Level 5 · 阿拉丁神灯
🎬

E03 · Episodes

003 阿拉丁的晚餐

阿拉丁的晚餐

Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 3 — 阿拉丁的晚餐.

62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Aladdin opened the door, and the magician stepped into the house

阿拉丁打开门,魔法师走进了屋子。

旁白 neutral

" Aladdin, son of my brother!" said Magrib

“阿拉丁,我弟弟的儿子!”马格里布说。

旁白 neutral

He placed a basket of figs into Zeba's arms, bowed low, and said

他把一篮无花果塞到泽巴怀里,深深鞠了一躬,说道:

旁白 neutral

" Wife of my brother! A small gift."

“我弟弟的妻子!一点小礼物。”

旁白 neutral

Then he looked around the room

然后他环顾了一下房间。

旁白 neutral

" Tell me," he said," where did your husband once sit?"

“告诉我,”他说,“你丈夫以前常坐在哪儿?”

旁白 neutral

Zeba pointed to a cushion by the wall

泽巴指向墙边的一个坐垫。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, my poor brother!"

“哦,我可怜的弟弟!”

旁白 neutral

Magrib cried out — and collapsed into a heap on the cushion

马格里布大喊一声——瘫倒在坐垫上。

旁白 neutral

" This looks like true sadness,"

“这看起来真是悲伤,”

旁白 neutral

whispered Zeba, and she rushed to her guest

泽芭低声说着,快步走向客人。

旁白 neutral

" There's no need to be so distressed," she said

“没必要这么难过,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Come, let's eat!"

“来,咱们吃饭吧!”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin helped the magician stand up, and his mother carried in the food

阿拉丁扶魔法师站起来,他的母亲端来了食物。

旁白 neutral

Then, while they sat and ate, she began to question Magrib

接着,大家坐下吃饭时,她开始询问马格里布。

旁白 neutral

" Sir, why have I never heard of you before this day?"

“先生,为什么我到今天才听说您呢?”

旁白 neutral

" It is no surprise to me," answered Magrib

“这对我来说并不意外,”马格里布回答。

旁白 neutral

" I left this town, my birthplace, forty years ago."

“我四十年前就离开了这座小镇,我的出生地。”

旁白 neutral

" My husband was still a boy!" said Zeba

“那时我丈夫还是个孩子呢!”泽芭说。

旁白 neutral

Magrib nodded

马格里布点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" I wandered through many lands," he continued

“我游历了许多地方,”他继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" At last, I found my way to Egypt."

“最后,我辗转到了埃及。”

旁白 neutral

" I've heard it is a wonderful place!" said Aladdin

“我听说那是个很棒的地方!”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, my boy, it is

“是啊,孩子,确实很棒。

旁白 neutral

But over time, I became old and homesick for my own country

但慢慢地,我老了,开始思念自己的家乡。

旁白 neutral

I wanted to see my younger brother one more time before my death

我想在死前再见我弟弟一面。

旁白 neutral

So I journeyed home to find him

于是我动身回家去找他。

旁白 neutral

But I'm too late!" Magrib began to sob

可我还是来晚了!”马格里布开始抽泣起来。

旁白 neutral

" We cannot escape the will of God," said Zeba

“我们无法逃避神的旨意。”泽芭说。

旁白 neutral

" Here, poor man, eat a bit more!

“来,可怜的人,再多吃点吧!

旁白 neutral

It will make you feel better."

这会让你感觉好些。”

旁白 neutral

Magrib took another serving from a big dish

马格里布又从大盘子里取了一份食物。

旁白 neutral

" I am comforted," he said

“我心里好受多了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Even though my brother has gone, he still lives on in this boy, Aladdin."

“虽然我的兄弟不在了,但他仍活在这个孩子阿拉丁身上。”

旁白 neutral

Magrib put his hand on Aladdin's shoulder

马格里布把手放在阿拉丁的肩膀上。

旁白 neutral

" Nephew, you are the head of this house," he said

“侄子,你现在是一家之主了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" What work have you learned to do?

“你学了什么谋生的手艺?

旁白 neutral

How do you take care of your good mother?"

你怎么照顾你善良的母亲?”

旁白 neutral

Feeling guilty, Aladdin looked at his mother

阿拉丁感到愧疚,看了看母亲。

旁白 neutral

" He has learned nothing," the widow said angrily

“他什么也没学会,”寡妇生气地说。

旁白 neutral

" Nothing at all. All day, he plays games in the streets

“什么都不会。成天就在街上闲逛玩耍。

旁白 neutral

His father died of sadness because this boy would not work."

他父亲就是因为这孩子不肯干活,伤心过度才去世的。”

旁白 neutral

Then she burst into tears

说完,她放声大哭起来。

旁白 neutral

" I am the one who works all day and night to take care of this lazy boy!"

“是我没日没夜地干活,来养活这个懒孩子!”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin hung his head in shame, while the magician smiled and comforted the widow

阿拉丁羞愧地低下了头,魔法师则微笑着安慰这位寡妇。

旁白 neutral

" Your troubles are over," he said

“你们的苦日子到头了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" God has blessed me with wealth so that I may help you."

“真主赐予我财富,让我能帮助你们。”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin looked up brightly, and his mother wiped away her tears

阿拉丁高兴地抬起头,他母亲也擦干了眼泪。

旁白 neutral

" My nephew, you must learn a business," said Magrib

“我的侄子,你得学门手艺,”马格里布说。

旁白 neutral

" It is a disgrace to play all day while your old mother toils."

“你年迈的母亲在操劳,你却整天玩耍,这太丢人了。”

旁白 neutral

" You are right, my uncle," Aladdin said quietly

“您说得对,叔叔,”阿拉丁轻声说道。

旁白 neutral

" Now, boy, don't worry,"

“好了,孩子,别担心,”

旁白 neutral

said Magrib, patting Aladdin on the shoulder

马格里布说着,拍了拍阿拉丁的肩膀。

旁白 neutral

" I will buy you a shop and fill it with goods

“我会给你买间店铺,装满货物。

旁白 neutral

Then you can be a merchant — buying, selling, and growing rich!"

这样你就能当个商人——买进卖出,变得富有!”

旁白 neutral

" A merchant?" said Aladdin

“商人?”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" Growing rich?" added his mother

“变得富有?”他母亲跟着说。

旁白 neutral

She clapped her hands, embraced her son, and whispered into his ear

她拍着手,拥抱儿子,在他耳边低语道:

旁白 neutral

" This man must truly be your uncle!"

“这人肯定是你亲叔叔!”

旁白 neutral

" I have eaten enough, and it is now late," said Magrib

“我吃饱了,天色也不早了,”马格里布说。

旁白 neutral

" But I will return in the morning, and we will go to the bazaar

“不过明早我还会再来,咱们一起去集市。

旁白 neutral

I will buy Aladdin everything he needs to be a young merchant!"

阿拉丁要当个年轻商人,所需的一切我都会买给他!”