美国人天天在用的 5000词、8000句
🇺🇸

C077 · chapter 3 (topic) 电话(22 课)

(topic 8) 办理登记入住手续-高频高口头禅

Course 077

32 句 · 父母与孩子分角色配音

说话人A neutral

Do you have any reservation , sir ?

先生,您预订过房间吗?

说话人B neutral

I have a booking for tonight

我预订了今晚的房间。

说话人A neutral

I have a reservation here for tonight

我预约过今晚的房间。

说话人B neutral

My name is John , I believe I have a reservation

我叫约翰。我相信我已经预约了。

说话人A neutral

Ibooked to double room three weeks ago . My name is John Smith

三星期前我预订了一个双人房间。我叫约翰·史密斯。

说话人B neutral

I have a reservation for two nights

我已经预订了两天的房间。

说话人A neutral

I have booked a single room here till Sunday

我已经预订了一间单人间,住到星期天。

说话人B neutral

Just a minute , Mr . Smith . I'll check the arrival list

请等一下,史密斯先生,我查一下客单。

说话人A neutral

We have your reservation here

我们有您的预订。

说话人B neutral

There's no reservation under your name

这里没有以您的名字预订的客房。

说话人A neutral

i'm afraid your room is not ready yet

恐怕您的房间还没有整理好。

说话人B neutral

Do you mind waiting while your room is being readied ?

您能等会儿吗?我们正在收拾您的房间。

说话人A neutral

Our check in time is 2o'clock . Would you mind waiting until then ?

我们的入住时间是两点,您介意等一会儿吗?

说话人B neutral

May I have a look at your passport , sir ?

我可以看一下您的护照吗?

说话人A neutral

May I see your passport , please ? We need it for registration

请出示您的护照好吗?我们需要登记。

说话人B neutral

Well , would you please fill in this form ?

噢,请您填写一下这张表好吗?

说话人A neutral

Will you sign the register first , please ?

请先在登记册上签名,好吗?

说话人B neutral

Would you fill out this registration card ?

您能填一下住宿登记卡吗?

说话人A neutral

Would you mind filling in the registration form , madam ?

女士,您介意填写一下这份登记表吗?

说话人B neutral

Would you please fill out this form while l prepare your key card

在我为您准备门卡时,请您填写这份表格好吗?

说话人A neutral

Could you please sign here ?

请您在这儿签字好吗?

说话人B neutral

Here's your room key

这是您房间的钥匙。

说话人A neutral

Your room number is 208

您的房间号是208。

说话人B neutral

Make sure you have the key with you allthe time

请务必随身带着钥匙。

说话人A neutral

Please keep the identification card , sir

先生,请保存好这张住客信息卡。

说话人B neutral

Please return your key before you leave

离开时,请您归还钥匙。

说话人A neutral

Could you keep your room key until you check out ?

请把钥匙保存到退房里,好吗?

说话人B neutral

And your baggage is name-tagged ?

您们的行李都有姓名牌吗?

说话人A neutral

ShallI call the porter ?

我帮您叫行李员好吗?

说话人B neutral

The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way

行李员会替您搬行李并引领您去房间。

说话人A neutral

Can you tell me when the check-out time is ?

请告诉我退房时间好吗?

说话人B neutral

We offer 24-hour service at the front desk

我们前台提供24小时服务。