Level 5 · 阿拉丁神灯
🎬

E01 · Episodes

001 山鲁佐德讲述故事

山鲁佐德讲述故事

Little Fox · Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp · Episode 1 — 山鲁佐德讲述故事.

63 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I am Shahrazad, the wife of the king of Persia

我是莎赫拉扎德,波斯国王的妻子。

旁白 neutral

I am not the king's first wife

我不是国王的第一任妻子。

旁白 neutral

Oh no! He has had hundreds of wives!

哦不!他已经有过上百个妻子了!

旁白 neutral

I will explain

我来解释一下。

旁白 neutral

For years, each and every day the king would marry a beautiful young woman

多年来,日复一日,国王都会娶一位年轻美丽的女子。

旁白 neutral

Then the very next morning, he would order her to be killed!

然后第二天一早,他就下令把她处死!

旁白 neutral

The people in the kingdom became very angry at this

王国的百姓对此非常愤怒。

旁白 neutral

Mothers and fathers cried, and all the young women shook with fear

父母们痛哭流涕,所有的年轻女子都吓得发抖。

旁白 neutral

No one wanted to marry the king

没人愿意嫁给国王。

旁白 neutral

But unfortunately a king may do whatever he wants

可不幸的是,国王想做什么就能做什么。

旁白 neutral

One day it was my turn, and I became his bride

有一天轮到我了,我成了他的新娘。

旁白 neutral

But as you can see, I am still alive

但正如你所见,我还活着。

旁白 neutral

On the night of the day we were married, I kissed the king and said

我们结婚的那天晚上,我亲吻了国王,说:

旁白 neutral

" Shall I tell you a story to pass the time, sire?"

"陛下,我讲个故事给您消磨时间好吗?"

旁白 neutral

" I love stories!" he said

"我喜欢故事!"他说。

旁白 neutral

So I told him a very good tale full of adventure

于是,我给他讲了一个充满冒险的精彩故事。

旁白 neutral

And the king listened all night

国王听了一整夜。

旁白 neutral

When I came to the end of the story, the king clapped his hands and said

故事讲完时,国王拍手说:

旁白 neutral

" Oh, what a fine story!

"哦,多么精彩的故事!

旁白 neutral

Please tell me another one, right now."

请现在就给我再讲一个。"

旁白 neutral

Just then the sun peeked through the window, and a rooster crowed

就在这时,阳光透过窗户照了进来,一只公鸡打起了鸣。

旁白 neutral

" I am sorry, husband," I said

“对不起,夫君,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" The night is over, and there is no time left

“夜晚结束了,没时间了。

旁白 neutral

But if you let me live, tonight I will tell an even better story."

但如果你让我活下去,今晚我会讲一个更好的故事。”

旁白 neutral

So the king did not kill me that day

于是那天国王没有杀我。

旁白 neutral

That night, I told him a very long story

那天晚上,我给他讲了一个很长很长的故事。

旁白 neutral

It was so long that when morning came, I was not finished

故事太长了,到早上时,我还没讲完。

旁白 neutral

The king had to spare my life again so that he could hear how the story ended!

国王只好再次饶我一命,这样他才能听到故事的结局!

旁白 neutral

So it has gone on, night after night

就这样,一夜又一夜地继续着。

旁白 neutral

At sunrise, he lets me live another day so he can hear another exciting story

日出时分,他让我多活一天,好再听一个精彩的故事。

旁白 neutral

Would you like to hear one of the king's favorite stories? Yes?

你们想听国王最喜欢的故事之一吗?想听吗?

旁白 neutral

Then I will tell you all about Aladdin and his wonderful lamp

那我就给你们讲讲阿拉丁和他的神灯的故事。

旁白 neutral

Long ago, a poor tailor lived in a faraway land by a great sea

很久以前,在一个遥远的海边,住着一个穷裁缝。

旁白 neutral

This tailor had a son named Aladdin, who wanted to do nothing but play

这个裁缝有个儿子叫阿拉丁,他只想玩耍,别的什么也不想干。

旁白 neutral

When Aladdin was ten years old, the tailor said

阿拉丁十岁的时候,裁缝说:

旁白 neutral

" Son, you must learn a trade

“孩子,你得学一门手艺。”

旁白 neutral

I will teach you to be a tailor like me."

“我会教你,像我一样做个裁缝。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't want to work," Aladdin grumbled

“我不想干活。”阿拉丁嘟囔道。

旁白 neutral

Every time the tailor turned his back, Aladdin would run out the door to play

每次裁缝一转身,阿拉丁就会跑出门去玩耍。

旁白 neutral

" Come back!" the tailor called, but the boy would not obey

“回来!”裁缝喊道,可那男孩就是不听。

旁白 neutral

Aladdin's father was so sad that he became ill

阿拉丁的父亲非常伤心,结果病倒了。

旁白 neutral

He soon died of a broken heart

不久他便心碎而死。

旁白 neutral

Aladdin and his mother were alone in the world

阿拉丁和母亲相依为命,孤苦伶仃。

旁白 neutral

" All day I spin yarn so I can buy bread,"

“我整天纺线,就为了能买点面包,”

旁白 neutral

sighed his mother, who was named Zeba

他的母亲泽巴叹着气说。

旁白 neutral

" You play all day

“你却整天玩耍。

旁白 neutral

You come home only when you are hungry!"

只有饿了才知道回家!”

旁白 neutral

And that is how things remained until Aladdin was seventeen years old

日子就这样一天天过去,直到阿拉丁十七岁。

旁白 neutral

That year a stranger named Magrib came to the city

那年,一个叫马格里布的陌生人来到城里。

旁白 neutral

Nobody knew that Magrib was a magician

没人知道马格里布是个魔法师。

旁白 neutral

That was his secret

那是他的秘密。

旁白 neutral

One day Magrib was watching the children who played in the streets

一天,马格里布看着在街上玩耍的孩子们。

旁白 neutral

His pale eyes shone beneath the hood of his dusty robe

他苍白的眼睛在沾满灰尘的袍子兜帽下闪闪发亮。

旁白 neutral

He pointed to Aladdin

他伸手指向阿拉丁。

旁白 neutral

" Who is that boy?" he whispered to a nearby child

“那个男孩是谁?”他低声问旁边的一个孩子。

旁白 neutral

" Who is his father?"

“他的父亲是谁?”

旁白 neutral

" That's Aladdin," the child said

“那是阿拉丁,”那孩子说。

旁白 neutral

" He's the tailor's son."

“他是裁缝的儿子。”

旁白 neutral

Magrib asked many questions

马格里布问了很多问题。

旁白 neutral

He learned everything about Aladdin

他把阿拉丁的事打听得一清二楚。

旁白 neutral

Then he smiled

然后他笑了。

旁白 neutral

" My search is over!" said the magician

“我的寻找到此为止!”魔法师说。

旁白 neutral

" I have found him!"

“我找到他了!”