Level 2 · 搞怪的里奇
🎬

E38 · Episodes

038 旧货出售

旧货出售

Little Fox · Wacky Ricky · Episode 38 — 旧货出售.

23 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Ricky, we are having a garage sale

里奇,我们要办个庭院拍卖。

旁白 neutral

A garage sale! Cool!

庭院拍卖!太酷了!

旁白 neutral

I have lots of old toys to sell

我有很多旧玩具可以卖掉。

旁白 neutral

Here's my stuff, Dad

爸爸,这是我的东西。

旁白 neutral

Great. I will put prices on everything

太好了。我会给每样东西贴上价格。

旁白 neutral

Wait, Dad! That's my favorite baseball glove

等等,爸爸!那是我最喜欢的棒球手套。

旁白 neutral

Okay, Ricky. Put it in your room

好吧,里奇。把它放到你房间去。

旁白 neutral

Hi, Ricky! Look at this!

嗨,里奇!看看这个!

旁白 neutral

These baseball cards were only twenty-five cents

这些棒球卡只要二十五美分。

旁白 neutral

That's my teddy bear!

那是我的泰迪熊!

旁白 neutral

Those are my baseball cards

那些是我的棒球卡。

旁白 neutral

This is a great teddy bear, Ricky

这只泰迪熊真棒,里奇。

旁白 neutral

He's so soft and cuddly

它又软又好抱。

旁白 neutral

Thanks, Ricky. Bye, guys!

谢谢,里奇。再见,各位!

旁白 neutral

Wait! I can't sell my teddy bear and my baseball cards

等等!我不能卖掉我的泰迪熊和棒球卡。

旁白 neutral

Please, Brian. I'll pay you double. Here's fifty cents

拜托了,布莱恩。我付你双倍钱。给你五十美分。

旁白 neutral

Okay, Ricky! See you later

好吧,里奇!回头见。

旁白 neutral

You too, Brenda

你也是,布伦达。

旁白 neutral

Here's fifty cents for my teddy bear

给你五十美分,换回我的泰迪熊。

旁白 neutral

I couldn't sell you

我不能卖掉你。

旁白 neutral

You are the best teddy bear ever

你是世上最好的泰迪熊。

旁白 neutral

Ricky, didn't you sell those things?

里奇,那些东西你没卖掉吗?

旁白 neutral

No, Dad. They are my favorite toys

没卖,爸爸。它们是我最喜欢的玩具。