Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E05 · Episodes

005 霍皮安的请求

霍皮安的请求

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 5 — 霍皮安的请求.

46 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I brought something for you, Danny

丹尼,我给你带了点东西。

旁白 neutral

It came from my world

它来自我的世界。

旁白 neutral

That's so cool!

太酷了!

旁白 neutral

It's beautiful, isn't it?

很美,不是吗?

旁白 neutral

But I thought all the color was gone from your world!

但我还以为你世界里的颜色都消失了呢!

旁白 neutral

So did I

我也这么以为。

旁白 neutral

But I found something the other day

但前几天我发现了一点东西。

旁白 neutral

I have a young son named Bello

我有个小儿子,叫贝罗。

旁白 neutral

He is two years old

他两岁了。

旁白 neutral

When I came home the other day, he looked happy

前几天我回家时,他看起来很开心的样子。

旁白 neutral

He was running around with a big smile

他跑来跑去,脸上带着灿烂的笑容。

旁白 neutral

I guessed something was going on

我猜有什么事情发生了。

旁白 neutral

He led me into his room

他把我领进了他的房间。

旁白 neutral

He took some clay from under his bed

他从床底下拿出了一些黏土。

旁白 neutral

He started making a circus with it

开始用它们做起了一个马戏团。

旁白 neutral

There were big blue horses, a large red tent, and a funny yellow clown

有高大的蓝色骏马、巨大的红色帐篷,还有一个滑稽的黄色小丑。

旁白 neutral

Bello laughed. His eyes were shining

贝罗笑了,眼睛闪闪发光。

旁白 neutral

Then I noticed something

然后,我注意到了一个现象。

旁白 neutral

His beautiful fur was shining with color!

他美丽的皮毛正闪耀着色彩!

旁白 neutral

I realized that Bello's imagination was giving him color

我才意识到,是贝罗的想象力为他带来了色彩。

旁白 neutral

I was so happy that I cried

我高兴得流下了眼泪。

旁白 neutral

I took his clay into my hands and closed my eyes

我把他的黏土捧在手里,闭上了眼睛。

旁白 neutral

I wondered how this little bit of clay could help

我心想,这么一小块黏土能有什么用呢。

旁白 neutral

When I opened my eyes, I was outside your classroom

等我睁开眼,发现自己已经在你教室外面了。

旁白 neutral

The clay led you to me?

黏土把你带到了我这儿?

旁白 neutral

My imagination led me to you

是我的想象力把我带到了你身边。

旁白 neutral

Your ability with clay will heal our world

你玩黏土的本领可以治愈我们的世界。

旁白 neutral

It will be a colorful, happy place again

它会重新变成一个色彩斑斓、充满快乐的地方。

旁白 neutral

I don't know how to do that!

我不知道怎么做呀!

旁白 neutral

I know you can do it, Danny

我知道你能做到,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

But you haven't told me how!

可你还没告诉我方法呢!

旁白 neutral

Danny, I can't stay here any longer

丹尼,我不能再待在这儿了。

旁白 neutral

I have to go now

我现在必须走了。

旁白 neutral

But I'm going to leave this clay with you

不过,我会把这黏土留给你。

旁白 neutral

Look for it in your desk

它在你的课桌里,找找看。

旁白 neutral

Hopian, don't go!

霍皮安,别走!

旁白 neutral

Danny, use your imagination

丹尼,用你的想象力。

旁白 neutral

Find your way to Ginormous

找到去吉诺默斯的路。

旁白 neutral

Once you're there, I'll help you any way I can

等你到了那儿,我会尽我所能帮你。

旁白 neutral

But I have no idea where Ginormous is!

可我根本不知道吉诺默斯在哪儿呀!

旁白 neutral

How can I get there?

我怎么能到那儿呢?

旁白 neutral

Remember, your imagination can unlock any door

记住,你的想象力能打开任何一扇门。

旁白 neutral

Good-bye, Danny

再见,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

I know I'll see you soon

我知道我们很快就会再见面的。

旁白 neutral

Hopian!

霍皮安!

旁白 neutral

Your imagination can unlock any..

你的想象力能打开任何……