Level 5 · 阿拉丁神灯
🎬

E09 · Episodes

009 困顿

困顿

Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 9 — 困顿.

73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Magrib paced back and forth in the hot sun

马格利布在烈日下踱来踱去。

旁白 neutral

He did not hear Aladdin's call for help

他没听到阿拉丁的呼救声。

旁白 neutral

He was thinking about the lamp and making big plans

他正惦着神灯,筹划着大计划。

旁白 neutral

" Soon I will be richer than any king!" he said with an evil grin

“很快我会比任何国王都富有!”他狞笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" I will be the most powerful man on earth!"

“我会是世上最有权势的人!”

旁白 neutral

Magrib laughed and did a merry little dance

马格利布放声大笑,还欢快地跳了一小段舞。

旁白 neutral

Then he stopped and frowned

然后他停下来,皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" Where is that boy?

“那个男孩呢?

旁白 neutral

He has been gone too long."

他去得太久了。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly Magrib touched his ear

突然,马格利布摸了摸耳朵。

旁白 neutral

Had he heard something?

他是不是听见了什么?

旁白 neutral

" Uncle! I am back!

“叔叔!我回来了!

旁白 neutral

Can you hear me?"

你能听见我说话吗?”

旁白 neutral

It was Aladdin calling again

是阿拉丁又在喊了。

旁白 neutral

Magrib ran to the opening in the earth and looked over the edge

马格里布跑到地上的洞口,向边缘望去。

旁白 neutral

" What are you doing, boy?

“你在干什么,小子?

旁白 neutral

Come up right now!"

马上上来!”

旁白 neutral

" Uncle, I cannot," answered Aladdin

“叔叔,我上不去,”阿拉丁回答。

旁白 neutral

" I am too heavy to climb this last step

“我太沉了,爬不上这最后一段台阶。

旁白 neutral

My pockets are full and my jacket is bulging

我的口袋都塞满了,衣服也鼓鼓囊囊的。

旁白 neutral

I am carrying many pieces of glass fruit from the garden

我从花园里带了许多玻璃水果。

旁白 neutral

Please help me up!"

“请拉我上去!”

旁白 neutral

" Just give me the lamp, boy," snapped Magrib

“把神灯给我,孩子,”马格里布厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

" It is the lamp that weighs you down

“是那盏灯把你压得这么重。

旁白 neutral

Give me the lamp and your load will be lighter."

把灯给我,你的负担就轻了。”

旁白 neutral

" The lamp? Oh yes, the lamp

“那盏灯?哦,对,那盏灯。

旁白 neutral

I have it here someplace

我把它放在什么地方了。

旁白 neutral

But, Uncle, it is not the lamp that weighs me down

但是,叔叔,并不是那盏灯把我压得这么重。

旁白 neutral

The lamp is not heavy."

那盏灯一点也不重。”

旁白 neutral

" Where is the lamp?" asked Magrib eagerly

“灯在哪里?”马格里布急切地问。

旁白 neutral

" What have you done with it?"

“你把它怎么了?”

旁白 neutral

" It's wrapped in my sash in my back pocket," said Aladdin

“它包在我的腰带里,放在后兜里。”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" I will gladly give it to you when I get up there

“等我上去后,我很乐意把它给你。

旁白 neutral

Please give me a hand!"

请拉我一把!”

旁白 neutral

" Just give me the lamp, boy!" the magician shouted angrily

“把灯给我,小子!”魔法师愤怒地喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I cannot reach the lamp," said Aladdin." See?"

“我够不到灯,”阿拉丁说,“你看?”

旁白 neutral

He stretched his arm toward his back

他把胳膊向背后伸去。

旁白 neutral

" I am loaded with glass fruit

“我装满了玻璃水果。

旁白 neutral

They are for my mother."

它们是给我母亲的。”

旁白 neutral

He reached into a pocket

他把手伸进一个口袋。

旁白 neutral

" Here is a sparkling red one

“这是一颗亮闪闪的红色宝石。

旁白 neutral

You may have it!"

你拿去吧!”

旁白 neutral

" No!" screamed Magrib

“不!”马格里布尖叫道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't want any jewels!

“我什么珠宝都不要!

旁白 neutral

I want only the lamp!

我只要那盏神灯!

旁白 neutral

Give it to me now! NOW!"

现在就给我!马上!”

旁白 neutral

" I will, Uncle, I promise," said Aladdin firmly

“我会的,叔叔,我保证,”阿拉丁坚决地说。

旁白 neutral

" But I cannot give it to you yet."

“可是我现在还不能给你。”

旁白 neutral

Magrib leaned down so that Aladdin could see his angry face

马格里布俯下身,好让阿拉丁看清他愤怒的脸。

旁白 neutral

His cheeks were a terrible shade of red

他的脸颊红得吓人。

旁白 neutral

" You refuse to obey me?" hissed the magician

“你竟敢违抗我?”魔法师嘶声说道。

旁白 neutral

" I cannot obey you," said Aladdin." I―"

“我不能听你的,”阿拉丁说,“我——”

旁白 neutral

Magrib threw back his head and screamed," You cannot obey?"

马格里布仰头尖叫起来:“你不能听我的?”

旁白 neutral

The magician stomped his feet until dust flew up around him

魔法师跺着脚,直到尘土在他四周飞扬。

旁白 neutral

He pounded his head with his fists

他用拳头捶打自己的脑袋。

旁白 neutral

" Cannot obey me?" he screamed

“不能听我的?”他尖叫道。

旁白 neutral

He pulled the silver box from his sleeve

他从袖子里掏出那个银盒子。

旁白 neutral

" Will not obey ME?"

“是不愿听我的吧?”

旁白 neutral

Magrib grabbed a handful of the powder and muttered some magic words

马格里布抓了一把粉末,低声念了几句咒语。

旁白 neutral

" You will be sorry, you worthless boy!"

“你会后悔的,你这没用的臭小子!”

旁白 neutral

" What are you doing, Uncle?" cried Aladdin." Help me!"

“你在干什么,叔叔?”阿拉丁哭喊着,“救救我!”

旁白 neutral

Magrib threw the powder onto the glowing ashes of the fire

马格里布把粉末撒在火堆炽热的余烬上。

旁白 neutral

Flames shot into the air, higher than his head

火焰窜向空中,比他的人还高。

旁白 neutral

" No, my boy, now you will never get out!" he screamed

“不,我的孩子,现在你永远也别想出来了!”他尖叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Uncle!" Once again, the ground shook

“叔叔!”大地再次震动起来。

旁白 neutral

From the stone steps, Aladdin saw the marble door start to close over his head

阿拉丁从石阶上看到,头顶的大理石门开始合拢。

旁白 neutral

The door to the enchanted treasury fell back into place

通往魔法宝库的门又落回了原位。

旁白 neutral

Then rocks and dirt rolled down and covered it completely

接着,石块和泥土滚落下来,把它完全盖住了。

旁白 neutral

Magrib shook his fists at the sky and twisted his body in fury

马格里布朝天挥舞着拳头,愤怒地扭动着身体。

旁白 neutral

" Aaaaargh!" he groaned." Everything is ruined!"

“啊——!”他呻吟着,“全完了!”

旁白 neutral

" Uncle!" Aladdin shouted into the darkness." UNCLE!"

“叔叔!”阿拉丁在黑暗中大喊,“叔叔!”

旁白 neutral

No one heard him

没有人听见他。

旁白 neutral

No one answered

没有人回应。