Level 6 · 瑞士家庭鲁滨逊
🎬

E25 · Episodes

025 救援者还是攻击者

救援者还是攻击者

Little Fox Level 6 · The Swiss Family Robinson · Episode 25 — 救援者还是攻击者.

73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Another rainy season arrived. But this time it seemed to pass quickly

又一个雨季来临了。不过这次,时间似乎过得很快。

旁白 neutral

That was because we now had Jenny with us

那是因为我们现在有珍妮相伴。

旁白 neutral

Her lively spirits and good conversation kept us happy

她活泼的性情和得体的谈吐让我们都很开心。

旁白 neutral

She and the boys told many wondrous tales to entertain everyone during the evenings

晚上,她和孩子们讲了许多奇妙的故事,给大家解闷。

旁白 neutral

At last the rains ceased, and we stepped out into the spring air

雨终于停了,我们踏出门外,走进了春日的空气里。

旁白 neutral

After the rainy season, our various properties required attention

雨季过后,我们的各处家产都需要打理。

旁白 neutral

Jack and Franz spent a day working on the island in the bay

杰克和弗朗茨花了一整天,在海湾的小岛上干活。

旁白 neutral

They repaired the watchtower and put the two cannons in working order

他们修好了瞭望塔,把两门大炮也整装完备。

旁白 neutral

As evening drew near, the rest of us strolled along the beach

快到傍晚时,我们其余人在海滩上散步。

旁白 neutral

We watched Jack and Franz as they completed their work

我们远远望着杰克和弗朗茨干完他们的活。

旁白 neutral

Soon it was time for target practice

不一会儿,就到了练靶子的时候。

旁白 neutral

Paddling off in the kayak, Jack and Franz left an empty tub at a distance from the island

杰克和弗兰茨划着皮艇,在离岛不远的水面上放了一只空木桶。

旁白 neutral

They returned to the island and fired

等他们返回岛上,便朝木桶开了枪。

旁白 neutral

The tub shattered into pieces, and the boys shouted with triumph

木桶顿时散了架,两个男孩得意地欢呼起来。

旁白 neutral

As their shouts died away, we heard three cannons booming in response

等他们的呼声渐渐落下去,我们竟听见三声炮响,像是在回应他们。

旁白 neutral

" Could that possibly be from a ship?" asked Fritz

“这炮声会不会是船上的?”弗里茨问道。

旁白 neutral

" It sounded like it came from the west," said Ernest

欧内斯特说:“听上去是从西边来的。”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe it was just the boys firing again," suggested Jenny

珍妮猜道:“说不定只是男孩们又开了一枪。”

旁白 neutral

But Jack and Franz were paddling as fast as they could toward us

可这时杰克和弗兰茨正拼命地往我们这边划。

旁白 neutral

They must have heard the sound too

他们一定也听到了炮声。

旁白 neutral

So many questions rushed through my mind

许多问题涌上我的心头。

旁白 neutral

Was a European ship nearby? Or was it a Malay pirate?

附近是一艘欧洲船吗?还是一艘马来海盗船?

旁白 neutral

What would happen when we met our fellow humans?

我们遇到同类时会发生什么?

旁白 neutral

Would they be friends who would help us?

他们会是愿意帮助我们的朋友吗?

旁白 neutral

Would they be enemies who would attack us?

他们会是攻击我们的敌人吗?

旁白 neutral

Or would they be poor, unfortunate creatures who needed our help?

或者他们会是需要我们帮助的可怜不幸的人?

旁白 neutral

Before I could say anything, Jack and Franz were onshore

我还没来得及说什么,杰克和弗兰茨已经上岸了。

旁白 neutral

" Did you hear them?" gasped Jack." What shall we do? Where shall we go?"

“你们听到了吗?”杰克喘着气说。“我们该怎么办?我们该去哪里?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Fritz!" said Franz, grasping his oldest brother's hands

“哦,弗里茨!”弗兰茨抓住他大哥的手说。

旁白 neutral

" It must be a European ship. We shall find it

“肯定是一艘欧洲船。我们会找到它的。”

旁白 neutral

We shall see Switzerland once more!"

我们又能再见到瑞士了!”

旁白 neutral

Until then I did not realize how much the two boys longed to return to Europe

直到那时,我才意识到这两个男孩是多么渴望回到欧洲。

旁白 neutral

" What should we do?" asked Fritz

“我们该怎么办?”弗里茨问道。

旁白 neutral

" We can't do anything right now," I said." It is growing dark

“我们现在什么也做不了,”我说,“天快黑了。

旁白 neutral

We will have to wait until tomorrow."

我们得等到明天。”

旁白 neutral

We returned to Rockburg in the greatest excitement

我们怀着万分激动的心情回到了石堡。

旁白 neutral

Everyone was talking eagerly, and no one went to bed until late

每个人都急切地交谈着,直到深夜才上床睡觉。

旁白 neutral

That night the boys and I took turns keeping watch in case more signals were fired

那天晚上,我和孩子们轮流守夜,以防有更多信号发出。

旁白 neutral

In the middle of the night, the wind began to blow

半夜时分,开始起风了。

旁白 neutral

And for the next two days, a fearful storm kept us impatiently trapped at home

接下来的两天,一场可怕的暴风雨把我们焦躁地困在了家里。

旁白 neutral

On the third morning the skies cleared, and I set off to the island with Jack and Franz

第三天早上,天空放晴了,我便和杰克、弗兰茨出发前往小岛。

旁白 neutral

I was worried that the storm had destroyed the ship

我担心那场暴风雨已经毁了那艘船。

旁白 neutral

Or that it had gone out to sea to weather the storm and would not return

又或者,它为了躲避风暴驶向了外海,就再也不回来了。

旁白 neutral

We fired the cannons. One. Two. And then we waited

我们鸣响了加农炮。一声。两声。然后我们就等待着。

旁白 neutral

For some minutes there was no reply

好几分钟过去了,都没有回应。

旁白 neutral

Then we heard the answering sound of cannons in the distance

接着,我们听到了远处传来回应我们的炮声。

旁白 neutral

" They're still nearby!" shouted Jack

“他们还在附近!”杰克喊道。

旁白 neutral

We quickly returned to shore, where the family was in the greatest state of excitement

我们迅速回到岸边,家人们正处在极度的兴奋之中。

旁白 neutral

" Calm yourselves!" I said to everyone

“大家冷静一下!”我对所有人说道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know the answers yet to any of your questions."

“你们提出的任何问题,我现在都还不知道答案。”

旁白 neutral

Fritz and I prepared to investigate

我和弗里茨准备前去一探究竟。

旁白 neutral

Well-armed and equipped with a telescope, we seated ourselves in the kayak

我们全副武装,带上望远镜,坐进了皮划艇里。

旁白 neutral

" Be careful!" called my wife as we set off

我们出发时,妻子喊道:“小心点!”

旁白 neutral

We paddled out of the bay and around the high cliffs to our left

我们划出海湾,绕过了左侧的高耸悬崖。

旁白 neutral

For almost an hour we proceeded in the direction from which the cannon sounds had come

我们朝着之前炮声传来的方向划行了将近一个小时。

旁白 neutral

But we saw nothing until we came to a small cove

但我们什么也没看见,直到来到一个小海湾。

旁白 neutral

Then suddenly we saw a large ship!

然后,我们突然看见了一艘大船!

旁白 neutral

Keeping our kayak close to the cliff, I peered through the telescope

我把皮划艇紧贴悬崖,透过望远镜仔细观察。

旁白 neutral

I did not want those on board to see us

我不想让船上的人看见我们。

旁白 neutral

" It's an English naval ship," I said," and there are some tents pitched onshore."

“是一艘英国海军舰艇,”我说,“岸上还搭了一些帐篷。”

旁白 neutral

I handed the telescope to Fritz

我把望远镜递给弗里茨。

旁白 neutral

But I began to have some concerns." Why is this ship here?" I asked

但我开始有些担忧。“这艘船为什么会在这里?”我问道。

旁白 neutral

" It's so far off the usual shipping routes

“这里远离常规航线。

旁白 neutral

Perhaps its crew has done away with the captain and seized the ship?"

会不会是船员谋害了船长,劫持了船只?”

旁白 neutral

" No, Father!" Fritz exclaimed

“不,爸爸!”弗里茨大声说道。

旁白 neutral

" I can see the captain talking to one of the officers

“我看见船长正在和一名军官交谈。

旁白 neutral

All looks well on board. Take another look."

船上一切看起来都很好。您再看看。”

旁白 neutral

He handed the telescope back to me, and I saw that he was right

他把望远镜递还给我,我看出他说得对。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go to them at once!" said Fritz, taking up his paddle

“我们马上去找他们吧!”弗里茨说着,拿起了桨。

旁白 neutral

" No," I said firmly

“不行,”我坚决地说。

旁白 neutral

" I do not want to appear before these strangers like this

“我不想就这样出现在这些陌生人面前。

旁白 neutral

We will go home and gather up the whole family

我们先回家,把全家人都召集起来。

旁白 neutral

Dressed in our finest clothing, we will return in the sailboat and welcome these men to our shores."

穿上我们最好的衣服,再坐帆船回来,欢迎这些人来到我们的海岸。”