Level 5 · 阿拉丁神灯
🎬

E23 · Episodes

023 阿拉丁在埃及

阿拉丁在埃及

Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 23 — 阿拉丁在埃及.

67 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Aladdin left the palace with his head hanging down

阿拉丁垂头丧气地离开了宫殿。

旁白 neutral

Feeling hopeless, he walked through the city gate

感到绝望的他,穿过了城门。

旁白 neutral

The land was wide open outside the city walls

城墙外是一片开阔的土地。

旁白 neutral

Soon Aladdin came to a swift river and sat down

不久,阿拉丁来到一条湍急的河流旁,坐了下来。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Princess, how will I ever find you?" Aladdin wondered

“哦,公主,我怎样才能找到你呢?”阿拉丁想。

旁白 neutral

" Will I ever see you again?"

“我能再见到你吗?”

旁白 neutral

He stared at the rippling water

他凝视着泛起涟漪的水面。

旁白 neutral

" I should just throw myself into this river."

“我真该跳进这条河里算了。”

旁白 neutral

He put his face in his hands and wept

他双手掩面哭泣起来。

旁白 neutral

When he finally wiped the tears away, he noticed something on one of his fingers

当他终于擦去眼泪时,注意到自己的一根手指上有什么东西。

旁白 neutral

" Magrib's ring!" cried Aladdin." The little genie!"

“马格里布的戒指!”阿拉丁喊道。“小精灵!”

旁白 neutral

He rubbed the ring until a cloud of bright smoke appeared

他不停摩擦戒指,直到出现一团明亮的烟雾。

旁白 neutral

" The genie of the ring has come!" squeaked the little man with bells on his cap

“戒指的精灵来了!”帽子上有铃铛的小个子尖声喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What's the problem?"

“出什么事了?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, genie," said Aladdin," bring back my palace and my wife!"

“哦,精灵,”阿拉丁说,“把我的宫殿和妻子带回来!”

旁白 neutral

" Your wish is my command, master!"

“您的愿望就是我的命令,主人!”

旁白 neutral

said the little genie as he raised his arms

小精灵说着举起了双臂。

旁白 neutral

Then he stopped

然后他停了下来。

旁白 neutral

" Did you ask me to bring back your palace and your wife?"

“您要我带回宫殿和妻子,对吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I did," Aladdin answered

“是的,没错,”阿拉丁回答。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I've got bad news," said the genie of the ring

戒指精灵说:“嗯,我有个坏消息。”

旁白 neutral

" I can't do it

“我办不到。”

旁白 neutral

The genie of the lamp's magic took your palace and your wife

灯神用魔法带走了你的宫殿和妻子。

旁白 neutral

Where is the lamp?"

“灯在哪里?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," said Aladdin, feeling sad again

“我不知道,”阿拉丁说,心里又难过起来。

旁白 neutral

" Sorry, I cannot undo another genie's magic," replied the genie

精灵回答:“对不起,我无法解除另一位精灵的魔法。”

旁白 neutral

" Those are the rules."

“规定就是如此。”

旁白 neutral

" Wait, can you take me to the princess?"

“等等,你能带我去见公主吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Of course!" said the genie." Let's go!"

精灵说:“当然!我们走吧!”

旁白 neutral

When Aladdin found himself outside his palace, it was night

当阿拉丁发觉自己站在宫殿外时,已是夜晚。

旁白 neutral

His home was dark and quiet

他的家又黑又静。

旁白 neutral

" I'll wait until morning," Aladdin told himself

“我会等到天亮,”阿拉丁对自己说。

旁白 neutral

He lay down under Princess Badra's window and fell asleep

他在巴德拉公主的窗下躺下,睡着了。

旁白 neutral

The next morning, the princess was sitting in her room with her attendants

第二天早上,公主和侍女们坐在她的房间里。

旁白 neutral

From time to time, she sighed and wiped away a tear

她不时叹气,擦去眼泪。

旁白 neutral

" This is such a strange place," she cried

“这地方真奇怪,”她哭道。

旁白 neutral

" And where is my Aladdin?"

“我的阿拉丁在哪里呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe some fresh air will bring color to your cheeks,"

“也许新鲜空气能让你的脸颊恢复红润,”

旁白 neutral

said one attendant as she opened a window

一位侍女边说边打开了窗户。

旁白 neutral

" Nothing will help me feel better," said the princess sadly

“什么都无法让我感觉好些,”公主悲伤地说。

旁白 neutral

" Princess!" shouted the woman at the window

“公主!”窗边的侍女喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Look! I see Aladdin asleep under the window!"

“快看!我看到阿拉丁睡在窗户下面!”

旁白 neutral

Princess Badra ran over to look

巴德拉公主跑过去看。

旁白 neutral

" Aladdin!" she called out." My dear husband!"

“阿拉丁!”她喊道。“我亲爱的丈夫!”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin's eyes quickly opened, and he looked up to see his wife's beautiful face

阿拉丁立刻睁开眼睛,抬头看到了妻子美丽的脸庞。

旁白 neutral

" Run and open the door!" said the princess to a servant

“快去开门!”公主对一个仆人说。

旁白 neutral

Within moments, Aladdin was racing up the steps toward the princess's room

不一会儿,阿拉丁就奔上楼梯,朝公主的房间跑去。

旁白 neutral

But instead of embracing her, he ran straight into his bedroom

但他没有拥抱她,而是直接跑进了自己的卧室。

旁白 neutral

" My lamp!" he cried as he rushed back to the princess

“我的神灯!”他冲回公主身边时喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Where is my lamp?"

“我的灯在哪里?”

旁白 neutral

" It is gone," said the princess

“它不见了,”公主说。

旁白 neutral

" I traded it to an old man for a new lamp

“我拿它跟一个老人换了一盏新灯。

旁白 neutral

Then all of a sudden, I ended up in Egypt."

然后突然之间,我就来到埃及了。”

旁白 neutral

" Egypt!" said Aladdin." Magrib must have done this!"

“埃及!”阿拉丁说。“一定是马格里布干的!”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin described the magician to his wife

阿拉丁向妻子描述了那个魔法师的样子。

旁白 neutral

" Was he the old man?"

“是不是那个老人?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, husband," the princess replied

“是的,夫君,”公主回答。

旁白 neutral

" I don't like him. He smells funny."

“我不喜欢他。他闻起来怪怪的。”

旁白 neutral

" Where does Magrib keep the lamp?" Aladdin asked

“马格里布把灯放在哪里?”阿拉丁问。

旁白 neutral

" He carries it in his coat," said the princess

“他把它放在外套口袋里,”公主说。

旁白 neutral

" He shows it to me and smiles strangely when he visits."

“他来看我时,会把灯拿给我看,还笑得很奇怪。”

旁白 neutral

" He visits you?" said Aladdin

“他来看你?”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes," answered the princess

“是的,”公主回答。

旁白 neutral

" He comes every day and asks me to marry him

“他每天都来,要我嫁给他。

旁白 neutral

He told me you were dead, but I didn't believe him."

他说你死了,但我不相信他。”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin thought a moment

阿拉丁想了一会儿。

旁白 neutral

Then he told Princess Badra what she had to do

然后他告诉巴德拉公主她该怎么做。