E06 · Episodes
006 魔法门
魔法门
Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 6 — 魔法门.
72 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
The ground was moving, and Aladdin started to run for his life!
地面在震动,阿拉丁开始拼命逃跑!
旁白 neutral
" Stay!" shouted Magrib and he grabbed Aladdin by the collar of his new jacket
“站住!”马格里布喊道,一把抓住阿拉丁新夹克的领子。
旁白 neutral
Then Magrib raised his hand and struck the boy across the face
然后马格里布举起手,扇了男孩一巴掌。
旁白 neutral
Aladdin's cap went flying, and his teeth rattled in his head
阿拉丁的帽子飞了出去,牙齿在嘴里咯咯作响。
旁白 neutral
He fell to the ground, weeping with pain and fear
他倒在地上,又痛又怕地哭了起来。
旁白 neutral
" Uncle!" he cried
“叔叔!”他哭喊道。
旁白 neutral
" What did I do?
“我做错了什么?
旁白 neutral
Why did you strike me?"
你为什么打我?”
旁白 neutral
" I'm sorry, but I was angered by your fear," said Magrib
“对不起,但你的恐惧让我生气了,”马格里布说。
旁白 neutral
" I am your uncle, and you must always obey me
“我是你的叔叔,你必须永远听我的话。
旁白 neutral
You must not be afraid
你不能害怕。
旁白 neutral
You must not run away."
你不能逃跑。”
旁白 neutral
Magrib set Aladdin's cap back on his head and brushed the dust from his clothes
马格里布把阿拉丁的帽子戴回他头上,并掸去了他衣服上的灰尘。
旁白 neutral
" I will try to be brave, Uncle," said Aladdin
“我会努力勇敢的,叔叔,”阿拉丁说。
旁白 neutral
" Be calm, my boy," said Magrib
“冷静点,我的孩子,”马格里布说。
旁白 neutral
" Come and see how my magic has opened the earth."
“来看看我的魔法是如何裂开大地的。”
旁白 neutral
" Magic?" breathed Aladdin
“魔法?”阿拉丁轻声说。
旁白 neutral
Magrib stretched out his arm and pointed with his finger
马格里布伸出胳膊,用手指指着。
旁白 neutral
Where the earth had split, Aladdin saw a thick piece of marble with a big brass ring on top
在地面裂开的地方,阿拉丁看到一块厚厚的大理石,上面有一个大的铜环。
旁白 neutral
" What is this?" Aladdin asked
“这是什么?”阿拉丁问道。
旁白 neutral
" It is a special door," answered the magician." Listen closely
“这是一扇特殊的门,”魔法师回答,“仔细听好。”
旁白 neutral
Do exactly as I say and you will be mightier and richer than any king."
照我说的做,你会比任何国王都更强大、更富有。”
旁白 neutral
" Tell me what to do!" cried Aladdin
“告诉我该怎么做!”阿拉丁喊道。
旁白 neutral
" I will obey every word!"
“我每个字都会服从!”
旁白 neutral
" Under this marble door is a treasure," said Magrib
“这扇大理石门下有一个宝藏,”马格里布说。
旁白 neutral
" It is for you alone
“它只属于你一个人。
旁白 neutral
No one but you may claim it."
除了你,没有人能得到它。”
旁白 neutral
" How do I get to the treasure?" asked Aladdin
“我怎么样才能拿到宝藏?”阿拉丁问道。
旁白 neutral
" Grab the brass ring and lift the stone," said the magician
“抓住铜环,抬起石板,”魔法师说。
旁白 neutral
" What?" gasped Aladdin
“什么?”阿拉丁倒抽一口气说。
旁白 neutral
He looked down at the marble
他低头看着那块大理石。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, Uncle," he said
“哦,叔叔,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" It is huge — it must be so heavy
“它太大了——一定很重。
旁白 neutral
I am not strong enough to lift it by myself
我自己不够强壮,抬不动它。
旁白 neutral
You must help me!"
你必须帮我!”
旁白 neutral
" I cannot help you," said Magrib
“我不能帮你,”马格里布说。
旁白 neutral
" No one but you has the power to lift it
“除了你,没人有力气抬起它。
旁白 neutral
No one but you may touch it!"
除了你,没人可以碰它!”
旁白 neutral
" But, Uncle!" cried Aladdin
“可是,叔叔!”阿拉丁喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Reach out your hand, grab the ring, and pull," ordered Magrib
“伸出手,抓住铜环,然后拉,”马格里布命令道。
旁白 neutral
" Then say your name and command the stone to rise
"然后说出你的名字,命令石头升起来。
旁白 neutral
It will obey you
它会听你的。
旁白 neutral
I promise it will not be heavy."
我保证不会重的。"
旁白 neutral
" But how can that be?"
"但这怎么可能呢?"
旁白 neutral
" Open the door," said Magrib
"打开石门,"马格里布说。
旁白 neutral
Unsure, the boy looked down at the marble
男孩拿不准,低头看着那块大理石。
旁白 neutral
" I cannot do it," he said to himself
"我做不到,"他自言自语道。
旁白 neutral
" Open the door!" shouted Magrib
"打开石门!"马格里布喊道。
旁白 neutral
Aladdin repeated the command to himself softly
阿拉丁轻声对自己重复着那句话。
旁白 neutral
" My name is Aladdin," he said
"我叫阿拉丁,"他说。
旁白 neutral
" I command you to rise."
“我命令你升起。”
旁白 neutral
Then he repeated it louder
然后他更大声地重复了一遍。
旁白 neutral
" My name is Aladdin
“我的名字是阿拉丁。
旁白 neutral
I command you to rise."
我命令你升起。”
旁白 neutral
" Do it, boy," hissed Magrib
“快做,孩子,”马格里布嘶嘶地说。
旁白 neutral
Aladdin rubbed his hands together and took a deep breath
阿拉丁搓了搓手,深吸了一口气。
旁白 neutral
He reached out his hand, grabbed the brass ring, and pulled
他伸出手,抓住铜环,拉了起来。
旁白 neutral
" My name is Aladdin!" he shouted
“我的名字是阿拉丁!”他喊道。
旁白 neutral
" I command you to rise!"
“我命令你升起!”
旁白 neutral
As the boy pulled, the stone rose
男孩一拉,石头便升了起来。
旁白 neutral
Aladdin was amazed
阿拉丁大为惊讶。
旁白 neutral
Within moments, he had removed the door and tossed it aside!
不一会儿,他就移开石门,扔到了一边!
旁白 neutral
He now saw a deep, dark hole where the marble had been
现在,他看见原来放大理石的地方出现了一个深不见底的黑洞。
旁白 neutral
Magrib leaned over and looked into the opening
马格里布俯身向洞口望去。
旁白 neutral
They could both see a steep stone stairway disappearing down into the shadows
两人都看到一条陡峭的石梯向下延伸,消失在阴影中。
旁白 neutral
Aladdin looked up at Magrib
阿拉丁抬头看向马格里布。
旁白 neutral
" Where is the treasure?" he asked
“宝藏在哪儿?”他问道。
旁白 neutral
" It is down there," said the magician
“就在下面,”魔法师说。
旁白 neutral
" Let's go!" shouted Aladdin
“我们走吧!”阿拉丁喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Let's go and get it right now!"
“我们现在就去拿吧!”
旁白 neutral
" No one can enter the enchanted treasury but you," said Magrib
“除了你,没人能进入这魔法宝库,”马格里布说。
旁白 neutral
" You must go alone."
“你必须一个人去。”