C055 · chapter 2 餐厅就餐 -电话订位(22 课)
(topic7) 用餐服务(二)高频口头禅
Course 055
32 句 · 父母与孩子分角色配音
说话人A neutral
Can you do me a favor ?
你能帮我个忙吗?
说话人B neutral
Would you please do this for me ?
您能为我做这个吗?
说话人A neutral
It's not sweet enough . Hand me the sugar bowl , please
不够甜,请把糖碗递给我。
说话人B neutral
Could I have the sugar , please ?
请您把糖拿过来行吗?
说话人A neutral
Please put another spoonful of broth on my bowl
请再给我加一匙汤。
说话人B neutral
Could I trouble you for some mustard ?
麻烦您把芥末给我好吗?
说话人A neutral
Shalll bring some for you ?
我给您拿点好吗?
说话人B neutral
' ll be glad to
乐意为您效劳。
说话人A neutral
Shall I bring some for you ?
我给您拿点好吗?
说话人B neutral
This is your napkin , sir . Please put it on your knees
这是您的餐巾,先生。请放在膝盖上。
说话人A neutral
Look , there's a fly in my soup !
看,汤里有一只苍蝇!
说话人B neutral
There's a hair in my soup . It makes me sick
汤里有根头发,真恶心。
说话人A neutral
The coffee is too strong to drink
咖啡太浓了,没法喝。
说话人B neutral
This beer is flat
啤酒没气了。
说话人A neutral
This ice cream has melted !
冰淇淋化了!
说话人B neutral
This is too cold to eat
这菜太凉了,根本不能吃。
说话人A neutral
The food is too salty
这菜太咸了。
说话人B neutral
The meat is too fatty
肉太腻了。
说话人A neutral
The meat's as tough as leather
这块肉老得像皮革。
说话人B neutral
The spinach is overcooked and mushy
这菠菜都给煮烂了。
说话人A neutral
These eggplants are hardly cooked at all
这茄子简直就像生的。
说话人B neutral
This salad is too oily !
这沙拉太油腻了!
说话人A neutral
You put too much pepperin that soup
你在这汤里放了太多胡椒。
说话人B neutral
I told you to leave off the onion !
我告诉你们不要放洋葱的!
说话人A neutral
I wanted mine well-done . But this one here is at most medium
我要的是熟透的牛排。可这份牛排至多也就是半熟。
说话人B neutral
This perch tastes as if it were caught a year ago
这条鲈鱼吃起来好像是一年前捞上来的。
说话人A neutral
This dish smells as if it is a bit off corrupt
这个菜似乎馊了。
说话人B neutral
I can't eat that
这东西没法吃。
说话人A neutral
This glass is cracked
这只杯子有裂缝了。
说话人B neutral
The service is so bad that I'l certainly not pay the service charge
您们的服务实在太差,我是不会付服务费的。
说话人A neutral
The service is so bad that I'll certainly not pay the service charge
您们的服务实在太差,我是不会付服务费的
说话人B neutral
May I talk to your manager ?
我能跟你们经理谈谈吗?