E25 · Episodes
025 站台上的那个人
站台上的那个人
Little Fox · The Railway Children · Episode 25 — 站台上的那个人.
67 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Bobbie waited with the boy in the dark tunnel
鲍比在黑暗的隧道里陪着那个男孩一起等待。
旁白 neutral
The candle was almost out
蜡烛快要灭了。
旁白 neutral
Finally the boy woke up
男孩终于醒了过来。
旁白 neutral
" Oh! I'm glad you woke up," said Bobbie
“哦!你醒了,真是太好了,”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
" Please don't faint again!
“请别再昏过去了!
旁白 neutral
What's your name?"
你叫什么名字?”
旁白 neutral
" Jim," he said
“吉姆,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" My name's Bobbie," she said
“我叫鲍比,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" But you're a girl, aren't you?" he asked
“但你是个女孩,对吧?”他问道。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, my real name is Roberta
“是的,我的真名叫罗伯塔。
旁白 neutral
I wish I were a boy, though," said Bobbie
“不过我真希望自己是个男孩。”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
" My brother and sister went to get help."
“我的弟弟和妹妹去叫人了。”
旁白 neutral
" Why didn't you go with them?" Jim asked
“你怎么没和他们一起去?”吉姆问。
旁白 neutral
" Someone had to stay with you," Bobbie said
“总得有人留下来陪你呀。”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
" Well, Bobbie, you're very brave!" said Jim
“嗯,鲍比,你真勇敢!”吉姆说。
旁白 neutral
" The candle is out," said Bobbie
“蜡烛灭了。”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
" Are you afraid of the dark, Bobbie?" asked Jim
“鲍比,你怕黑吗?”吉姆问。
旁白 neutral
" No, not very afraid," said Bobbie." But..."
“不,不太怕,”鲍比说,“可是……”
旁白 neutral
" Let's hold hands," said Jim kindly
“我们握着手吧。”吉姆温和地说。
旁白 neutral
He put his big hand over her small hand
他用大手包住了她的小手。
旁白 neutral
They sat and waited
他们坐着等待。
旁白 neutral
Meanwhile Peter and Phyllis ran to a farm to get help
与此同时,彼得和菲莉丝跑到一个农场求助。
旁白 neutral
When the two children arrived with some farmers, they found Bobbie and Jim asleep
当两个孩子带着几个农夫回来时,发现鲍比和吉姆都睡着了。
旁白 neutral
The farmers carried Jim on a plank of wood
农夫们用一块厚木板抬着吉姆。
旁白 neutral
" Where does he live?" asked a farmer
“他住在哪儿?”一个农夫问道。
旁白 neutral
" In Northumberland," answered Bobbie
“在诺森伯兰,”鲍比回答。
旁白 neutral
" He told me while we were waiting
“我们等着的时候他告诉我的。
旁白 neutral
Bring him to our house first
先把他带到我们家吧。
旁白 neutral
It's not far along the road
沿着这条路走不远就到。
旁白 neutral
I'm sure Mother will say it's all right."
我肯定妈妈会说没问题。”
旁白 neutral
Mother did say it was all right, although she was surprised
母亲确实说了没关系,尽管她有些惊讶。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sorry to be so much trouble,"
“很抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。”
旁白 neutral
Jim said to Mother as the men carried him in
当人们把吉姆抬进来时,他对母亲说道。
旁白 neutral
His face was still white with pain
他的脸仍因疼痛而苍白。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry, dear, the doctor will come soon."
“别担心,亲爱的,医生很快就会来。”
旁白 neutral
Mother also sent a message to Jim's school to tell them what had happened
母亲还给吉姆的学校捎了信,告诉他们发生的事情。
旁白 neutral
" My grandfather lives near here," said Jim
“我的祖父就住在这附近。”吉姆说。
旁白 neutral
" I'll write and tell him," said Mother
“我会写信告诉他。”母亲说。
旁白 neutral
The next day someone knocked at the front door
第二天,有人敲响了前门。
旁白 neutral
" That'll be the doctor again," said Mother
“准是医生又来了。”母亲说。
旁白 neutral
But it wasn't the doctor
但来的不是医生。
旁白 neutral
The children recognized the visitor's voice
孩子们认出了访客的声音。
旁白 neutral
But who was it?
可那是谁呢?
旁白 neutral
Then Mother called out," Jim's grandfather has come
这时母亲喊道:“吉姆的祖父来了。
旁白 neutral
He wants to see you all."
他想见见你们所有人。”
旁白 neutral
They followed Mother into the front room, and there was... the old gentleman!
他们跟着母亲走进前厅,那里站着的是……那位老先生!
旁白 neutral
" Oh, it's you!" cried Bobbie
“哦,是您!”鲍比叫道。
旁白 neutral
The children were excited to see him
孩子们见到他都很兴奋。
旁白 neutral
" But you're not going to take Jim away, are you?
“但您不是要把吉姆带走吧,是吗?
旁白 neutral
I was hoping he could stay for a while," Peter said
我本来还希望他能在这儿待一阵子。”彼得说。
旁白 neutral
The old gentleman smiled." No," he said
老先生笑了。“不,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Your mother is very kind
“你们的母亲非常善良。
旁白 neutral
Jim will stay here and she'll look after him."
吉姆会留在这里,由她来照顾他。”
旁白 neutral
" What about Mother's writing?"
“那妈妈写作的事怎么办?”
旁白 neutral
Peter said, before anyone could stop him
还没等人来得及阻止,彼得就问道。
旁白 neutral
The old gentleman smiled kindly at Mother
老先生和蔼地对母亲笑了笑。
旁白 neutral
" She can stop writing, and there will be enough food," he said
“她可以不用再写了,而且会有足够的食物。”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Bobbie," said the old man," can you show me to the door?"
“鲍比,”老先生说,“能带我走到门口吗?”
旁白 neutral
The old gentleman and Bobbie walked outside
老先生和鲍比走到了屋外。
旁白 neutral
" I received your letter, Bobbie, but it wasn't necessary
“我收到了你的信,鲍比,但没这个必要。
旁白 neutral
I had already read the newspaper
我已经看过了报纸。
旁白 neutral
I tried to help him
我试着帮过他。
旁白 neutral
I haven't done much, but I have hope."
我没做什么,但我抱有希望。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh!" said Bobbie, crying a little
“哦!”鲍比说着,微微哭了起来。
旁白 neutral
" But keep your secret a little longer," he said
“但你的秘密再保守一阵子吧。”他说。
旁白 neutral
" You don't think Father did it, do you?" said Bobbie
“您不认为是爸爸做的,对吧?”鲍比说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sure he didn't," said the old gentleman
“我肯定不是他。”老先生说。