Level 5 · 阿拉丁神灯
🎬

E22 · Episodes

022 消失的宫殿

消失的宫殿

Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 22 — 消失的宫殿.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Magrib smiled when the palace gate opened

当宫殿大门打开时,马格里布笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Choose any new lamp you want, my dear!" he said

“亲爱的,你想要哪盏新灯随便挑!”他说。

旁白 neutral

Princess Badra and her attendants were looking down from their window

巴德拉公主和她的侍女们正从窗户往下看。

旁白 neutral

The servant took a shiny, new lamp and gave the magician Aladdin's lamp

仆人拿起一盏闪亮的新灯,把阿拉丁的灯给了魔法师。

旁白 neutral

" You must be mad, old man,"

“你一定疯了,老头,”

旁白 neutral

the servant said as she closed the gate

仆人一边关门一边说。

旁白 neutral

Magrib hurried away with his treasure

马格里布带着他的宝贝匆匆离开了。

旁白 neutral

He could still hear the women laughing, but he didn't care

他还能听到女人们笑声,但他不在乎。

旁白 neutral

" I have the lamp!"

“我得到神灯了!”

旁白 neutral

he cried as he tossed the other new lamps into a ditch

他一边把其他新灯扔进沟里一边喊道。

旁白 neutral

He ran until he reached a quiet place outside the city walls

他一直跑到城墙外一个安静的地方。

旁白 neutral

Then he rubbed the old brass lamp

然后他摩擦那盏古老的黄铜灯。

旁白 neutral

The genie appeared wrapped in smoke

精灵出现了,周身烟雾缭绕。

旁白 neutral

Magrib heard a high and mysterious melody, and fell back in surprise

马格里布听到一阵高亢而神秘的旋律,惊讶地后退了一步。

旁白 neutral

" Here I am, ready to obey you, master!" said the genie

“我来了,随时听从您的吩咐,主人!”精灵说道。

旁白 neutral

Then he looked closely at Magrib

然后他仔细地打量着马格里布。

旁白 neutral

" Who are you?" he asked

“你是谁?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" I expected someone else."

“我等的不是你。”

旁白 neutral

" I am Magrib," said the magician

“我是马格里布,”魔法师说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, never mind," said the genie

“嗯,没关系,”精灵说。

旁白 neutral

He crossed his arms over his chest

他双臂交叉在胸前。

旁白 neutral

" I am the slave of whoever owns the lamp

“我是神灯的奴隶,谁拥有这盏灯,

旁白 neutral

Tell me your wish."

说出你的愿望吧。”

旁白 neutral

" My wish is simple," whispered Magrib

“我的愿望很简单,”马格里布低声说。

旁白 neutral

" Take me and Aladdin's palace to Egypt."

“把我和阿拉丁的宫殿带到埃及去。”

旁白 neutral

" Close your eyes," the genie said

“闭上眼睛,”精灵说。

旁白 neutral

" When you open them, you will be there."

“等你睁开眼,就到那里了。”

旁白 neutral

Every morning, the sultan loved to look out his window to see his daughter's palace

每天早晨,苏丹都喜欢从窗户望出去,看看女儿的宫殿。

旁白 neutral

But on this morning, he looked and saw — nothing!

可这天早上,他望过去,却什么也没看见!

旁白 neutral

He rubbed his eyes and blinked, but still he saw nothing

他揉揉眼睛,眨了几下,还是什么也看不到。

旁白 neutral

" Where is the palace?" yelled the sultan

“宫殿到哪儿去了?”苏丹喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Where is my daughter?"

“我的女儿去哪儿了?”

旁白 neutral

He stared at the spot where the palace had once stood

他凝视着宫殿曾经所在的地方。

旁白 neutral

" Grand Vizier!" he shouted, and his adviser came running

“大宰相!”他喊道,他的谋臣闻声跑来。

旁白 neutral

" Come to the window," said the sultan

“到窗边来,”苏丹说。

旁白 neutral

" What do you see?"

“你看到了什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Nothing, my sultan," said the grand vizier

“没什么,我的苏丹,”大宰相说。

旁白 neutral

" Aladdin's palace has disappeared."

“阿拉丁的宫殿消失了。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, where is my daughter?" cried the sultan

“啊,我的女儿在哪儿?”苏丹哭喊道。

旁白 neutral

He started to weep

他开始哭起来。

旁白 neutral

" I warned you," said the grand vizier

“我警告过你,”大宰相说。

旁白 neutral

" I told you Aladdin's palace was built by magic!"

“我告诉过你阿拉丁的宫殿是魔法建成的!”

旁白 neutral

Then the sultan flew into a rage

于是苏丹勃然大怒。

旁白 neutral

" Where is Aladdin?"

“阿拉丁在哪?”

旁白 neutral

" He has gone hunting," said the grand vizier

“他去打猎了,”大宰相说。

旁白 neutral

" Bring him to me now!" shouted the sultan

“立刻把他给我带来!”苏丹喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I'll have his head cut off!"

“我要砍了他的头!”

旁白 neutral

Before the end of that day, the sultan's army had captured Aladdin

当天还没结束,苏丹的军队就抓住了阿拉丁。

旁白 neutral

They put him in chains and dragged him back to the city

他们给他戴上镣铐,把他拖回城里。

旁白 neutral

Two of the sultan's guards brought Aladdin to the royal hall

两名苏丹卫兵把阿拉丁带到皇宫大厅。

旁白 neutral

They forced him to kneel on the ground as the sultan and the grand vizier entered

苏丹和大宰相进来时,他们强迫阿拉丁跪在地上。

旁白 neutral

The sultan's eyes were red from crying

苏丹哭得双眼通红。

旁白 neutral

The grand vizier laughed scornfully at Aladdin

大宰相轻蔑地冲阿拉丁大笑。

旁白 neutral

" What is my crime, great sultan?" shouted Aladdin

“我犯了什么罪,伟大的苏丹?”阿拉丁喊道。

旁白 neutral

" You stole my daughter with magic!" cried the sultan

“你用魔法偷走了我的女儿!”苏丹哭喊道。

旁白 neutral

" And her palace!" added his adviser

“还有她的宫殿!”他的顾问补充道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't understand," said Aladdin

“我不明白,”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" Then I will show you," said the sultan." Come!"

“那我让你看看,”苏丹说,“过来!”

旁白 neutral

The guards lifted Aladdin to his feet

卫兵把阿拉丁拉了起来。

旁白 neutral

They marched him down the hall, following the sultan to his bedroom

他们押着他穿过大厅,跟随苏丹来到他的卧室。

旁白 neutral

They brought Aladdin to the window

他们把阿拉丁带到窗边。

旁白 neutral

" Look! Where is your palace and where is my daughter?" the sultan asked

“看!你的宫殿在哪儿?我的女儿在哪儿?”苏丹问道。

旁白 neutral

Aladdin looked out and saw — nothing

阿拉丁向外望去,什么都没看见。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't do this," said Aladdin

“这不是我干的,”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" But give me forty days, and I will find the princess and return her to you."

“但请给我四十天时间,我一定会找到公主,把她送回您身边。”

旁白 neutral

The sultan tearfully agreed

苏丹含着泪同意了。

旁白 neutral

" But if you do not come back, I will find you

“但如果你不回来,我会找到你。

旁白 neutral

Then you will die!"

到时候你就得死!”