Level 7 · 安妮
🎬

E37 · Episodes

037 一些意外

一些意外

Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 37 — 一些意外.

70 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

One fall afternoon Mr. Harrison and Anne were having afternoon tea when Mr. Harrison inquired," Been writing any more stories lately, Anne?"

一个秋天的午后,哈里森先生和安妮正在喝下午茶,哈里森先生问道:“安妮,最近又写什么故事了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No," answered Anne rather curtly

“没有。”安妮回答得有些生硬。

旁白 neutral

" I heard that someone recently sent a big envelope to the Rollings Reliable Baking Company in Montreal," remarked Mr. Harrison

“我听说最近有人给蒙特利尔的罗林斯可靠烘焙公司寄了个大信封。”哈里森先生说。

旁白 neutral

" I thought maybe it was you, sending in your story to the Rollings Reliable Story Competition."

“我还以为是你呢,把你的故事寄去参加罗林斯可靠故事大赛了。”

旁白 neutral

" I would never do that!" replied Anne indignantly

“我才不会那么做!”安妮生气地回答。

旁白 neutral

" I read about the competition, but I think it's disgraceful to write a story to advertise a baking powder

“我看过那个比赛的介绍,但我觉得为了给泡打粉做广告而写故事,这太丢脸了。”

旁白 neutral

It's almost as bad as Mr. Parker's fence with advertising all over it!"

简直跟帕克先生那满是大字广告的篱笆一样糟!”

旁白 neutral

When Anne said that, she had no idea of how the day would unfold

安妮说这话的时候,完全没料到那天接下来会发生什么。

旁白 neutral

That very evening, Diana popped into Green Gables. She was carrying a letter

就在那天傍晚,戴安娜突然来到了绿山墙。她手里拿着一封信。

旁白 neutral

" Anne, open this letter right away!" she said excitedly

“安妮,马上打开这封信!”她兴奋地说。

旁白 neutral

" I was at the post office, so I picked it up for you

"我刚才在邮局,所以帮你取了。"

旁白 neutral

I have a feeling it's good news."

"我感觉这是个好消息。"

旁白 neutral

Puzzled, Anne opened the letter." Dear Madam," she read

安妮困惑地打开信,读道:"尊敬的女士,"

旁白 neutral

" We take much pleasure in informing you that your charming story ' Averil's Atonement ' has won the first prize of $25 in our recent story competition

"我们很高兴地通知您,您那篇动人的故事《艾弗丽的赎罪》在我们近期举办的故事比赛中获得了一等奖,奖金25美元。"

旁白 neutral

Regards, Rollings Reliable Baking Company

此致,罗林斯可靠烘焙公司。

旁白 neutral

I don't understand," said Anne blankly

"我不明白,"安妮茫然地说。

旁白 neutral

Diana clapped her hands." Oh, I knew it would win the prize! I was sure of it

戴安娜拍手道:"哦,我就知道它会得奖!我早就料到了。"

旁白 neutral

I sent your story into the competition, Anne."

"安妮,是我把你的故事投了比赛。"

旁白 neutral

" Diana Barry!" Anne exclaimed

"戴安娜·巴里!"安妮叫道。

旁白 neutral

Diana was not always the most observant person, but she realized that Anne was not overjoyed

戴安娜并不总是最会察言观色,但她意识到安妮并不欣喜若狂。

旁白 neutral

" Why, Anne, you don't seem a bit pleased."

“哎呀,安妮,你看起来一点儿也不高兴。”

旁白 neutral

Anne instantly made herself smile." Diana," Anne began," of course I'm touched that you helped me get my story published

安妮立刻挤出一丝笑容。“戴安娜,”安妮开口道,“我当然很感动你帮我把我的故事发表了。

旁白 neutral

That was very unselfish of you, but... there wasn't a word in my story about... about..." Anne choked a little over the word," baking powder!"

你真是太无私了,可是……我的故事里没有一个字提到……提到……”安妮说到那个词时都有点哽咽了,“泡打粉!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I put that in," said Diana." It was easy! You know the scene where Averil makes the cake?

“哦,那是我加进去的,”戴安娜说。“很简单!你记得艾薇儿做蛋糕的那个场景吧?

旁白 neutral

Well, I just added in that she used Rollings Reliable Baking Powder, and that's why the cake was so delicious

嗯,我就是加了一句,说她用了罗林斯可靠泡打粉,所以蛋糕才那么好吃。

旁白 neutral

And in the final scene, after Averil and Harold kiss..."

还有在最后一幕,艾薇儿和哈罗德接吻之后……”

旁白 neutral

" Yes?" said Anne quietly

“然后呢?”安妮轻声问道。

旁白 neutral

" I wrote,' and they always used Rollings Reliable Baking Powder in every cake, and lived happily ever after,'" Diana quoted proudly

“我写的是,‘他们每次做蛋糕都用罗林斯可靠泡打粉,从此过上了幸福的生活。’”戴安娜得意地引述道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh," gasped Anne, as if someone had thrown cold water on her

“哦,”安妮倒吸一口气,好像被人泼了冷水似的。

旁白 neutral

" And you've won twenty-five dollars," continued Diana jubilantly

“而且你赢了二十五美元呢,”戴安娜兴高采烈地继续说。

旁白 neutral

" Why, I heard that magazines only pay five dollars a story! I'm so happy for you, Anne."

“哎呀,我听说杂志一个故事才付五美元呢!我真为你高兴,安妮。”

旁白 neutral

Anne held the hateful check that had been attached to the letter

安妮捏着那张随信附寄的可恶支票。

旁白 neutral

" I can't take it, Diana. You deserve it, since you sent the story in and made the changes. I... I wouldn't have sent it."

“我不能收,戴安娜。你应该拿着,是你投的稿,还做了修改。我……我本来是不会投的。”

旁白 neutral

" Absolutely not! I would never take that money; it's yours, Anne!

“绝对不行!我绝不会要那笔钱;是你的,安妮!

旁白 neutral

The honor of being a friend of the prizewinner is enough for me," Diana said

能成为获奖者的朋友,这份荣耀对我来说就够了。”戴安娜说。

旁白 neutral

Anne suddenly bent forward, put her arms around Diana, and kissed her cheek

安妮突然俯下身,抱住戴安娜,亲了亲她的脸颊。

旁白 neutral

" I think you are the sweetest and truest friend in the world, Diana. Thank you."

“我觉得你是世界上最贴心、最真诚的朋友,戴安娜。谢谢你。”

旁白 neutral

Anne left with tears in her eyes

安妮眼里含着泪离开了。

旁白 neutral

She felt deeply embarrassed over what had happened to her literary endeavor

她为自己文学尝试的遭遇深感难堪。

旁白 neutral

" I will never live this down," she thought." Never!"

“我永远也忘不了这件事,”她想,“永远也忘不了!”

旁白 neutral

A week later Anne left for Halifax

一周后,安妮动身前往哈利法克斯。

旁白 neutral

For the first time, she was not sorry to leave Avonlea because her last week there had not been pleasant

她第一次没有因为离开埃文利而感到遗憾,因为在那里的最后一周并不愉快。

旁白 neutral

Her story was published in all the newspapers on Prince Edward Island, and everyone had an opinion

她的故事发表在爱德华王子岛的所有报纸上,而且每个人都有看法。

旁白 neutral

Josie Pye was sure that Anne had copied the story while Mrs. Lynde said, unimpressed," It's perfectly amazing, the price they pay for such lies!"

乔西·派伊确信安妮抄袭了那个故事,而林德太太却不以为然地说:“真是不可思议,他们竟然为这种谎话付这么高的稿酬!”

旁白 neutral

Back in Halifax Anne, Priscilla, Stella, and Phil settled quickly into their new home at Patty's Place

回到哈利法克斯,安妮、普里西拉、斯特拉和菲尔很快就在“帕蒂之家”的新住处安顿下来。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Lynde and Marilla had given Anne jams and cakes and other foods, so the girls had a full pantry. And soon they were welcoming visitors

林德太太和玛丽拉给了安妮果酱、蛋糕和其他食物,所以女孩们的食品储藏室塞得满满当当。很快,她们就开始接待访客了。

旁白 neutral

They passed many enjoyable Friday evenings entertaining guests around the fireplace in their cozy living room

她们在舒适的客厅里,围坐在壁炉旁招待客人,度过了许多愉快的周五夜晚。

旁白 neutral

Gilbert was a frequent visitor, but Anne still felt uncomfortable around him at times

吉尔伯特是常客,但安妮在他身边有时仍会觉得不自在。

旁白 neutral

It seemed as if their relationship had gotten very complicated

他们的关系似乎变得非常复杂。

旁白 neutral

One afternoon Anne was sitting under the apple tree behind Patty's Place when she saw Gilbert coming toward her with a bunch of wildflowers

一天下午,安妮正坐在“帕蒂之家”后面的苹果树下,看见吉尔伯特拿着一束野花朝她走来。

旁白 neutral

" Don't these remind you of home and our old school picnics, Anne?" he asked

“这些花难道没让你想起家乡和我们从前学校的野餐吗,安妮?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

Anne smiled and buried her face in the flowers

安妮微笑着把脸埋进花束里。

旁白 neutral

" I feel like I'm back in Avonlea right now!"

“我感觉自己此刻就像回到了埃文利!”

旁白 neutral

" Will you go back to Avonlea for winter vacation?" Gilbert asked

“你寒假会回埃文利吗?”吉尔伯特问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I will," Anne answered." And I guess you will too?"

“嗯,我会的,”安妮回答。“我想你也会吧?”

旁白 neutral

" No, I'll be working in Halifax," said Gilbert

“不,我会在哈利法克斯工作。”吉尔伯特说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh," said Anne, surprised. She couldn't picture what a whole Avonlea winter would be like without Gilbert

“哦,”安妮惊讶地说。她无法想象没有吉尔伯特的埃文利的整个冬天会是什么样子。

旁白 neutral

" Well, a new job... that's exciting," said Anne, without any very clear idea of what she was saying

“唔,一份新工作……那挺让人兴奋的,”安妮说道,自己也不太清楚在说些什么。

旁白 neutral

Gilbert was now staring at Anne with a strange expression

吉尔伯特此刻正用一种奇怪的表情凝视着安妮。

旁白 neutral

Anne wished desperately that Phil would come out and interrupt them

安妮拼命地希望菲尔能走出来,打断他们。

旁白 neutral

" Well... uh... I found a cluster of white violets under that old twisted tree today," Anne mumbled

“嗯……呃……我今天在那棵虬曲的老树下发现了一簇白紫罗兰,”安妮咕哝着说。

旁白 neutral

" They were so pretty, I felt as if I'd discovered a gold mine!"

“它们太美了,我感觉像是发现了一座金矿!”

旁白 neutral

" You are always discovering gold mines, Anne," said Gilbert

“你总是在发现金矿,安妮,”吉尔伯特说。

旁白 neutral

" Let's find some more violets. I think I saw some more over there," suggested Anne quickly." I'll call Phil and — "

“我们再去找些紫罗兰吧。我想我在那边还看到了一些,”安妮飞快地建议道。“我去叫上菲尔,然后——”

旁白 neutral

" Never mind Phil and the violets just now, Anne," said Gilbert, quietly taking her hand

“先别管菲尔和紫罗兰了,安妮,”吉尔伯特说着,轻轻地握住了她的手。

旁白 neutral

He looked deep into Anne's eyes." There is something I want to say to you."

他深深地望进安妮的双眼。“我有些话想对你说。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, don't say it," cried Anne." Don't... please, Gilbert," she begged him

“哦,别说了,”安妮喊道。“别说……求你了,吉尔伯特,”她恳求他。

旁白 neutral

" I must," Gilbert said firmly." Things can't go on like this any longer

“我必须说,”吉尔伯特坚定地说。“事情不能再这样继续下去了。

旁白 neutral

Anne, I love you. You know I do. I can't tell you how much

安妮,我爱你。你知道我爱你。我无法表达我有多爱你。

旁白 neutral

Will you promise me that one day you'll be my wife?"

你能答应我,有一天你会成为我的妻子吗?”