E08 · Episodes
008 戴安娜的特别来访
戴安娜的特别来访
Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 8 — 戴安娜的特别来访.
91 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
One beautiful October morning, Marilla and Anne sat in the kitchen and cut vegetables
十月一个明媚的早晨,玛丽拉和安妮坐在厨房里切蔬菜。
旁白 neutral
" Anne," Marilla began," why don't you ask Diana to come over for afternoon tea?
“安妮,”玛丽拉开口说,“你为什么不请戴安娜来喝下午茶呢?
旁白 neutral
I am going into town, and she can come then."
我要进城去,她可以那时候过来。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh, Marilla!" Anne clasped her hands." How perfectly lovely!
“哦,玛丽拉!”安妮双手握在一起。“太美好了!
旁白 neutral
We will be like grown-ups! Can we use the teapot with the roses?"
我们会像大人一样!我们可以用那个带玫瑰花的茶壶吗?”
旁白 neutral
" No, but I have some cake and raspberry cordial in the pantry you can have," Marilla replied
“不行,不过我储藏室里有蛋糕和覆盆子甜饮,你们可以吃。”玛丽拉回答。
旁白 neutral
Diana came over, dressed in her second-best dress
戴安娜来了,穿着她第二好的裙子。
旁白 neutral
Anne, dressed in her own second-best dress, opened the door with a very serious expression
安妮也穿着自己第二好的裙子,一脸严肃地打开门。
旁白 neutral
Together they went to the front room
她们一起走到前屋。
旁白 neutral
" How is your mother?" Anne asked politely, like an adult
“你母亲好吗?”安妮礼貌地问道,像个大人一样。
旁白 neutral
" She is very well, thank you. And Mr. Cuthbert is in the potato fields?" asked Diana
“她很好,谢谢。卡斯伯特先生在土豆地里吗?”戴安娜问道。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, he is. Our potatoes are very good this year," replied Anne
“是的,他在。我们今年的土豆长得很好。”安妮回答。
旁白 neutral
Abruptly her tone changed." Oh Diana!" she burst out." Let's go and pick some apples!"
她的语气突然变了。“哦,戴安娜!”她脱口而出,“我们去摘些苹果吧!”
旁白 neutral
The girls instantly stopped acting like proper ladies and ran outside to the apple orchard
女孩们立刻不再装成淑女,跑到外面的苹果园去了。
旁白 neutral
" Marilla said we can pick the rest of the apples," said Anne
“玛丽拉说我们可以摘剩下的苹果。”安妮说。
旁白 neutral
" Marilla is very kind. She also said we can have cake and raspberry cordial for tea
“玛丽拉真好。她还说我们可以吃蛋糕,喝树莓甜酒当下午茶。”
旁白 neutral
I love red drinks — they just taste better, don't they?"
我喜欢红色的饮料——它们就是更好喝,不是吗?”
旁白 neutral
Later the girls went inside, and Anne went to the pantry to get the raspberry cordial
过了一会儿,女孩们回到屋里,安妮去储藏室拿树莓甜酒。
旁白 neutral
At first she couldn't see it anywhere, but then she spotted it at the back
一开始她到处都找不到,但后来在架子最后面发现了它。
旁白 neutral
Anne put the cordial on the table with a big glass
安妮把甜酒放在桌子上,旁边放了一个大杯子。
旁白 neutral
" Please help yourself, Diana. I can't drink a thing after eating all those apples."
“请自便,戴安娜。我吃了那么多苹果,什么也喝不下了。”
旁白 neutral
Diana poured herself some of the drink and sipped it
戴安娜给自己倒了些饮料,小口地喝起来。
旁白 neutral
" This is a very nice cordial, Anne," she said
“这甜酒真好喝,安妮,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't know cordial tasted so good."
“我不知道甜酒会这么好喝。”
旁白 neutral
" I'm glad you like it," Anne replied." Take as much as you want. I'll get the cake."
“你喜欢就好,”安妮回答,“想喝多少就喝多少。我去拿蛋糕。”
旁白 neutral
When Anne came back, Diana was drinking a second glass of cordial
安妮回来时,戴安娜正在喝第二杯甜酒。
旁白 neutral
Diana started to drink a third glass, and Anne didn't mind
戴安娜开始喝第三杯,安妮并不介意。
旁白 neutral
" It's the nicest cordial I ever drank," said Diana
“这是我喝过的最好喝的甜酒,”戴安娜说。
旁白 neutral
" It's much nicer than Mrs. Lynde's cordial. It doesn't taste a bit like hers."
“比林德太太的甜酒好喝多了。味道完全不一样。”
旁白 neutral
" I'm sure Marilla's cordial is nicer than Mrs. Lynde's," said Anne loyally
“我肯定玛丽拉的甜酒比林德太太的好喝,”安妮忠诚地说。
旁白 neutral
" Marilla is a famous cook. She's trying to teach me, but it's hard work, Diana
"玛丽拉是位有名的厨师。她正试着教我,但这活儿可真不容易,戴安娜。
旁白 neutral
Last week," Anne continued," Marilla told me to put some pudding sauce in the pantry and cover it
上周,"安妮继续说道,"玛丽拉让我把一些布丁酱放进储藏室并盖好。
旁白 neutral
I took the bowl of sauce into the pantry, but I forgot to cover it
我把那碗酱端进了储藏室,却忘了盖上。
旁白 neutral
I remembered the next morning and ran to the pantry
第二天早上我想起来了,就跑向储藏室。
旁白 neutral
Diana, a mouse had drowned in the sauce!
戴安娜,一只老鼠竟淹死在了酱里!
旁白 neutral
I used a spoon to get the mouse and took it outside
我用勺子把老鼠捞出来,带到了外面。
旁白 neutral
Then I was going to tell Marilla about the mouse
然后我本打算告诉玛丽拉老鼠的事。
旁白 neutral
But I started pretending I was a forest fairy flying through the trees, and I forgot about the mouse and the sauce
可我却开始幻想自己是穿梭林间的森林仙子,就把老鼠和酱的事全忘了。
旁白 neutral
After that Mr. and Mrs. Ross came for lunch
那之后,罗斯先生和太太来吃午饭。
旁白 neutral
We ate lunch and everything was fine until I saw Marilla coming in with plum pudding and pudding sauce, warmed up
我们吃着午饭,一切都很顺利,直到我看见玛丽拉端着热过的李子布丁和布丁酱走进来。
旁白 neutral
I remembered everything and shouted,' Marilla, don't use the sauce. A mouse drowned in it!'
我全都想起来了,就大声喊道:“玛丽拉,别用那碗酱!里面有只老鼠淹死啦!”
旁白 neutral
Mr. and Mrs. Ross looked at me, and I thought I would die!
罗斯先生和罗斯太太看着我,我觉得自己快要羞死了!
旁白 neutral
Why, Diana," Anne said suddenly." What's the matter?"
“咦,戴安娜,”安妮突然说,“你怎么了?”
旁白 neutral
Diana stood up and then sat down, putting her hands to her head
戴安娜站起来,又坐下去,双手抱住头。
旁白 neutral
" I'm... I'm very sick," she said." I... I must go home."
“我……我很难受,”她说,“我……我得回家了。”
旁白 neutral
" No, don't go yet. You must eat some cake first."
“不,先别走。你得先吃点蛋糕。”
旁白 neutral
" I must go home," Diana repeated
“我非得回家了,”戴安娜重复道。
旁白 neutral
" Where do you feel bad?" Anne asked
“你哪儿不舒服?”安妮问。
旁白 neutral
" I'm very dizzy," said Diana
“我头晕得厉害,”戴安娜说。
旁白 neutral
Anne was very disappointed, but she took Diana to the Barrys' fence
安妮非常失望,但还是把戴安娜送到了巴里家的栅栏旁。
旁白 neutral
The next day Marilla sent Anne to Mrs. Lynde's house on an errand
第二天,玛丽拉让安妮到林德太太家跑一趟腿。
旁白 neutral
In a short space of time, Anne came flying back to Green Gables in tears
不一会儿,安妮就泪流满面地飞奔回绿山墙。
旁白 neutral
" What's the matter, Anne?" Marilla said
“怎么了,安妮?”玛丽拉说。
旁白 neutral
" Mrs. Lynde saw Diana's mother today. Mrs. Barry said that I sent Diana home drunk
“林德太太今天见到戴安娜的妈妈了。巴里太太说我把戴安娜灌醉了送回家。
旁白 neutral
And she said I was a very wicked girl and she's never, never going to let Diana play with me again!"
她还说我是个很坏的女孩子,她永远、永远也不会再让戴安娜跟我玩了!”
旁白 neutral
" Diana was drunk?" Marilla was stunned." Anne, are you or Mrs. Barry crazy? What did you give her?"
“戴安娜喝醉了?”玛丽拉惊呆了。“安妮,是你疯了还是巴里太太疯了?你到底给她喝了什么?”
旁白 neutral
" Nothing but raspberry cordial," Anne said." I never thought it made you drunk, not even if you drink three glasses like Diana did."
“只有树莓甜酒啊,”安妮说。“我从没想过那会让人喝醉,哪怕像戴安娜那样喝上三杯。”
旁白 neutral
Marilla marched to the pantry. On the shelf was a bottle of homemade wine
玛丽拉大步走向储藏室。架子上放着一瓶家酿葡萄酒。
旁白 neutral
At that moment Marilla remembered that the cordial was in the cellar and not the pantry as she had told Anne
就在那一刻,玛丽拉想起来,树莓甜酒是在地窖里,而不是她告诉安妮的储藏室里。
旁白 neutral
Marilla went back into the kitchen." Anne, you gave Diana wine instead of cordial!
玛丽拉回到厨房。“安妮,你给戴安娜喝的不是甜酒,是葡萄酒啊!
旁白 neutral
Don't you know the difference between them?"
你难道分不清它们的区别吗?
旁白 neutral
" I didn't taste the drink," said Anne." Only Diana drank it
“我没有尝那饮料,”安妮说,“只有戴安娜喝了。
旁白 neutral
And then Diana got so sick and went home
然后戴安娜就病得很厉害,回家了。
旁白 neutral
Mrs. Barry said Diana just laughed and laughed, and then slept for hours, and had a headache all day
巴里太太说戴安娜笑啊笑啊笑个不停,然后睡了好几个小时,头疼了一整天。
旁白 neutral
Her mother smelled her breath and knew she was drunk."
她妈妈闻了闻她的呼吸,就知道她醉了。”
旁白 neutral
" Three glasses of cordial would make you sick," Marilla said, troubled
“三杯甜酒是会让人难受的,”玛丽拉忧心地说。
旁白 neutral
" But it was an accident, Anne, so don't worry. I'll talk to Mrs. Barry."
“但这只是个意外,安妮,所以别担心。我去跟巴里太太谈谈。”
旁白 neutral
At that, Marilla left. When she came back later, she was frowning
说完,玛丽拉就走了。等她再回来时,眉头紧锁。
旁白 neutral
" Was Mrs. Barry still angry?" asked Anne
“巴里太太还在生气吗?”安妮问。
旁白 neutral
" Mrs. Barry?" snapped Marilla." I told her it was a mistake, but she didn't believe me
“巴里太太?”玛丽拉没好气地说,“我告诉她这是个误会,可她不相信我。
旁白 neutral
So I told her that if my girl was so greedy, drinking three glasses of anything, I'd be punishing her!"
所以我就告诉她,要是我家丫头这么贪嘴,不管喝什么都能灌下三杯,我非罚她不可!”
旁白 neutral
Marilla went into the kitchen. Anne stepped outside, and she walked determinedly to the Barrys' house and knocked on the door
玛丽拉进了厨房。安妮走到门外,毅然决然地朝巴里家走去,敲了敲门。
旁白 neutral
When Mrs. Barry saw it was Anne, she frowned." What do you want?" she demanded
巴里太太看到是安妮,皱起了眉头。“你来干什么?”她厉声问道。
旁白 neutral
Anne clasped her hands." Oh, Mrs. Barry, please forgive me
安妮双手紧握。“哦,巴里太太,请原谅我。
旁白 neutral
I did not mean to... to make Diana... drunk. How could I?
我不是故意……要……让戴安娜……喝醉的。我怎么可能那样做呢?
旁白 neutral
She is my best friend in the world. I thought it was raspberry cordial
她是我在这个世界上最好的朋友。我以为那是树莓甜酒。
旁白 neutral
Please say that you'll let me play with Diana
求您说,您会让我和戴安娜一起玩。
旁白 neutral
If I can't play with her, my life will be covered by a huge dark cloud of sadness."
如果不能和她玩,我的生活将被一片巨大的悲伤阴云所笼罩。”
旁白 neutral
Anne's dramatic plea had no effect on Mrs. Barry
安妮戏剧化的恳求对巴里太太丝毫不起作用。
旁白 neutral
She said coldly," Anne, you should go home
她冷冷地说:“安妮,你该回家了。
旁白 neutral
You are not a good friend for Diana."
你对戴安娜来说,算不上一个好朋友。”
旁白 neutral
" Can't I see Diana and just say one last good-bye?" Anne asked
“难道我不能见见戴安娜,就道最后一声别吗?”安妮问道。
旁白 neutral
" Diana is out with her father," said Mrs. Barry, shutting the door
“戴安娜跟她爸爸出去了,”巴里太太说着,关上了门。
旁白 neutral
Anne walked back to Green Gables with her head down
安妮低着头走回了绿山墙。
旁白 neutral
" My last hope is gone," she told Marilla, full of despair
“我最后的希望破灭了,”她满心绝望地对玛丽拉说。
旁白 neutral
" I talked to Mrs. Barry, and she treated me very badly
“我和巴里太太谈了,她对我非常不客气。
旁白 neutral
I can do nothing now but pray
现在除了祈祷,我什么也做不了了。
旁白 neutral
But I don't think that will help because even God can't change Mrs. Barry's mind."
但我觉得那也没用,因为就连上帝也改变不了巴里太太的主意。”
旁白 neutral
" Anne, don't talk like that," said Marilla, trying not to laugh at Anne's theatrics
“安妮,别这样说,”玛丽拉说,强忍着不对安妮那戏剧化的腔调笑出来。
旁白 neutral
But later Marilla couldn't help feeling pity for Anne when she saw that the child had cried herself to sleep
但后来,当玛丽拉看到这孩子是哭着睡着的时候,她不禁对安妮心生怜悯。
旁白 neutral
" Poor little thing," Marilla whispered, kissing Anne's red cheek
“可怜的小东西,”玛丽拉轻声说着,亲了亲安妮红扑扑的脸颊。