Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E14 · Episodes

014 另一把钥匙

另一把钥匙

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 14 — 另一把钥匙.

54 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

What are we going to do now!

我们现在该怎么办!

旁白 neutral

I see a log up ahead

我看到前面有根木头。

旁白 neutral

It's sticking out from the riverbank

它从河岸伸出来。

旁白 neutral

I don't think I can swim to it

我游不到那里。

旁白 neutral

Just hold onto me

抓紧我就行。

旁白 neutral

I'm a great swimmer

我游泳很棒。

旁白 neutral

We're almost there!

我们快到了!

旁白 neutral

Good work, Tina

干得好,蒂娜。

旁白 neutral

Okay, what now?

好了,现在怎么办?

旁白 neutral

Now we just have to crawl across to dry land over there

现在我们只需爬到那边的干地上。

旁白 neutral

I'll go first

我先上去。

旁白 neutral

Come on, guys! I'll help you up!

来吧,大家!我拉你们上来!

旁白 neutral

We'd better hurry

我们最好快点。

旁白 neutral

This doesn't feel very steady

这感觉不太稳。

旁白 neutral

You first, Brad

你先来,布拉德。

旁白 neutral

Okay. Come on, Danny!

好的。来吧,丹尼!

旁白 neutral

We made it!

我们做到了!

旁白 neutral

Yeah, but I don't think my computer did

是啊,但我的电脑好像没挺过来。

旁白 neutral

Okay, now that we're on dry land, what next?

好了,既然我们到干地了,接下来怎么办?

旁白 neutral

We still need to find Hopian's land

我们还得找到霍皮安的土地。

旁白 neutral

But how?

可是,怎么开呢?

旁白 neutral

What about trying the key again?

再试一次那把钥匙怎么样?

旁白 neutral

It's not in great shape

它的状况不太好了。

旁白 neutral

That looks more like mud than clay

那看起来更像是泥巴,而不是黏土。

旁白 neutral

Try it anyway, Danny

不管怎样,试试看吧,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

Open the door, open the door..

开门,开门……

旁白 neutral

It's not working

打不开。

旁白 neutral

You do have other colors of clay, Danny

丹尼,你确实有其他颜色的黏土。

旁白 neutral

Good idea, Brad!

好主意,布拉德!

旁白 neutral

Try to make another key, Danny

试试再做一把钥匙吧,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

Which color should I use?

我该用哪种颜色?

旁白 neutral

Red

红色。

旁白 neutral

Because I'm wet and cold, and red reminds me of somewhere warm

因为我又湿又冷,红色让我想起某个温暖的地方。

旁白 neutral

Well, the blue key did lead us to a land of water

嗯,蓝色钥匙确实把我们带到了水世界。

旁白 neutral

I guess the red key might lead us somewhere warm

我猜红色钥匙也许能带我们去个温暖的地方。

旁白 neutral

Okay, here goes..

好,开始了……

旁白 neutral

Done! Now I have to concentrate like last time. Ready?

完成了!现在我得像上次一样集中精神。准备好了吗?

旁白 neutral

Take us to Ginormous, take us to Ginormous, take us to Ginormous

带我们去巨人的土地,带我们去巨人的土地,带我们去巨人的土地。

旁白 neutral

Is it working?

有效果吗?

旁白 neutral

Not yet. Concentrate harder, Danny!

还没有。再集中点,丹尼!

旁白 neutral

Danny is concentrating hard

丹尼正努力集中精神。

旁白 neutral

I almost wish he takes us home

我差点希望他带我们回家。

旁白 neutral

Oh, Brad! We need to help the giants. Remember?

哦,布拉德!我们得帮助巨人们。记得吗?

旁白 neutral

I know, I know

我知道,我知道。

旁白 neutral

I'm just cold and tired

我只是又冷又累。

旁白 neutral

I don't really mean it

那不是我的真心话。

旁白 neutral

I know you don't

我知道你不是真心的。

旁白 neutral

I'm tired too

我也累了。

旁白 neutral

Hey! Something's happening!

嘿!有动静了!

旁白 neutral

Look, something is coming out of the ground!

看,有东西从地里冒出来了!

旁白 neutral

It worked!

成功了!

旁白 neutral

Way to go, Danny!

好样的,丹尼!

旁白 neutral

This door looks more inviting than the first door

这扇门看起来比第一扇更吸引人。

旁白 neutral

Let's open it and find out!

我们打开它进去看看吧!