Level 7 · 金银岛
🎬

E25 · Episodes

025 我扯下海盗旗

我扯下海盗旗

Little Fox Level 7 · Treasure Island · Episode 25 — 我扯下海盗旗.

65 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I'd barely climbed onto the bowsprit when a sail filled up with another breeze and flapped sharply, sounding like a gunshot

我刚爬上船首斜桅,一片帆就被一阵风鼓满,猛烈地扑动起来,声音像枪响一样。

旁白 neutral

The sail almost hit me, nearly tossing me into the sea

那片帆差点打中我,几乎把我掀进海里。

旁白 neutral

Quickly, I crawled along the bowsprit and tumbled headfirst onto the deck

我赶紧沿着船首斜桅爬过去,一个倒栽葱摔在了甲板上。

旁白 neutral

From where I landed, I couldn't see anyone, but the deck, not cleaned since the mutiny, was dirty with footprints

从我落地的地方,我看不到任何人,但甲板自叛变后就没人清洗,脏兮兮地布满了脚印。

旁白 neutral

A broken bottle tumbled to and fro

一个破瓶子滚来滚去。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the Hispaniola went right into the wind, and the whole ship shuddered with a horrible sound

突然,伊斯帕尼奥拉号径直迎风驶去,整艘船发出一阵可怕的声响,剧烈地颤抖起来。

旁白 neutral

At the same moment, the mainsail boom groaned and swung aside, and that's when I saw the two pirates

就在同一瞬间,主帆驶帆杆嘎吱作响,荡向一边,就在这时我看见了那两个海盗。

旁白 neutral

Red Cap was stiff and flat on his back with his arms stretched out, like a cross

红帽子僵硬地仰面躺着,双臂伸开,像个十字架。

旁白 neutral

Nearby, Israel Hands was leaning against a barrel, his chin on his chest, his hands lying open before him on the deck, and his face deathly white

在旁边,伊斯雷尔·汉兹靠着一个木桶,下巴抵着胸口,双手摊开在面前的甲板上,脸色死白。

旁白 neutral

The ship kept rising and falling, turning this way and that, as the boom swung to and fro and the mast groaned loudly under the strain

船不停地起伏颠簸,东摇西晃,驶帆杆来回摆动,桅杆在重压下大声地嘎吱作响。

旁白 neutral

Blasts of sea spray occasionally drenched the deck, and the men's bodies swayed with every movement of the ship

阵阵浪花不时泼上甲板,人们的身体也随着船的晃动而摇摆。

旁白 neutral

The deck was stained with splashes of dark blood

甲板上溅满暗红的血迹。

旁白 neutral

" Have they killed each other?" I wondered

“他们自相残杀了吗?”我心想。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly Israel Hands turned and moaned with pain

突然,伊斯雷尔·汉兹翻了个身,痛苦地呻吟起来。

旁白 neutral

His jaw was hanging open, and I felt pity for him — until I remembered he had planned to kill us

他张着下巴,我对他心生怜悯——直到我记起他曾打算杀掉我们。

旁白 neutral

" Are you all right, Mr. Hands?" I asked, keeping my distance

“你还好吗,汉兹先生?”我保持着距离问道。

旁白 neutral

" Get me some brandy," he croaked as he rolled his eyes to try and focus them

“给我拿点白兰地。”他声音嘶哑,翻了翻眼珠,想努力看清东西。

旁白 neutral

" He may be dying," I thought. I raced down the stairs to the captain's cabin

“他可能快死了。”我想着,快步冲下楼梯,奔向船长室。

旁白 neutral

" What have they done?" I gasped as I looked at the mess in the cabin

“他们都干了些什么?”看着船舱里一片狼藉,我倒抽一口冷气。

旁白 neutral

Anything that had been locked was broken open in the pirates' search for the map

为了找地图,海盗把所有上锁的东西都砸开了。

旁白 neutral

Mud covered the floor where they'd sat drinking

他们坐着喝酒的地方地板上满是泥巴。

旁白 neutral

The white walls were smeared with dirty handprints, and dozens of empty bottles clinked together in the corners

白墙上沾满了脏手印,角落里几十个空瓶子叮当碰撞着。

旁白 neutral

The doctor's medical book lay open on the table, half of the pages torn out

医生的医学书摊开在桌子上,一半的书页都被撕掉了。

旁白 neutral

" They probably used the pages to light their pipes," I thought in disgust as the lamp still cast its smoky glow

“他们多半用这些纸点烟斗了,”我厌恶地想,油灯还冒着昏黄的烟。

旁白 neutral

I went into the galley. The barrels were gone, and empty bottles were lying everywhere

我走进厨房。酒桶都不见了,空酒瓶扔得到处都是。

旁白 neutral

" They were drunk the whole time!" I said

“他们一直都醉醺醺的!”我说。

旁白 neutral

I found a bottle with some brandy left, and discovered some biscuits, pickled fruits, cheese, and a bunch of raisins

我找到一瓶还剩些白兰地的酒,还发现了一些饼干、腌水果、奶酪和一把葡萄干。

旁白 neutral

I came on deck, went to the water supply, and had a good deep drink

我来到甲板上,走到储水桶旁,痛痛快快地喝了个够。

旁白 neutral

Then I gave Israel Hands the brandy bottle

然后我把白兰地瓶子递给伊斯雷尔·汉兹。

旁白 neutral

The pirate gulped all he could." Aye, by thunder," he said," I needed some brandy!"

那个海盗大口喝下他能喝的所有酒。“啊,老天,”他说,“我正需要点白兰地呢!”

旁白 neutral

I sat down and ate

我坐下来吃东西。

旁白 neutral

" Are you hurt much?" I asked

“你伤得重吗?”我问。

旁白 neutral

" If that doctor was aboard," growled the pirate," I'd be all right. But I have no luck."

“要是那个医生在船上,”海盗咆哮道,“我就会没事的。但我运气不好。”

旁白 neutral

He pointed to Red Cap." That swab is good and dead."

他指着红帽子。“那个家伙死得透透的了。”

旁白 neutral

Then he looked at me." And where did you come from?"

然后他看着我。“你从哪里冒出来的?”

旁白 neutral

" I'm taking possession of this ship, Mr. Hands," I said

“我要接管这艘船,汉兹先生,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" Please regard me as your captain until further notice."

“在另行通知之前,请把我视为你的船长。”

旁白 neutral

He looked at me angrily but said nothing

他生气地看着我,但什么也没说。

旁白 neutral

" I don't like your flag, Mr. Hands," I told him

“我不喜欢你们的旗,汉兹先生,”我对他说。

旁白 neutral

I ran and pulled down their black flag and threw it overboard

我跑过去,扯下他们的黑旗,把它扔进了海里。

旁白 neutral

" God save the king!" I yelled." Captain Silver has lost!"

“天佑吾王!”我高声喊道,“西尔弗船长输了!”

旁白 neutral

The pirate watched me slyly, his chin on his chest

那海盗低着头,下巴抵着胸口,狡黠地看着我。

旁白 neutral

" I reckon, Captain Hawkins," he said at last," you'll want to get ashore now. Let's talk."

“我看,霍金斯船长,”他终于开口道,“你现在是想上岸了。咱们谈谈吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Why, yes," I replied," with all my heart, Mr. Hands. Talk on."

“啊,对,”我回答说,“非常乐意,汉兹先生。只管说吧。”

旁白 neutral

I sat down again and continued eating

我又坐下来继续吃东西。

旁白 neutral

" I and this man," he began, nodding at the corpse," we put the sails up to get her back to the island

“我和这个人,”他朝着那具尸体点点头,开始说,“我们升起帆,想把她驶回岛那边去。

旁白 neutral

Well, he's dead now, so who will sail this ship? You can't; you're just a boy

唉,他现在死了,那谁来驾驶这船呢?你不行,你只是个孩子。

旁白 neutral

Now, if you give me food and drink and an old handkerchief to tie up my wound, I'll tell you how to sail her. That's fair, I think."

这样吧,你给我点吃的、喝的,再给条旧手帕让我包扎伤口,我就告诉你怎么驾船。我看这挺公平的。”

旁白 neutral

" I won't go back to Captain Kidd's anchorage," I said

“我可不会回基德船长的锚地去。”我说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm going to North Inlet and we'll beach the ship there."

“我要去北湾,把船搁浅在那儿。”

旁白 neutral

" I know I lost, and you have the better of me," admitted the pirate

“我知道我输了,你占了上风。”海盗承认道。

旁白 neutral

" North Inlet? Fine! I'd help you sail up to Execution Dock if you asked me, by thunder!"

“北湾?行!就算你叫我帮你把船开到死刑码头去,我也照办,千真万确!”

旁白 neutral

" Good!" I said confidently." We have a deal then."

“好!”我自信地说,“那咱们就说定了。”

旁白 neutral

In a couple of minutes, I had the Hispaniola sailing easily along the coast of Treasure Island

几分钟内,我就让伊斯帕尼奥拉号沿着金银岛的海岸轻快地航行了。

旁白 neutral

" If we sail around the northern point before noon," I thought," we should reach North Inlet before high tide

“如果在正午前绕过北角,”我想,“就能在涨潮前抵达北湾。

旁白 neutral

We can beach her safely when the tide permits us to land."

趁涨潮能靠岸时,我们就能把船安全地搁浅了。”

旁白 neutral

I tied the wheel so the ship wouldn't go off course and went below to my own sea chest

我把舵轮系住,免得船偏离航线,然后到下面我自己的水手箱那儿去。

旁白 neutral

I found my mother's soft silk handkerchief and helped Israel Hands bind up the bleeding stab wound in his thigh

我找到母亲那条柔软的丝手帕,帮伊斯雷尔·汉兹把他大腿上还在流血的刀伤包扎起来。

旁白 neutral

After he'd eaten a little and drunk more brandy, he sat up and looked like a new man

他吃了点东西,又喝了些白兰地后,就坐起身来,看起来精神焕然一新。

旁白 neutral

The breeze served us well, and we watched the coast of the island passing by swiftly

微风助我们顺利航行,我们看着岛的海岸迅速向后退去。

旁白 neutral

" It's a beautiful day, Mr. Hands," I said cheerfully

“天气真好,汉兹先生。”我兴高采烈地说。

旁白 neutral

I had plenty of water and good things to eat, and I felt better now about leaving my friends

我有充足的水和好吃的食物,现在对于离开朋友这件事,心里也觉得好受些了。

旁白 neutral

My great conquest, in my mind, made up for my desertion

在我心里,这次伟大的征服弥补了我的擅离职守。

旁白 neutral

I would have felt on top of the world except for my companion's scornful eyes and his odd smile, full of treachery

要不是因为同伴那轻蔑的眼神和他那充满背叛意味的古怪笑容,我本会觉得得意极了。

旁白 neutral

Israel Hands craftily watched, and watched, and watched me at my work

伊斯雷尔·汉兹一直都在狡猾地盯着我的一举一动。