Level 5 · 阿拉丁神灯
🎬

E02 · Episodes

002 魔法师马格里布

魔法师马格里布

Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 2 — 魔法师马格里布.

66 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Magrib was certain that Aladdin was the right boy

马格里布确信阿拉丁就是他要找的那个男孩。

旁白 neutral

He reached his long arm into the crowd of children and grabbed Aladdin's sleeve

他伸出长胳膊,穿过孩子群,一把抓住了阿拉丁的袖子。

旁白 neutral

" Come here, my boy," he said

“过来,我的孩子,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Tell me — are you the son of a poor tailor?"

“告诉我——你是一个穷裁缝的儿子吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes, I am," said Aladdin," but my father died years ago."

“噢,是的,我是,”阿拉丁说,“但我父亲多年前就去世了。”

旁白 neutral

" He's dead?" cried the magician

“他死了?”魔法师喊道。

旁白 neutral

With a groan, he threw his arms around Aladdin's neck and began to weep

他呻吟一声,张开双臂搂住阿拉丁的脖子,开始哭泣。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you crying?"

“您为什么哭呀?”

旁白 neutral

asked Aladdin, his eyes wide with surprise

阿拉丁惊讶地睁大了眼睛问道。

旁白 neutral

" Did you know my father?"

“您认识我父亲吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Did I know him?" exclaimed the magician

“我认得他吗?”魔术师喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Your father was my brother!

“你父亲是我的亲兄弟!

旁白 neutral

And now you say he is dead!"

可你现在却说他已经死了!”

旁白 neutral

Tears poured down his cheeks

泪水顺着他的脸颊流了下来。

旁白 neutral

" I am Magrib, your uncle

“我是马格里布,你的叔叔。

旁白 neutral

I have traveled over deserts and mountains to see him

我翻越沙漠和高山只为见他一面。

旁白 neutral

But I am too late!"

可我来得太晚了!”

旁白 neutral

" I'm so sorry," said Aladdin

“我很抱歉,”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" My father never spoke of you."

“我父亲从未提起过您。”

旁白 neutral

" The moment I saw you, I knew you were my brother's son,"

“我一见到你,就知道你是我兄弟的儿子。”

旁白 neutral

murmured Magrib, still weeping

马格里布一边哭,一边喃喃自语。

旁白 neutral

" You look just like him

“你长得真像他。

旁白 neutral

Your handsome nose!

你那英俊的鼻子!

旁白 neutral

Your black eyes!"

你那黑亮的眼睛!”

旁白 neutral

He squeezed Aladdin closer to his chest

他把阿拉丁紧紧地搂在胸前。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, my child, I must accept God's will and take comfort that you, my own nephew, are alive and well

“哦,我的孩子,我必须接受真主的旨意,并感到欣慰的是,你,我的亲侄子,还好好地活着。

旁白 neutral

Now tell me, where do you live?

现在告诉我,你住在哪儿?

旁白 neutral

Where is your mother, my brother's wife?"

你的母亲,我兄弟的妻子,她在哪儿?”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin led Magrib to a street of crooked houses made of mud and wood

阿拉丁领着马格里布来到一条满是泥土和木头搭成的歪歪扭扭的房子的街道。

旁白 neutral

" Just go to the end of the road and you will be at our door."

“走到路尽头,就到我们家门口了。”

旁白 neutral

Instead, Magrib reached into his sleeve and brought out five gold coins

不料,马格里布却从袖子里掏出了五枚金币。

旁白 neutral

" Go," he said

“去吧,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Take these to your mother and tell her that your uncle has come

“把这些拿给你母亲,告诉她你叔叔来了。

旁白 neutral

This evening I will visit my brother's house

今晚我要去我兄弟家拜访。

旁白 neutral

Tell your mother to prepare a fine meal for us all."

告诉你母亲为我们大家准备一顿丰盛的晚餐。”

旁白 neutral

" I will happily do as you say, my uncle!"

“我很乐意照您的话做,叔叔!”

旁白 neutral

said Aladdin, amazed at the coins in his hands

阿拉丁说着,对手里的金币惊得合不拢嘴。

旁白 neutral

He had never seen so much money, and he ran home as fast as he could

他从没见过这么多钱,于是以最快的速度跑回了家。

旁白 neutral

When Aladdin arrived, his mother was busy spinning yarn

阿拉丁到家时,母亲正忙着纺线。

旁白 neutral

She was surprised to see her son

看到儿子,她很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" I never see you except at mealtime," she said," and supper is hours away

“除了吃饭时间,我从来都见不到你,”她说,“晚饭还要好几个小时呢。

旁白 neutral

What do you want from me?"

你想找我要什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Mother!" he cried." I have great news!

“妈妈!”他喊道,“我有个天大的好消息!

旁白 neutral

I bring greetings from my uncle!"

我带来了叔叔的问候!”

旁白 neutral

" Uncle?" said Zeba." You have no uncle!"

“叔叔?”泽巴说,“你哪儿有叔叔!”

旁白 neutral

" Listen," replied Aladdin." It is true!"

“您听我说,”阿拉丁回答,“是真的!”

旁白 neutral

The boy told her everything that had happened and all that Magrib had said

男孩把发生的一切和马格里布说的所有话都告诉了她。

旁白 neutral

Then Aladdin gave his mother the coins

然后阿拉丁把金币给了母亲。

旁白 neutral

They sparkled in her hand

金币在她手里闪闪发光。

旁白 neutral

" Your father never spoke of a brother," she said

“你父亲从没提起过有个兄弟,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Is it possible?"

“这可能吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, Mother," said Aladdin

“是的,妈妈,”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" And my uncle is coming to eat with us tonight!"

“而且叔叔今晚要来和我们一起吃饭!”

旁白 neutral

" Tonight!" cried Zeba

“今晚!”泽巴叫道。

旁白 neutral

" I must get ready!

“我得准备起来!

旁白 neutral

There is so much to do!"

要做的事情太多了!”

旁白 neutral

Aladdin's mother took the coins and hurried to the market

阿拉丁的母亲接过金币,匆匆赶去了市场。

旁白 neutral

She bought olive oil, cheese, and a plump chicken

她买了橄榄油、奶酪,还有一只肥鸡。

旁白 neutral

Back at home, she set out her best dishes and laid out a colorful dinner cloth

回到家中,她摆出了最好的盘子,铺上了彩色的桌布。

旁白 neutral

She baked bread and toasted almonds

她烤了面包,烘了杏仁。

旁白 neutral

Finally the meal was ready, but Magrib had not yet arrived

终于,饭菜准备好了,可马格里布还没有到。

旁白 neutral

" Well, where is he?" asked Zeba

“哎,他在哪儿呢?”泽巴问。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe he got lost," said Aladdin

“也许他迷路了,”阿拉丁说。

旁白 neutral

" Lost?" said his mother." You may be right

“迷路了?”他母亲说,“你也许说得对。

旁白 neutral

Run to the corner and look for him!"

跑到街角去,看看他在不在!”

旁白 neutral

Just then they heard a knock on their door

就在这时,他们听到了敲门声。