Level 5 · 阿拉丁神灯
🎬

E07 · Episodes

007 魔幻宝库

魔幻宝库

Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 7 — 魔幻宝库.

60 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Aladdin's eyes grew wide as he slowly stepped back from the opening

阿拉丁瞪大了双眼,缓缓从洞口退开。

旁白 neutral

" You want me to go down there alone?" he said

“你想让我一个人下去?”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Don't be afraid," said Magrib

“别害怕,”马格里布说。

旁白 neutral

" There's no danger if you do exactly as I say

“只要你完全照我说的做,就没有危险。

旁白 neutral

It's an enchanted treasury

那是一座魔法宝库。

旁白 neutral

You will return with more riches than a king!"

你会带回比国王还多的财宝!”

旁白 neutral

The magician threw his arm around Aladdin

魔法师搂住了阿拉丁。

旁白 neutral

" Just think of it!"

“你想想看!”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know, Uncle," said Aladdin, worried

“我不知道,叔叔,”阿拉丁担心地说。

旁白 neutral

" The stairway has fifty steps and leads to a golden chamber,"

“台阶有五十级,通向一间金色的房间,”

旁白 neutral

said Magrib, hugging the boy closer

马格里布说着,把男孩搂得更紧了。

旁白 neutral

" When you reach the last step, you will see four golden jars."

“当你走到最后一级台阶时,会看到四个金罐。”

旁白 neutral

Magrib's voice seemed to put a magic spell on the boy

马格里布的声音仿佛给男孩施了魔法。

旁白 neutral

Aladdin's worry turned to excitement

阿拉丁的担忧变成了兴奋。

旁白 neutral

" Is the treasure in the jars?"

“宝藏就在那些罐子里吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No, boy," said Magrib." Beware of those jars

“不,孩子,”马格里布说,“要当心那些罐子。

旁白 neutral

Don't touch them

不要碰它们。

旁白 neutral

Don't even let the edge of your pants brush up against them."

连你的裤边都别碰到它们。”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin's smile disappeared

阿拉丁的笑容消失了。

旁白 neutral

" I will surely keep far away from those jars," he said

“我一定会离那些罐子远远的,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" And watch out for the walls," said Magrib

“还要小心四周的墙壁,”马格里布说。

旁白 neutral

" Don't touch them either

“也别碰它们。

旁白 neutral

Move very carefully as you walk through the room."

穿过房间时,动作要非常小心。”

旁白 neutral

" I will be very, very careful, Uncle," said Aladdin

“我会非常非常小心的,叔叔,”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" But don't take too long," smiled Magrib

“但别耽搁太久,”马格里布微笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" I will hurry!"

“我会赶快!”

旁白 neutral

" Next, you will see a closed door," continued the magician

“接下来,你会看到一扇紧闭的门,”魔法师继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" Command the door to open just as you commanded the stone to rise

“就像你命令石头升起那样,命令那扇门打开。

旁白 neutral

Then you will find yourself in a most beautiful garden

然后你会发现自己置身于一座无比美丽的花园中。

旁白 neutral

Didn't I promise you another garden, Aladdin?"

我不是答应过你,还有另一座花园吗,阿拉丁?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, you did, Uncle!" said Aladdin brightly

“是的,您说过的,伯伯!”阿拉丁快活地说。

旁白 neutral

" Is this where I'll find the treasure?"

“我就是在这里找到宝藏吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No, no," said the magician

“不,不是,”魔法师说。

旁白 neutral

" Pay attention! Follow the garden path for one hundred paces

“仔细听着!沿着花园小径走一百步。

旁白 neutral

Then you will be close, very close to the prize of a lifetime!"

然后你就会靠近,非常靠近那能让你一生荣华富贵的东西!”

旁白 neutral

" The treasure! Go on, Uncle!"

“宝藏!继续说呀,伯伯!”

旁白 neutral

" A tall ladder will be leaning against the garden wall

“一架高高的梯子会靠在花园的墙上。

旁白 neutral

When you have climbed up thirty steps, you will see a hole in the wall

你爬上三十级后,就会看到墙上有个洞。

旁白 neutral

Inside, you will find a brass lamp hanging on a chain

在里面,你会发现一盏铜灯挂在链子上。

旁白 neutral

Take it and put it inside your jacket

把它取下来,放进你的夹克里。

旁白 neutral

Climb back down and bring the lamp to me."

再爬下来,把灯带给我。”

旁白 neutral

" A lamp?" said Aladdin, puzzled

“一盏灯?”阿拉丁困惑地问。

旁白 neutral

" What about the treasure?"

“那宝藏呢?”

旁白 neutral

" You must bring me the lamp!"

“你必须把灯带给我!”

旁白 neutral

cried Magrib, his hands shaking

马格里布叫道,双手颤抖着。

旁白 neutral

Then he calmed himself

然后他让自己平静下来。

旁白 neutral

" But on your way back, feel free to pick from the fruit trees in the garden

“但在你回来的路上,尽管从花园里的果树上摘果子。

旁白 neutral

You may take anything you want — as long as you have the lamp!"

你想拿什么都可以——只要你把灯拿到手!”

旁白 neutral

" I will obey you, Uncle," said Aladdin

“我会听从您的,伯伯。”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" So, my boy, it is time to go

“那么,孩子,是时候出发了。

旁白 neutral

You are a man now, not a child

你现在是个男子汉了,不再是小孩。

旁白 neutral

And if you follow my instructions, you will soon be a very rich man, the richest of all!"

而且,如果你遵照我的指示,你很快会成为一个非常富有的人,比所有人都富有!”

旁白 neutral

Magrib lowered Aladdin through the opening and down onto a stone step

马格里布把阿拉丁从洞口放下去,让他落到一级石阶上。

旁白 neutral

" Wait!" said Magrib as he took a ring from his finger

“等等!”马格里布说着,从自己手指上取下一枚戒指。

旁白 neutral

" This ring will protect you from all danger and fear

“这枚戒指会保护你免受一切危险和恐惧。

旁白 neutral

Wear it until you return."

戴着它,直到你回来。”

旁白 neutral

Magrib reached down and slid the ring onto Aladdin's finger." Now go!"

马格里布探下身,把戒指套在阿拉丁的手指上。“现在去吧!”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin went down one stone step and turned to look up at Magrib

阿拉丁往下走了一级石阶,转身抬头望向马格里布。

旁白 neutral

All he could see were the magician's eyes glowing from beneath his hood

他只能看到魔法师的双眼在他兜帽下闪着光。

旁白 neutral

Aladdin turned away and disappeared into the shadows

阿拉丁转过身,消失在了阴影之中。