neutral

He's been stealing the color from our world

他一直在偷走我们世界的颜色。

旁白 neutral

When Tristay was growing up, he was normal

崔斯特小时候,原本很普通。

旁白 neutral

He was just like any other giant

他和其他巨人没什么两样。

旁白 neutral

As a young giant, I had many friends

我年轻时有很多朋友。

旁白 neutral

Tristay wasn't as lucky as me

崔斯特不像我那么幸运。

旁白 neutral

He never played with me or my friends

他从不跟我或我的朋友们一起玩。

旁白 neutral

We would ask him to join us, but he never would

我们邀请他加入,但他总是不肯。

旁白 neutral

Perhaps it was because his fur wasn't as bright as ours

也许那是因为他的皮毛不如我们鲜亮。

旁白 neutral

Then one day he did something mean

然后有一天,他做了件坏事。

旁白 neutral

He threw a rock at me and hurt me

他朝我扔石头,把我弄伤了。

旁白 neutral

I got angry and chased him

我生气了,去追他。

旁白 neutral

I was bigger than Tristay, but he was faster

我比崔斯特高大,但他更快。

旁白 neutral

I chased him toward the mountain

我把他追向山里。

旁白 neutral

Did you catch him?

你抓到他了吗?

旁白 neutral

No. As he ran up the mountain, rocks got loose and rolled down behind him

没有。他往山上跑的时候,石头松了,从他身后滚下来。

旁白 neutral

They blocked the path so no one could follow

石头堵住了路,没人能跟上去。

旁白 neutral

He made it all the way to the top

他一路跑到了山顶。

旁白 neutral

The path up the mountain is still blocked today

上山的路到今天还堵着呢。

旁白 neutral

So you never got back at him?

所以你就没报复他?

旁白 neutral

I didn't want to hurt him

我不想伤害他。

旁白 neutral

I just wanted to tell him that he had hurt me

我只是想告诉他,他伤到我了。

旁白 neutral

But something happened to Tristay on that mountaintop

但崔斯特在那个山顶上遇到了点事。

旁白 neutral

What?

什么事?

旁白 neutral

When he reached the top, Tristay sat down and cried

到山顶后,崔斯特坐下来哭了。

旁白 neutral

He was full of jealousy and hate

他心里满是嫉妒和恨意。

旁白 neutral

His tears were black and they fell everywhere

他的眼泪是黑色的,滴得到处都是。

旁白 neutral

He didn't know it then, but the mountaintop is full of magic

他当时不知道,但那山顶充满了魔法。

旁白 neutral

He slammed his fist against the ground. Sparks flew

他一拳砸在地上,火花四溅。

旁白 neutral

He didn't notice the sparks, but he felt different

他没注意到火花,但感觉自己不一样了。

旁白 neutral

He reached for the nearest object

他伸手去拿最近的东西。

旁白 neutral

It was a red flower

那是一朵红花。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly it became gray

突然,它变成了灰色。

旁白 neutral

Is that when he started stealing color?

他就是那时开始偷颜色的吗?

旁白 neutral

I don't know

我不知道。

旁白 neutral

No one saw him for many years

好多年都没人见过他。

旁白 neutral

My friends and I grew up and forgot about him

我和朋友们长大后,就把他忘了。

旁白 neutral

Now he's back

现在他回来了。

旁白 neutral

And he's using his power to steal our color

还用他的能力来偷我们的颜色。

旁白 neutral

We have to stop him

我们必须阻止他。