Level 7 · 安妮
🎬

E10 · Episodes

010 深夜惊喜

深夜惊喜

Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 10 — 深夜惊喜.

90 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Marilla, can I go over and see Diana just for a minute?" asked Anne

“玛丽拉,我能过去看看戴安娜,就一小会儿吗?”安妮问。

旁白 neutral

" I don't want you going out after dark," said Marilla

“我不想让你天黑后出门,”玛丽拉说。

旁白 neutral

" But she has something important to tell me," cried Anne

“可她有重要的事要告诉我,”安妮喊道。

旁白 neutral

" How do you know?"

“你怎么知道?”

旁白 neutral

" Because she just signaled me from her window

“因为她刚才从窗口给我发了信号。

旁白 neutral

We make flashes with the candle by waving cardboard in front. It was my idea, Marilla!"

我们拿硬纸板在蜡烛前面晃动,制造闪光。这是我的主意,玛丽拉!”

旁白 neutral

" That doesn't surprise me, Anne," Marilla replied

“这倒不让我意外,安妮,”玛丽拉回答。

旁白 neutral

Anne dashed over to Diana's and dashed back

安妮飞奔到戴安娜家,又飞奔回来。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Marilla! You know that tomorrow is Diana's birthday?

“哦,玛丽拉!你知道明天是戴安娜的生日吗?

旁白 neutral

Well, she asked me to stay at her house, in the guest room!

嗯,她请我去她家住,睡客房!”

旁白 neutral

Her cousins are coming with a big sleigh, and we are all going to the Debating Club concert — if you'll let me go, that is. You will, won't you?"

她的表姐们会乘一辆大雪橇过来,我们全都打算去辩论社的音乐会——当然,要是你让我去的话。你会同意的,对吧?”

旁白 neutral

" No, you can't go. Little girls should not go to concerts at night," Marilla said

“不行,你不能去。小女孩不该晚上去听音乐会。”玛丽拉说。

旁白 neutral

Anne, with tears rolling down her cheeks, went upstairs. Meanwhile Matthew slept on the sofa

安妮上楼去了,泪水顺着脸颊滚落下来。这时候,马修在沙发上睡着。

旁白 neutral

Matthew opened his eyes and said," Marilla, I think Anne should go to the concert." He had not been asleep

马修睁开眼睛说:“玛丽拉,我觉得应该让安妮去音乐会。”他刚才并没睡着。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I don't," snorted Marilla." Who's bringing up Anne, you or me?"

“哼,我不觉得。”玛丽拉哼了一声,“是谁在抚养安妮,你还是我?”

旁白 neutral

" You are," admitted Matthew. But he kept asking, and eventually Marilla let Anne go to the concert

“是你。”马修承认。但他还是不停地请求,最终玛丽拉允许安妮去音乐会了。

旁白 neutral

On the day of the concert, Diana did Anne's hair in the new style, and Anne tied Diana's bows in a special way

音乐会那天,戴安娜给安妮梳了新发型,安妮则为戴安娜的蝴蝶结打了个特别的结。

旁白 neutral

Anne felt a little sad when she compared her plain black dress and shapeless coat with Diana's pretty green dress and smart jacket

当安妮把自己朴素的黑色裙子和没形的大衣,同戴安娜漂亮的绿裙子和时髦的夹克相比时,心里有些难过。

旁白 neutral

But Anne remembered she had an imagination and she could use it

但安妮想起来,她还有想象力,可以派上用场。

旁白 neutral

Early in the evening, Diana's cousins arrived, and they crowded into the big sleigh

傍晚时分,戴安娜的表姐们到了,她们挤进了那辆大雪橇。

旁白 neutral

As they drove through the snow, there were tinkles of sleigh bells, and the night seemed magical to Anne

马车穿行在雪地上,雪橇铃铛叮当作响,这个夜晚对安妮来说充满了魔力。

旁白 neutral

The concert was thrilling too. Only one item on the program failed to interest her — Gilbert Blythe reciting a poem

音乐会也精彩极了。节目单上只有一项没能引起她的兴趣——吉尔伯特·布莱斯朗诵的一首诗。

旁白 neutral

Anne picked up a book and read it until he finished, but Diana clapped and clapped for the performer

安妮拿起一本书来读,直到他表演结束,可戴安娜却一个劲儿地为这位表演者鼓掌。

旁白 neutral

It was eleven o'clock when they got home, and the house was silent

她们到家时已经十一点了,屋子里一片寂静。

旁白 neutral

Anne and Diana tiptoed into the guest room

安妮和戴安娜踮着脚尖走进了客房。

旁白 neutral

" Are you ready for bed?" Anne asked." Let's race to the bed!"

“准备好睡觉了吗?”安妮问。“我们比赛谁先上床!”

旁白 neutral

The two girls ran and jumped on the bed in the spare room. And then... something moved under them

两个女孩跑过去,跳到了空房间的床上。然后……她们身下有什么东西动了一下。

旁白 neutral

There was a gasp and a cry, and somebody said in a muffled voice," Oh my goodness!"

先是倒抽一口冷气的声音,又是一声惊叫,接着有人闷声闷气地说:“哦,我的天哪!”

旁白 neutral

Anne and Diana dashed out of the room and up the stairs

安妮和戴安娜冲出了房间,跑上了楼梯。

旁白 neutral

It was cold and they were shivering

天很冷,她们俩冻得直发抖。

旁白 neutral

" Who was it? What was it?" whispered Anne

“是谁?是什么东西?”安妮小声问。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Anne, it was Aunt Josephine. She'll be furious," answered Diana

“哦,安妮,是约瑟芬姑婆。她会气疯的。”戴安娜回答。

旁白 neutral

" Who's Aunt Josephine?"

“约瑟芬姑婆是谁?”

旁白 neutral

" She's my father's aunt, and she lives in Charlottetown

“她是我父亲的姑妈,住在夏洛特敦。

旁白 neutral

She's really old — seventy — and I don't think she was ever young. She's very strict," Diana said

她真的很老了——七十岁了——我觉得她好像从来就没年轻过。她很严厉。”戴安娜说。

旁白 neutral

Miss Josephine Barry did not appear at breakfast the next morning

第二天早上,约瑟芬·巴里小姐没有出现在早餐桌上。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Barry smiled kindly at the two girls

巴里太太和蔼地对两个女孩笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Did you have a good time last night?

“昨晚你们玩得开心吗?

旁白 neutral

I meant to tell you that Aunt Josephine came and stayed in the guest room, but I was so tired I fell asleep."

我本来想告诉你们约瑟芬姑婆来了,住在客房里,但我太累了就睡着了。”

旁白 neutral

Diana and Anne just smiled at each other

戴安娜和安妮只是相视一笑。

旁白 neutral

Anne went home after breakfast, and then later went to Mrs. Lynde's house on an errand

安妮吃完早饭就回家了,之后又去林德太太家跑了个腿。

旁白 neutral

" So you nearly frightened Miss Barry to death last night?" said Mrs. Lynde

“听说你们昨晚差点把巴里小姐吓死?”林德太太说。

旁白 neutral

" Diana's mother is very upset. Josephine Barry came to stay for a month, but she changed her mind and is leaving tomorrow!

“戴安娜的妈妈很心烦。约瑟芬·巴里本打算来住一个月,可她改了主意,明天就要走了!

旁白 neutral

And she had promised to pay for Diana's piano lessons, but now she isn't. She thinks Diana is a tomboy

她本来答应负担戴安娜的钢琴课费用,现在也不作数了。她觉得戴安娜像个野丫头。

旁白 neutral

Old Miss Barry is rich, and the Barrys want to keep on her good side

老巴里小姐很有钱,巴里一家可不想得罪她。

旁白 neutral

Anne, you should look before you leap

安妮,你做事可得三思而后行。

旁白 neutral

Especially into beds!" Mrs. Lynde laughed at her own joke, but Anne saw nothing to laugh at. Anne went back and saw Diana

特别是跳上床的时候!”林德太太被自己的笑话逗得哈哈大笑,但安妮一点也不觉得好笑。安妮回去见了戴安娜。

旁白 neutral

" Anne, after you left, Aunt Josephine woke up and she was so angry!

“安妮,你走了之后,约瑟芬姑婆就醒了,她气坏了!

旁白 neutral

She won't stay, and I don't care, but Mother and Father do," said Diana

她不待了,我倒不在乎,可妈妈爸爸在乎。”戴安娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Diana, didn't you say it was my fault?" asked Anne

“戴安娜,你没说那是我的错吧?”安妮问。

旁白 neutral

" I'm no tattletale, Anne! It was my fault too."

“我不是打小报告的人,安妮!我也有错。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, I'm going to tell Aunt Josephine myself," Anne announced

“好吧,我要自己去告诉约瑟芬姑婆,”安妮宣布说。

旁白 neutral

Diana stared." Anne Shirley! Why... why, she'll eat you alive!"

戴安娜瞪大眼睛。“安妮·雪莉!为什么……为什么,她会生吃了你的!”

旁白 neutral

" I must, Diana. It was my fault and I've got to confess. Luckily, I've had practice at confessions."

“我必须去,戴安娜。是我的错,我得去认错。幸好,我有过认错的经验。”

旁白 neutral

Aunt Josephine was knitting by the fire." Who are you?" she demanded

约瑟芬姑婆正坐在火炉边织东西。“你是谁?”她厉声问道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm Anne of Green Gables," said the small visitor," and I've come to confess."

“我是绿山墙的安妮,”小访客说,“我是来认错的。”

旁白 neutral

" Confess what?" Miss Barry asked

“认什么错?”巴里小姐问道。

旁白 neutral

" It was my idea that Diana and I jump on your bed

“戴安娜和我跳到你床上的事,是我的主意。

旁白 neutral

Diana is a very ladylike girl, and it's not fair to blame her," Anne said

戴安娜是个非常淑女的女孩,怪她是不公平的,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Diana jumped too," said Miss Barry

“戴安娜也跳了,”巴里小姐气鼓鼓地说。

旁白 neutral

" It was just for fun," persisted Anne

“那只是闹着玩的。”安妮坚持道。

旁白 neutral

" Diana really wants to learn the piano. If you must be angry, be angry with me

“戴安娜真的很想学钢琴。如果您非得生气,就冲我发火吧。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Hammond and Mrs. Thomas were always angry at me

哈蒙德太太和托马斯太太以前总生我的气。

旁白 neutral

I am used to it, and I can endure it better than Diana."

我习惯了,而且比戴安娜更能承受。”

旁白 neutral

The old lady was not angry anymore

老太太不再生气了。

旁白 neutral

In fact, she was interested in this strange redheaded girl

事实上,她对这个古怪的红发女孩产生了兴趣。

旁白 neutral

" Two girls bounced on me in the middle of the night!" she said sternly

“两个小姑娘半夜跳到我身上!”她板着脸说。

旁白 neutral

" You don't know what it was like."

“你不知道那是什么感觉。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know, but I can imagine," Anne said eagerly

“我是不知道,但我能想象出来。”安妮急切地说。

旁白 neutral

" It must have been very disturbing. Do you have any imagination, Miss Barry?

“那一定很吓人。巴里小姐,您有想象力吗?

旁白 neutral

If you do, imagine you are Diana and me..

如果有的话,想象一下您就是戴安娜和我……

旁白 neutral

We didn't know there was anybody in the bed, and we nearly died!

我们不知道床上有人,差点吓死了!

旁白 neutral

And we couldn't sleep in the guest room

后来我们都不敢睡在客房了。

旁白 neutral

You're probably used to staying in a guest room

您大概住惯了客房。

旁白 neutral

But imagine you're a little orphan girl who's never stayed in a guest room."

可您想象一下,您是个从没住过客房的小孤女。”

旁白 neutral

Miss Barry actually laughed. Diana, listening outside, was relieved

巴里小姐居然笑了。在外面听着的戴安娜松了口气。

旁白 neutral

" My imagination is a little rusty," Miss Barry said

“我的想象力有点生锈了。”巴里小姐说。

旁白 neutral

" But sit down and tell me about yourself."

“不过,坐下来跟我讲讲你自己的事吧。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm very sorry, but I can't," said Anne

“非常抱歉,我不能。”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" I would like to because you seem like an interesting lady

“我很愿意讲,因为您看起来是位有趣的女士。

旁白 neutral

You might even be a kindred spirit, though you don't look like one

您甚至可能是个知音,虽然你看着不太像。

旁白 neutral

I must go home to Miss Marilla Cuthbert

我得回家去,回玛丽拉·卡斯伯特小姐那儿。

旁白 neutral

She is a very kind lady who is bringing me up

她是一位非常和善的女士,正在养育我。

旁白 neutral

But before I go, please say you forgive Diana and me."

但在我走之前,请您说一句原谅戴安娜和我。”

旁白 neutral

" If you come and talk to me sometimes, I will forgive you both," Miss Barry said

“如果你偶尔来跟我说说话,我就原谅你们俩。”巴里小姐说。

旁白 neutral

That evening Miss Barry gave Diana a silver bracelet and decided not to return to Charlottetown

那天晚上,巴里小姐送给戴安娜一只银手镯,并决定不回夏洛特敦了。

旁白 neutral

" I'm staying in Avonlea so I can get acquainted with Anne," she said frankly

“我要留在埃文利,好跟安妮熟悉起来。”她坦率地说。

旁白 neutral

" She amuses me, and at my age, an amusing person is a rarity."

“她让我觉得有趣,在我这个年纪,有趣的人可是稀罕物。”

旁白 neutral

Miss Barry stayed for more than a month, and she and Anne became firm friends

巴里小姐待了一个多月,她和安妮成了挚友。

旁白 neutral

Anne confided to Marilla," Miss Barry was a kindred spirit, after all!"

安妮向玛丽拉吐露:“巴里小姐到底还是个知音!”