Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E22 · Episodes

022 灰色巨人地

灰色巨人地

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 22 — 灰色巨人地.

47 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Now I understand why they call a tall building a skyscraper!

现在我明白了为什么人们把高楼叫做摩天大楼!

旁白 neutral

I can't even see the top of this one

我甚至看不到这座楼的楼顶。

旁白 neutral

Everything is so gray, you almost can't see anything

一切都是灰蒙蒙的,几乎什么也看不见。

旁白 neutral

So how do we find Hopian?

那我们怎么找到霍皮安呢?

旁白 neutral

I... don't know

我……不知道。

旁白 neutral

You mean, we came all this way, and you don't know how to find him?

你的意思是,我们大老远来这儿,你却不知道怎么找到他?

旁白 neutral

I thought he'd be waiting for us

我以为他会等着我们呢。

旁白 neutral

Well, he's not

唉,他没等。

旁白 neutral

I'm sure we'll figure something out

我相信我们会有办法的。

旁白 neutral

Look! Do you see what I see?

看!你看到我看到的了吗?

旁白 neutral

I'm not sure

我不确定。

旁白 neutral

It's a giant!

是个巨人!

旁白 neutral

Near that car

在那辆车旁边。

旁白 neutral

I see him!

我看见他了!

旁白 neutral

Let's go over and talk to him!

我们过去和他谈谈!

旁白 neutral

Yeah! Maybe he knows where Hopian is

对!也许他知道霍皮安在哪儿。

旁白 neutral

Hi. My name is Danny

嗨,我叫丹尼。

旁白 neutral

We're... um... we're looking for a friend

我们……嗯……我们在找一个朋友。

旁白 neutral

He's a giant like you

他和你一样是个巨人。

旁白 neutral

His name is Hopian

他叫霍皮安。

旁白 neutral

Do you know him?

你认识他吗?

旁白 neutral

Oh no! Don't cry

哦不!别哭。

旁白 neutral

Did we say something bad?

我们是不是说错话了?

旁白 neutral

I think he was hoping for red paint

我觉得他是在盼着红色颜料。

旁白 neutral

It's okay, Mr. Giant

没关系,巨人先生。

旁白 neutral

Just tell us where Hopian is

告诉我们霍皮安在哪儿就好。

旁白 neutral

Remember, Hopian said that without color all the giants were getting sad

记得吗,霍皮安说过,没有了颜色,所有巨人都变得很伤心。

旁白 neutral

Well, I don't think he's going to be much help

嗯,我觉得他帮不上什么忙了。

旁白 neutral

I think we should leave him alone

我想我们该让他自己待会儿。

旁白 neutral

What is it?

怎么了?

旁白 neutral

I don't know

不知道。

旁白 neutral

I had a funny feeling

我刚才有种奇怪的感觉。

旁白 neutral

Well, something funny would be nice right now

哎,现在来点有趣的事倒也不错。

旁白 neutral

Look! That's not funny, but it sure is weird

看!那不好笑,但确实很诡异。

旁白 neutral

What's so weird?

诡异在哪儿?

旁白 neutral

I see something red

我看到红色的东西了。

旁白 neutral

Maybe it means we should stop

也许它是让我们停下。

旁白 neutral

It just became a stop sign!

它刚变成了一个停止标志!

旁白 neutral

Can it hear us?

它能听见我们吗?

旁白 neutral

Let's find out

我们试试看。

旁白 neutral

Can you hear us?

你能听见我们吗?

旁白 neutral

It can! Do you know Hopian?

它能!你认识霍皮安吗?

旁白 neutral

It does!

它认识!

旁白 neutral

Can you take us to Hopian?

你能带我们去找霍皮安吗?

旁白 neutral

What does that mean?

那是什么意思?

旁白 neutral

I think it means we're supposed to follow it

我想它的意思是我们应该跟着它走。

旁白 neutral

I told you this wouldn't be difficult

我早说过,这不会太难。