Level 7 · 安妮
🎬

E09 · Episodes

009 安妮出手相救

安妮出手相救

Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 9 — 安妮出手相救.

73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Anne had been doing her lessons at home

安妮一直在家自习功课。

旁白 neutral

One morning, however, Anne came into the kitchen with her schoolbooks and announced," Marilla, I'm going back to school

一天早上,安妮带着课本走进厨房,宣布道:“玛丽拉,我要回学校了。

旁白 neutral

I miss spending time with my best friend Diana, so I must return."

我想念和最好的朋友戴安娜在一起的时光,所以我必须回去。”

旁白 neutral

Marilla hid her delight well." I hope you'll behave yourself," was all she said

玛丽拉把她的喜悦隐藏得很好。“我希望你表现好一点,”她只说了这么一句。

旁白 neutral

In January the Canadian premier toured Canada, including Prince Edward Island

一月,加拿大总理巡视全国,包括爱德华王子岛。

旁白 neutral

Most of Avonlea supported the premier's politics, and many people, including Marilla and Mrs. Lynde, went to hear him speak in Charlottetown

埃文利的大多数人都支持总理的政治主张,许多人,包括玛丽拉和林德太太,都去夏洛特敦听他演讲。

旁白 neutral

They planned to return to Green Gables the next day

她们计划第二天返回绿山墙。

旁白 neutral

So Anne and Matthew had the cheerful, warm kitchen of Green Gables to themselves

于是,安妮和马修便独享了绿山墙那欢快而温暖的厨房。

旁白 neutral

" Matthew, did you ever study geometry?" asked Anne

“马修,你以前学过几何吗?”安妮问道。

旁白 neutral

" Well, no, I didn't," Matthew said

“嗯,没学过。”马修说。

旁白 neutral

" I wish you had," Anne said," because then you could sympathize. I'm terrible at it!"

“我真希望你也有过,”安妮说,“这样你就能理解我了。我对此一窍不通!”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the kitchen door flung open, and Diana Barry ran in

突然,厨房门猛地被推开,戴安娜·巴里跑了进来。

旁白 neutral

" What's the matter, Diana?" cried Anne." Has your mother changed her mind? Can we be friends again?"

“怎么了,戴安娜?”安妮喊道。“你妈妈改变主意了吗?我们可以重新做朋友了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Anne, come quickly!" Diana urged her

“哦,安妮,快来!”戴安娜催促她。

旁白 neutral

" My little sister, Minnie May, is awfully sick — she's got croup

“我的小妹妹,米妮·梅,病得很厉害——她得了喉炎。

旁白 neutral

Father and Mother are in town at the premier's meeting and there's nobody to get the doctor

爸爸和妈妈在镇上参加总理的会议,没人去请医生。

旁白 neutral

The baby-sitter doesn't know what to do, and I'm so scared."

保姆不知道该怎么办,我害怕极了。”

旁白 neutral

Matthew reached for his cap and went outside to get the horse

马修伸手拿起帽子,出去牵马了。

旁白 neutral

" Matthew will ride to Carmody for the doctor," said Anne. She quickly put on her coat

“马修会骑马去卡莫迪请医生,”安妮说。她迅速穿上外套。

旁白 neutral

" Don't cry, Diana," she went on cheerfully

“别哭,戴安娜,”她愉快地接着说。

旁白 neutral

" I know exactly what to do for croup

"我很清楚怎么治喉炎。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Hammond had twins three times, which gave me lots of experience because they all had croup regularly

哈蒙德太太生过三次双胞胎,这让我有了不少经验,因为他们都常得喉炎。

旁白 neutral

I'll get the ipecac bottle in case you don't have any. Come on."

我去拿吐根药水,万一你们没有呢。走吧。"

旁白 neutral

The two girls hurried to the Barrys' house through the fields, for the snow was too deep to go the shorter way

两个女孩穿过田野匆匆赶往巴里家,因为雪太厚没法走近路。

旁白 neutral

Although Anne was sincerely worried about Minnie May, she was delighted to be spending time with Diana again outside of school

安妮虽然真心为米妮·梅担心,却很高兴能再次和戴安娜在课外相处。

旁白 neutral

She thought it was truly wonderful to walk through the dark snowy night with her best friend

她觉得和最好的朋友走在漆黑的雪夜里,真是太美好了。

旁白 neutral

At the Barrys', Minnie May was feverish and restless, and her hoarse breathing rattled through the whole house

在巴里家,米妮·梅发烧烦躁,嘶哑的呼吸声在整个房子里呼哧作响。

旁白 neutral

Anne promptly went to work." Minnie May has croup all right

安妮立刻忙起来。"米妮·梅确实得了喉炎。

旁白 neutral

She's pretty bad, but I've seen worse. First we must have lots of hot water

她病得挺重,不过我还见过更糟的。首先我们得有很多热水。

旁白 neutral

Diana, fill up the kettle and put some wood in the stove

戴安娜,把水壶灌满,往炉子里添些柴火。

旁白 neutral

I'll undress Minnie May and give her some ipecac."

我会给米妮·梅脱掉衣服,喂她些吐根药水。

旁白 neutral

The little girl did not take kindly to the ipecac, but Anne kept trying

小女孩不喜欢吐根药水,但安妮一直试着喂。

旁白 neutral

She gave Minnie the ipecac many times during the long anxious night, but Minnie got worse

在那个漫长焦虑的夜晚,她给米妮喂了好多次吐根药水,但米妮病情反而更重了。

旁白 neutral

Anne thought Minnie was sicker than the Hammond twins ever were

安妮觉得米妮比当初哈蒙德双胞胎病得还厉害。

旁白 neutral

It was difficult for Minnie to breathe, and it seemed like she could choke to death

米妮呼吸很困难,仿佛随时会窒息而死。

旁白 neutral

Anne, losing hope, gave her the last drop of ipecac

安妮几乎不抱希望,给她喂下了最后一滴吐根药水。

旁白 neutral

In a few minutes, Minnie coughed up phlegm and began to get better right away

几分钟后,米妮咳出一口痰,立刻开始好转起来。

旁白 neutral

She soon fell asleep. It was three o'clock when Matthew finally arrived with the doctor

她很快就睡着了。马修带着医生赶到时,已经是凌晨三点。

旁白 neutral

" I nearly gave up," Anne said to the doctor

“我差点就放弃了。”安妮对医生说。

旁白 neutral

" You can't imagine my relief when she finally seemed better."

“你没法想象,看到她终于好转,我心里有多宽慰。”

旁白 neutral

The doctor nodded and went to check on Minnie

医生点点头,然后去给米妮做检查。

旁白 neutral

Anne was exhausted from no sleep, and she went home with Matthew

安妮一夜没合眼,累坏了,便和马修一起回家了。

旁白 neutral

In the morning Mr. and Mrs. Barry came home

早上,巴里先生和巴里太太回来了。

旁白 neutral

The doctor, Diana, and Minnie were in the living room

医生、戴安娜和米妮都在客厅里。

旁白 neutral

The doctor told Mr. and Mrs. Barry," That redheaded girl is a clever thing!

医生对巴里夫妇说:“那个红头发的小姑娘,真是聪明伶俐!

旁白 neutral

I tell you, she saved that baby's life

告诉你吧,是她救了那孩子的命啊。

旁白 neutral

For someone her age, she was smart and calm

她才多大呀,就那么机灵,又沉着冷静。

旁白 neutral

It was wonderful. I've never seen anything like it."

真了不起。我从来没见过这样的事。”

旁白 neutral

Anne didn't wake up until the evening of the next day

安妮直到第二天傍晚才醒过来。

旁白 neutral

She went to the kitchen where Marilla sat knitting

她走进厨房,玛丽拉正坐在那儿织毛线。

旁白 neutral

" Anne," Marilla said," Matthew told me about last night

“安妮,”玛丽拉说,“马修跟我说了昨晚的事。

旁白 neutral

It's very fortunate you knew what to do

幸好你知道该怎么做。

旁白 neutral

I wouldn't have any idea myself, for I never saw a case of croup."

我自己可一点主意也没有,因为我从没见过喉炎病例。”

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Barry was here this afternoon, Anne," Marilla continued

“巴里太太今天下午来了,安妮,”玛丽拉接着说。

旁白 neutral

" She wanted to see you, but you were sleeping

“她想见你,可你在睡觉。

旁白 neutral

She says you saved Minnie May's life, and she's sorry she acted the way she did in the affair with the wine

她说你救了米妮·梅的命,她为葡萄酒那件事的做法感到抱歉。

旁白 neutral

She hopes you'll forgive her and be good friends with Diana again

她希望你能原谅她,再跟戴安娜做好朋友。

旁白 neutral

You can go over there this evening if you like

要是你愿意,今晚就可以过去。

旁白 neutral

Now, Anne, don't fly into the air!"

好了,安妮,别高兴得飞起来!”

旁白 neutral

The warning was needed because Anne instantly sprang to her feet

这提醒很有必要,因为安妮立马跳了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Oh Marilla, can I go and see Diana right now without washing my dishes?

“哦,玛丽拉,我能现在就去见戴安娜,先不洗盘子吗?

旁白 neutral

I'll wash them when I come back

我回来再洗。

旁白 neutral

I can't do something so unromantic as dishwashing at this thrilling moment."

在这么激动人心的时刻,我可做不了洗盘子这么不浪漫的事。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, yes, run along," said Marilla indulgently, smiling

“好,好,快去吧,”玛丽拉宽容地说,微微一笑。

旁白 neutral

Anne ran through the orchard to the Barrys', not caring about the wind or cold

安妮穿过果园跑向巴里家,不在乎寒风凛冽。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Barry kissed her and cried, and said she was sorry and that she could never repay Anne

巴里太太亲吻她,哭着说对不起,还说永远也报答不了安妮。

旁白 neutral

Anne was embarrassed but replied politely," I forgive you, Mrs. Barry

安妮有些难为情,但还是礼貌地回答:“我原谅您,巴里太太。

旁白 neutral

I can tell you again that I did not mean to make Diana drunk."

我可以再跟您说一遍,我绝不是故意让戴安娜喝醉的。”

旁白 neutral

Diana and Anne had a lovely afternoon

戴安娜和安妮度过了一个愉快的下午。

旁白 neutral

Diana showed Anne a new crochet stitch her aunt had taught her

戴安娜给安妮看了姨妈教她的一种新钩针针法。

旁白 neutral

Then Diana gave Anne a beautiful card with a wreath of roses on it and a verse of poetry:

接着,戴安娜送给安妮一张漂亮的卡片,上面有个玫瑰花环,还有一句诗:

旁白 neutral

" If you love me as I love you, nothing but death can part us two."

“倘若你爱我,如同我爱你,唯有死亡能将我俩分离。”

旁白 neutral

At school Diana and Anne sat together again, and they were the happiest girls in Avonlea

到了学校,戴安娜和安妮又坐在一起,成了阿冯利最快乐的两个女孩。