Level 7 · 安妮
🎬

E32 · Episodes

032 重返家园

重返家园

Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 32 — 重返家园.

74 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The first month at Redmond College had seemed long, but the rest of the term went by quickly

在雷德蒙德学院的第一个月似乎很漫长,但学期的其余部分过得飞快。

旁白 neutral

Before they realized how much time had gone by, Anne and all the Redmond students were facing their exams

还没等他们意识到时间过去了多少,安妮和所有雷德蒙德的学生就要面对考试了。

旁白 neutral

When the results came back, the top places in first-year subjects were taken by Anne, Gilbert, and Philippa

成绩出来后,一年级各科的顶尖名次被安妮、吉尔伯特和菲利帕包揽了。

旁白 neutral

Priscilla did very well, and Charlie scraped through respectably

普里西拉考得很好,查理也勉勉强强体面地通过了。

旁白 neutral

After exams, came vacation

考试结束后,假期来了。

旁白 neutral

" I can't believe that this time tomorrow I'll be in Green Gables," said Anne to Philippa on the night before her departure

“我真不敢相信明天这个时候我就在绿山墙了。” 安妮在出发前一晚对菲利帕说。

旁白 neutral

" But I shall be. And you, Phil, will be in Bolingbroke with Alec and Alonzo."

“但我确实会在那里。而你,菲尔,会在博林布鲁克跟亚历克和阿朗索在一起。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm longing to see them," admitted Philippa." They really are such nice boys

“我很想见到他们,”菲利帕承认道,“他们真是很好的小伙子。

旁白 neutral

And in Bolingbroke there'll be dances and parties and all kinds of fun

而且在博林布鲁克会有舞会、派对和各种好玩的事。

旁白 neutral

But I shall never forgive you, Queen Anne, for not coming home with me for the holidays."

但是我绝不会原谅你,安妮女王,因为你没跟我回家度假。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm sure you'll forgive me.' Never ' lasts only three days with you, Phil!" joked Anne

“我肯定你会原谅我的。你的‘永远’也就三天,菲尔!”安妮打趣道。

旁白 neutral

" It was sweet of you to ask me and I'd love to go to Bolingbroke someday

“你邀请我真贴心,我很乐意改天去博林布鲁克看看。

旁白 neutral

I'd especially like to see the house where my parents lived and where I was born

我尤其想看看我父母住过、也是我出生的那栋房子。

旁白 neutral

But these holidays I must visit Green Gables."

但这个假期我必须回绿山墙。”

旁白 neutral

" You won't have a very good time," said Phil scornfully." It sounds so boring there!"

“你在那儿不会玩得开心的,”菲尔不屑地说,“那里听起来太没意思了!”

旁白 neutral

" In Avonlea?" said Anne, highly amused

“在艾凡里?”安妮觉得十分好笑。

旁白 neutral

" If you'd come with me to Bolingbroke," Phil insisted," you'd have a wonderful time

“如果你和我一起去博林布鲁克,”菲尔坚持说,“你会玩得非常开心的。

旁白 neutral

People would go wild over you, Anne — your hair and your style and, oh, everything! You're so unique."

人们会为你疯狂的,安妮——你的头发、你的风格,哦,所有的一切!你太独特了。”

旁白 neutral

" That sounds interesting, Phil, but picture this," Anne said

“听起来很有趣,菲尔,但想象一下,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going home to an old country farmhouse, once green, rather faded now, set among some apple orchards

“我要回到一座古老的乡村农舍,那儿曾经是绿色的,如今已褪了色,掩映在几片苹果园中。

旁白 neutral

There's a stream nearby, and down the road is a wood with old fir trees

附近有一条小溪,路下面是一片长着老冷杉的树林。

旁白 neutral

In the farmhouse there will be two middle-aged ladies: one tall and thin, one short and fat. They are Marilla and Mrs. Lynde

农舍里会有两位中年女士:一位高瘦,一位矮胖。她们是马瑞拉和林德太太。

旁白 neutral

And there will be the twins, Dora and Davy — one a perfect model, the other what Mrs. Lynde calls a ' terror.'

还有双胞胎多拉和戴维——一个是完美典范,另一个林德太太称之为“小麻烦”。

旁白 neutral

There will be a little room upstairs with an old feather bed

楼上会有一个小房间,里面有一张旧羽毛床,

旁白 neutral

which will seem like heaven after sleeping on that hard mattress in the boardinghouse

在寄宿公寓那硬床垫上睡过之后,那会像是天堂。

旁白 neutral

How do you like my picture, Phil?"

“你觉得我的图景怎么样,菲尔?”

旁白 neutral

" It seems a very dull one," said Phil with a frown

“看起来很乏味,”菲尔皱着眉头说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, but I've left out one thing," said Anne softly

“哦,但我漏掉了一样东西,”安妮轻声说。

旁白 neutral

" There'll be love there, Phil — love like nowhere else in the world, tender love that's waiting for me

“那里会有爱,菲尔——世界上别处没有的那种爱,温柔的爱在等着我。

旁白 neutral

That makes my picture a masterpiece, doesn't it, even if the colors are not very bright?"

这就让我的图景成为杰作了,不是吗,即使色彩不那么鲜艳?”

旁白 neutral

Phil got up, went up to Anne, and hugged her

菲尔站起身,走到安妮面前,拥抱了她。

旁白 neutral

" Anne, I wish I were like you," she said soberly

“安妮,我真希望我能像你一样,”她认真地说。

旁白 neutral

The following evening Diana met Anne at the Avonlea station

第二天傍晚,戴安娜在埃文利车站接到了安妮。

旁白 neutral

As they drove up the lane, Anne saw that Green Gables had a very festive appearance

当她们沿着小路行驶时,安妮看到绿山墙呈现出一派浓浓的节日气氛。

旁白 neutral

A candle burned in every window, and in the yard was a big bonfire with two little figures, Davy and Dora, dancing around it

每扇窗户都点着蜡烛,院子里燃着一大堆篝火,两个小小的身影——戴维和多拉——正围着它跳舞。

旁白 neutral

" Davy was determined to make a bonfire for you," Diana told Anne

“戴维一定要为你生一堆篝火,”戴安娜告诉安妮。

旁白 neutral

Anne got out of the buggy, and Davy hugged her tightly. Even Dora held her hand

安妮下了马车,戴维紧紧地抱住了她。就连多拉也牵住了她的手。

旁白 neutral

" Isn't it a great bonfire, Anne?" asked Davy

“这篝火是不是很棒,安妮?”戴维问道。

旁白 neutral

" I'll poke it — see the sparks? I did it for you because I was so glad you were coming home."

“我来捅一下——看到火星了吗?我是为你弄的,因为你回家我太高兴了。”

旁白 neutral

The kitchen door opened and Marilla greeted Anne

厨房门开了,玛丽拉迎接了安妮。

旁白 neutral

Marilla had a big smile, but not too big, since she had the old-fashioned belief that you should not show too much emotion

玛丽拉脸上的笑容很大,但也没太大,因为她有个老派的观念,觉得人不该表露太多情感。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Lynde was behind her, smiling warmly. They both hugged Anne and welcomed her home

林德太太站在她身后,温暖地微笑着。她们都拥抱了安妮,欢迎她回家。

旁白 neutral

This was the love Anne had described to Phil

这就是安妮曾对菲尔描述过的那种爱。

旁白 neutral

A few days later, Anne met her old friend Jane Andrews

几天后,安妮见到了老朋友简·安德鲁斯。

旁白 neutral

After they had caught up on each other's news, Jane grew silent

她们互相聊完近况后,简便沉默了下来。

旁白 neutral

Then she turned to Anne." I want to ask you something, Anne," she said solemnly

然后她转向安妮,郑重地问:“安妮,我想问你件事。”

旁白 neutral

" What do you think of my brother Billy?"

“你觉得我哥哥比利怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

Anne gasped at this unexpected question. Goodness, what did she think of Billy Andrews?

安妮被这个意想不到的问题吓了一跳。天哪,她对比利·安德鲁斯有什么看法呢?

旁白 neutral

Anne had never thought anything about him

安妮从来没怎么想过他。

旁白 neutral

He was just the round-faced, perpetually smiling, not too smart, good-natured Billy Andrews

他不过是个圆脸、总是笑嘻嘻、不算太聪明但脾气很好的比利·安德鲁斯。

旁白 neutral

" I — I don't understand, Jane," Anne stammered." What do you mean... exactly?"

“我——我不明白,简,”安妮结结巴巴地说,“你确切的意思是……?”

旁白 neutral

" Do you like Billy?" asked Jane bluntly

“你喜欢比利吗?”简直截了当地问。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, uh — yes, I like him, of course," said Anne

“哦,呃——喜欢,我当然喜欢他。”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

Anne knew that she didn't dislike him. What exactly was Jane trying to say?

安妮知道自己并不讨厌他。简到底想说什么呢?

旁白 neutral

" Would you like him for a husband?" asked Jane calmly

“你愿意让他做你的丈夫吗?”简平静地问。

旁白 neutral

" A husband!" Anne exclaimed

“丈夫!”安妮惊呼道。

旁白 neutral

" Billy wants to marry you," Jane explained." He's always been crazy about you

“比利想娶你,”简解释道,“他一直都很迷恋你。”

旁白 neutral

But he was too shy to ask you himself, so he got me to do it

但他自己太害羞了,不敢开口问你,所以叫我来提。

旁白 neutral

I didn't want to ask you, but he insisted. Well, what do you think, Anne?"

我本不想问你,但他坚持要这样。那么,你觉得怎么样,安妮?”

旁白 neutral

Was it a dream? Anne did not know whether she wanted to laugh or cry, but she could do neither, because she didn't want to hurt Jane's feelings

这是在做梦吗?安妮不知道自己是想笑还是想哭,但她既不能笑也不能哭,因为她不想伤害简的感情。

旁白 neutral

" I — I can't marry your brother, Jane," Anne said

“我——我不能嫁给你哥哥,简。”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" It never even occurred to me that Billy would ask!"

“我从没想到比利会提出来!”

旁白 neutral

" Well, think it over, Anne," said Jane." Billy is a good fellow."

“嗯,你再考虑考虑,安妮,”简说,“比利是个好小伙子。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry, I can't marry Billy," said Anne firmly

“对不起,我不能嫁给比利。”安妮坚定地说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, you've made your decision, Anne," replied Jane somewhat coldly

“好吧,你已经决定了,安妮,”简有点冷淡地答道。

旁白 neutral

" And I hope you won't regret it

“我希望你不会后悔。”

旁白 neutral

Billy is a good fellow, even if he is my brother

比利是个好小伙子,即使他是我哥哥我也这么说。

旁白 neutral

Anyway, he also likes Nettie Blewett, so he'll probably ask her."

不管怎样,他也喜欢内蒂·布卢伊特,所以他很可能会去问她。”

旁白 neutral

" Nettie Blewett!" Anne thought. After Jane had gone, Anne laughed but she also felt a hint of sadness

“内蒂·布卢伊特!”安妮心想。简走后,安妮笑了,但也感到一丝伤感。

旁白 neutral

Anne had imagined that her first proposal would be very romantic

安妮曾想象过自己的第一次求婚会非常浪漫,

旁白 neutral

and that it would come from someone who was handsome, distinguished, and eloquent — her own Prince Charming

而且会来自一位英俊、儒雅、口才出众的人——她自己的白马王子。

旁白 neutral

There was nothing romantic about this proposal!

可这次求婚毫无浪漫可言!

旁白 neutral

Billy Andrews had asked his sister to propose for him, and if Anne wouldn't marry him, he would ask Nettie Blewett instead

比利·安德鲁斯竟让妹妹代他求婚,而且如果安妮不愿嫁给他,他就去问内蒂·布卢伊特。

旁白 neutral

" Well, that ends my romantic dream," thought Anne sadly," even if it was a bit girlish."

“哎,我的浪漫美梦就此结束了,”安妮难过地想着,“即便这梦有点孩子气。”