E06 · Episodes
006 挚友与丢失的胸针
挚友与丢失的胸针
Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 6 — 挚友与丢失的胸针.
95 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
One day Marilla said," Diana Barry is home, Anne
一天,玛丽拉说:“安妮,戴安娜·巴里在家。”
旁白 neutral
I'm going to the Barrys' today. You can come with me and meet Diana."
“我今天要去巴里家。你可以跟我一起去见见戴安娜。”
旁白 neutral
Anne looked up at Marilla." I'm nervous! What if Diana doesn't like me?"
安妮抬头看着玛丽拉。“我很紧张!要是戴安娜不喜欢我怎么办?”
旁白 neutral
" Diana will like you," Marilla said firmly
玛丽拉坚定地说:“戴安娜会喜欢你的。”
旁白 neutral
" But if Mrs. Barry doesn't like you, it won't matter how much Diana likes you."
“可要是巴里太太不喜欢你,那无论戴安娜多喜欢你都没用。”
旁白 neutral
Anne and Marilla went to the Barrys' house
安妮和玛丽拉去了巴里家。
旁白 neutral
" Come in," Mrs. Barry said cordially." Is this the girl you've adopted?"
“请进,”巴里太太亲切地说,“这就是你们领养的女孩吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, this is Anne," said Marilla
“是的,这是安妮,”玛丽拉说。
旁白 neutral
" Spelled with an ' e'," Anne whispered
“拼写带个‘e’,”安妮小声说。
旁白 neutral
When Diana came in, Anne saw she was a pretty girl with a happy face
戴安娜进来时,安妮看到她是个漂亮的姑娘,脸上洋溢着快乐。
旁白 neutral
" Diana, take Anne to the garden and show her your flowers," said Mrs. Barry
“戴安娜,带安妮到花园去,给她看看你种的花。”巴里太太说。
旁白 neutral
Outside, Anne and Diana sat among the roses, daffodils, daisies, and violets
外边,安妮和戴安娜坐在玫瑰、水仙、雏菊和紫罗兰丛中。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, Diana," Anne blurted out." Can I be... your best friend?"
“哦,戴安娜,”安妮脱口而出,“我能做……你最要好的朋友吗?”
旁白 neutral
Diana laughed." I guess so," she said." I'm glad you're living at Green Gables
戴安娜笑了。“我想可以吧,”她说,“你住在绿山墙,我很开心。
旁白 neutral
There's no other girl who lives close, and my sisters are too little to play with."
附近没有别的女孩子住,我的妹妹们又太小,没法跟她们玩。”
旁白 neutral
" Will you be my friend forever and ever?
“你会做我永远永远的朋友吗?
旁白 neutral
We must hold hands — like this," Anne said eagerly
我们必须握着手——像这样。”安妮迫切地说。
旁白 neutral
Diana looked surprised but said," All right."
戴安娜看上去有点惊讶,但还是说:“好吧。”
旁白 neutral
" I'll say the oath first," Anne said
“我先来说誓言。”安妮说。
旁白 neutral
" I promise to always love my dear best friend, Diana Barry, as long as the sun and moon are in the sky."
“我承诺,只要太阳和月亮还在天上,我就永远爱我亲爱的最好的朋友,戴安娜·巴里。”
旁白 neutral
Diana repeated the oath with a laugh." You're a strange girl, Anne
戴安娜笑着重复了誓言。“你是个奇怪的女孩,安妮。
旁白 neutral
But I think I'm going to like you very much!"
但我想我会非常喜欢你的!”
旁白 neutral
The next day Anne hurried into the house
第二天,安妮急急忙忙地走进屋子。
旁白 neutral
" Oh Marilla," she cried," there's going to be a Sunday school picnic next Wednesday, right near the Lake of Shining Waters
“哦,玛丽拉,”她喊道,“下周三主日学要办一次野餐,就在闪闪波光湖附近。
旁白 neutral
And Mrs. Lynde is going to make ice cream. Think of it — ice cream! Can I go?"
林德太太还会做冰淇淋。想想看——冰淇淋!我能去吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, of course," Marilla answered
“好,当然可以。”玛丽拉回答。
旁白 neutral
" But... but...," Anne stammered." Diana says that everyone must take a basket of things to eat. I can't cook and — "
“不过……可是……”安妮结结巴巴地说,“戴安娜说每个人都得带一篮子吃的。我不会做饭,而且——”
旁白 neutral
" I'll bake something for you to bring," said Marilla
“我会给你烤点东西带去。”玛丽拉说。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, you're so kind to me!" Anne exclaimed, kissing Marilla's cheeks
“哦,你对我太好了!”安妮欢呼起来,亲了亲玛丽拉的脸颊。
旁白 neutral
It was the first time in Marilla's life that a child had kissed her
在玛丽拉的一生中,这是一个孩子第一次亲吻她。
旁白 neutral
She was secretly very pleased at Anne's impulsive show of affection, but she said gruffly," All right, stop your kissing nonsense."
她心里暗自为安妮冲动的亲昵表现感到高兴,却粗声粗气地说:“行了行了,少胡闹了。”
旁白 neutral
It was Sunday, three days before the picnic, and Marilla wore her amethyst brooch to church, as usual
那天是星期天,离野餐还有三天,玛丽拉像往常一样戴着她的紫水晶胸针去教堂。
旁白 neutral
The brooch was Marilla's most treasured possession
这枚胸针是玛丽拉最珍爱的宝贝。
旁白 neutral
When Anne had first seen the brooch, she'd thought it was very beautiful too
安妮第一次看到这枚胸针时,也觉得它非常漂亮。
旁白 neutral
" Can I hold the brooch for a minute?" she had asked
“我能拿一下这枚胸针吗?”她曾这样问过。
旁白 neutral
" I think amethysts are sweet, like violets!"
“我觉得紫水晶很可爱,就像紫罗兰一样!”
旁白 neutral
On Tuesday evening Marilla was frowning." Have you seen my amethyst brooch?" she asked Anne." I can't find it anywhere."
星期二晚上,玛丽拉皱起了眉头。“你看到我的紫水晶胸针了吗?”她问安妮。“我到处都找不着。”
旁白 neutral
" I saw it this afternoon, when you went out," said Anne a little slowly
“我今天下午看到过,在您出门的时候,”安妮语速有些缓慢地说。
旁白 neutral
" I was passing by and I saw it, so I went to look at it."
“我正好路过看到了,就走过去瞧了瞧。”
旁白 neutral
" Did you touch it?" said Marilla sternly
“你碰它了吗?”玛丽拉严厉地问道。
旁白 neutral
" Yes," Anne admitted hesitantly." I pinned it on, just to see how it would look."
“是的,”安妮犹豫地承认,“我把它别在身上,只是想看看效果怎么样。”
旁白 neutral
" That was wrong, Anne. Where did you put it?"
“那是不对的,安妮。你把它放哪儿了?”
旁白 neutral
" I put it near the mirror. I'm sure I put it back," Anne said
“我把它放在镜子旁边了。我确定我放回去了,”安妮说。
旁白 neutral
" Well, now it's gone," said Marilla. She looked again, but she didn't see it anywhere
“可现在它不见了,”玛丽拉说。她又找了一遍,但哪儿都找不到。
旁白 neutral
" Anne, you were the last person to touch it
“安妮,你是最后一个碰过它的人。
旁白 neutral
Did you take the brooch and lose it?"
你是不是把胸针拿走弄丢了?”
旁白 neutral
" No," said Anne." I never took your brooch out of the room. That's the truth."
“没有,”安妮说,“我从来没把你的胸针拿出过这个房间。我说的是实话。”
旁白 neutral
Marilla got angry." I think you are lying, Anne," she said
玛丽拉生气了。“我觉得你在撒谎,安妮,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" Go to your room and stay there until you are ready to confess."
“回你的房间去,待在那儿,直到你愿意承认错误。”
旁白 neutral
" But the picnic is tomorrow, Marilla!" Anne exclaimed
“可明天就是野餐的日子了,玛丽拉!”安妮叫了起来。
旁白 neutral
" I'll stay in my room after the picnic, but I must go to the picnic."
“野餐后我会待在房间里,但我必须去野餐。”
旁白 neutral
" You aren't going anywhere until you confess," Marilla said firmly
“你不坦白,哪儿也别想去。”玛丽拉坚决地说。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, Marilla," gasped Anne. But Marilla had left
“哦,玛丽拉。”安妮倒吸一口气。但玛丽拉已经走了。
旁白 neutral
Marilla was worried. She was worried about her valuable brooch
玛丽拉很担心。她担心她那枚贵重的胸针。
旁白 neutral
She was worried that Anne told lies
她担心安妮在说谎。
旁白 neutral
Marilla searched the room again, but found nothing. Anne steadfastly refused to confess
玛丽拉又搜了一遍房间,但什么也没找到。安妮坚决不肯承认。
旁白 neutral
Wednesday was sunny, a perfect day for a picnic
星期三阳光明媚,是野餐的好天气。
旁白 neutral
When Marilla took Anne her breakfast, she found Anne sitting on her bed." I'm ready to confess," Anne said
当玛丽拉把早餐拿给安妮时,她发现安妮坐在床上。“我准备好坦白了。”安妮说。
旁白 neutral
" Ah!" Marilla said. Her punishment had worked, but the success was bitter
“啊!”玛丽拉说。她的惩罚奏效了,但这胜利的滋味却是苦涩的。
旁白 neutral
" I took the amethyst brooch," Anne began." It was so beautiful!
“我拿了那枚紫水晶胸针,”安妮开始说道,“它实在太美了!
旁白 neutral
I put it on my dress and pretended I was a beautiful lady who lives in a castle
我把它别在裙子上,假装自己是住在城堡里的美丽贵妇。
旁白 neutral
I went to the Lake of Shining Waters and the brooch fell off into the water and sank. That's my best confession."
我去了闪光之湖,胸针从裙子上滑落进水里,沉下去了。这是我最好的坦白。"
旁白 neutral
Marilla became very angry. Anne had lost her precious brooch and did not seem sorry at all!
玛丽拉气坏了。安妮弄丢了她珍贵的胸针,却似乎一点歉意都没有!
旁白 neutral
" Anne, you are a very wicked girl," Marilla said
"安妮,你真是个非常顽劣的丫头,"玛丽拉说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, I suppose I am," agreed Anne." You have to punish me
"是的,我想我是吧,"安妮赞同道。"你得惩罚我。
旁白 neutral
Can you punish me quickly so I can go to the picnic?"
你能快点罚完我,好让我去野餐吗?"
旁白 neutral
Marilla snorted." Picnic? You're not going to the picnic. That is your punishment."
玛丽拉哼了一声。"野餐?你不能去野餐了。这就是对你的惩罚。"
旁白 neutral
Anne jumped to her feet." But you promised me!
安妮跳了起来。"可是你答应过我的!
旁白 neutral
Oh, Marilla, I must go to the picnic. That's why I confessed
哦,玛丽拉,我必须去野餐。我就是为了这个才坦白的。
旁白 neutral
Please let me go! There will be ice cream."
求求你让我去吧!那里会有冰淇淋的。"
旁白 neutral
" You're not going to the picnic and that's final!" Marilla said
“你不能去野餐,这事没得商量!”玛丽拉说。
旁白 neutral
Anne cried out loudly and flung herself on the bed, crying and crying
安妮放声大哭,扑倒在床上,哭个不停。
旁白 neutral
" I believe the child is crazy!" Marilla said as she left the room
“我看这孩子是疯了!”玛丽拉说着离开了房间。
旁白 neutral
Later Marilla decided to mend a black scarf
后来,玛丽拉决定缝补一条黑色的围巾。
旁白 neutral
The scarf was in a box near the window
围巾放在窗户旁边的一个盒子里。
旁白 neutral
As Marilla held it up, something sparkled in the sunlight
当玛丽拉把围巾举起来时,有东西在阳光下闪闪发光。
旁白 neutral
Marilla gasped. It was the amethyst brooch, hanging off the end of the scarf
玛丽拉倒吸了一口气。那是紫水晶胸针,就挂在围巾的一头。
旁白 neutral
" I picked up this scarf on Monday," Marilla thought
“我星期一把这条围巾拿了起来,”玛丽拉心想。
旁白 neutral
" The brooch must have caught onto it."
“胸针一定是勾在上面了。”
旁白 neutral
Marilla rushed to Anne's room." I've just found my brooch
玛丽拉急忙赶到安妮的房间。“我刚找到了我的胸针。
旁白 neutral
What story did you tell me this morning?"
你今天早上跟我编的是什么故事?”
旁白 neutral
Anne replied," You said I must stay in my room until I confessed
安妮回答说:“你说我必须待在房间里,直到认错为止。
旁白 neutral
So I confessed because I wanted to go to the picnic
所以我就承认了,因为我想去野餐。
旁白 neutral
I thought of a good story, but I can't go to the picnic anyway."
我编了个好故事,可我还是去不了野餐。”
旁白 neutral
Marilla had to laugh." Anne, you are a surprise!
玛丽拉不禁笑了出来。“安妮,你可真让人意外!
旁白 neutral
It was wrong for you to lie, but I understand why, and I should have believed you in the first place
你撒谎是不对的,但我理解你为什么这么做,而且我一开始就应该相信你的。
旁白 neutral
So if you forgive me, I forgive you. Now get ready for the picnic."
所以,如果你原谅我,我也原谅你。现在,准备去野餐吧。”
旁白 neutral
" But isn't it too late?"
“可是,会不会太晚了?”
旁白 neutral
" No, it's only two o'clock. Wash your face and comb your hair, and I'll get some food ready."
“不晚,才两点钟。去洗洗脸,梳梳头,我去准备点吃的。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh, Marilla! Five minutes ago I wished I was never born
“哦,玛丽拉!五分钟前我还希望自己从没出生过。
旁白 neutral
Now I wouldn't change places with an angel!"
现在就算让我和天使对换位置,我也不干!”
旁白 neutral
That night Anne returned to Green Gables happy and tired
那天晚上,安妮回到绿山墙,又开心又疲惫。
旁白 neutral
" It was wonderful. We rowed a boat, and Jane Andrews nearly fell in the lake and drowned
“真是太棒了。我们划了船,简·安德鲁斯差点掉进湖里淹死。
旁白 neutral
I wish it was me — how romantic to nearly drown."
我真希望那是我——差点淹死,多浪漫啊。”
旁白 neutral
After Anne went to bed, Marilla smiled and thought," It's never boring with Anne around."
安妮上床睡觉后,玛丽拉微笑着想:“有安妮在,日子永远不会无聊。”