E53 · Episodes
053 穿靴子的猫
穿靴子的猫
Little Fox Level 7 · Single Stories · Episode 53 — 穿靴子的猫.
82 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
There was once a generous, old miller who was very, very sick
从前有一位慷慨的老磨坊主,他病得很重很重。
旁白 neutral
He could not get out of bed, so he called his three sons to his bedside
他无法下床,于是把三个儿子叫到床边。
旁白 neutral
He said to them," I will be dying very soon and I want to give you my last gifts."
他对他们说:“我很快就要死了,想把最后的礼物留给你们。”
旁白 neutral
To his eldest son, he gave his entire mill
他把整座磨坊给了大儿子。
旁白 neutral
To his middle son, he gave his donkey
他把驴给了二儿子。
旁白 neutral
And to his youngest son, he gave his cat
他把猫给了小儿子。
旁白 neutral
" My son, I have only my cat left for you
“儿子,我只有这只猫留给你的了。”
旁白 neutral
Take good care of it and it is sure to bring you good luck."
好好照顾它,它一定会给你带来好运。”
旁白 neutral
Then, after he blessed them, he died
然后,他祝福了他们之后,便去世了。
旁白 neutral
The son gazed at his gift and said," What can I do with this cat? A cat is of no value!"
儿子看着自己的礼物说:“我能用这只猫做什么?一只猫没有价值啊!”
旁白 neutral
But the cat replied," If you take good care of me, you will have good luck all the days of your life
但猫回答道:“如果你好好照顾我,你会一生好运。
旁白 neutral
But first bring me a cloak, a hat with a feather in it, a bag, and a pair of boots
不过,先给我一件斗篷,一顶插着羽毛的帽子,一个袋子,还有一双靴子。
旁白 neutral
Then I will bring you good luck!"
这样我就能给你带来好运了!”
旁白 neutral
The young man thought to himself," Can this be true?
年轻人心里想:“这会是真的吗?
旁白 neutral
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to wait and see."
但我想,等等看也无妨。”
旁白 neutral
So he gave the cat what he asked for
于是,他把猫要的东西给了它。
旁白 neutral
Then the cat told him," Don't doubt me
然后猫对他说:“别怀疑我。
旁白 neutral
I am much smarter than any cat around. From now on call me Puss in Boots."
我比周围的任何猫都聪明得多。从现在起,叫我穿靴子的猫吧。”
旁白 neutral
Then Puss in Boots went into the woods and caught some birds
接着,穿靴子的猫走进树林,抓了几只鸟。
旁白 neutral
He put them in the bag and went to see the king
它把鸟放进袋子里,然后去见国王。
旁白 neutral
The king inquired," What brings you here to my court?"
国王问道:“你来我的宫廷有何贵干?”
旁白 neutral
The cat said proudly," The Lord of Carabas sends you these beautiful birds as a gift."
猫骄傲地说:“卡拉巴侯爵派我给您送来这些美丽的鸟儿,作为礼物。”
旁白 neutral
" Why, thank you," replied the king
“哦,谢谢你,”国王答道。
旁白 neutral
Puss in Boots hunted for more birds and animals for the king
穿靴子的猫继续为国王捕猎更多的鸟和动物。
旁白 neutral
Each time he presented them, he told the king they were from the Lord of Carabas
每次他献上礼物时,都告诉国王这是卡拉巴侯爵送的。
旁白 neutral
One day the king asked the cat," Who is this Lord of Carabas?
一天,国王问猫:“这位卡拉巴侯爵是谁?
旁白 neutral
He is a very skillful hunter! Is he also young and handsome?
他是一位非常出色的猎手!他也年轻英俊吗?
旁白 neutral
I have a young daughter. Perhaps he can marry her!"
我有个年轻的女儿,也许他可以娶她!”
旁白 neutral
Puss in Boots replied," Oh yes! He is young and skillful and handsome. He's also very rich."
穿靴子的猫回答:“哦,是的!他年轻、能干又英俊,而且非常富有。”
旁白 neutral
" Hmm. I would like to visit this Lord of Carabas
“嗯,我想去拜访这位卡拉巴侯爵。”
旁白 neutral
Then I can thank him myself," the king answered
“那样我就能亲自感谢他了。”国王答道。
旁白 neutral
Puss in Boots hurried home to tell his master about the king's visit
穿靴子的猫赶紧回家,把国王要来拜访的事告诉主人。
旁白 neutral
" My master, the king is coming to visit you."
“主人,国王要来拜访您了。”
旁白 neutral
" What?" the young man cried out." When he sees me like this, he will know that I am poor!
“什么?”年轻人大叫起来。“他看到我这副样子,就会知道我很穷!
旁白 neutral
Then perhaps he will force me to become a servant in his castle!"
说不定会强迫我去他的城堡当仆人呢!”
旁白 neutral
" Do not worry," assured Puss in Boots
“别担心,”穿靴子的猫保证道。
旁白 neutral
" Just do what I say because I have a plan!"
“只要照我说的做,我有妙计!”
旁白 neutral
Finally the day of the king's visit arrived
国王到访的日子终于到了。
旁白 neutral
That morning Puss in Boots discovered that the king was taking his daughter out for a carriage ride. He ran quickly to his master
那天早上,穿靴子的猫发现国王正带女儿乘马车出游。他飞快地跑到主人那里。
旁白 neutral
" Master, it is time to carry out my plan
“主人,是时候实施我的计划了。
旁白 neutral
Get into the river and pretend to be drowning."
“下到河里去,假装溺水。”
旁白 neutral
" But I can't swim!" he exclaimed
“可是我根本不会游泳!”他喊道。
旁白 neutral
But Puss in Boots urged his master," Please, master! Trust me
但穿靴子的猫催促主人说:“求您了,主人!相信我。
旁白 neutral
Hurry and get into the water. The king is coming!"
快下水,国王的马车来了!”
旁白 neutral
The son hesitated, then finally agreed." Well, okay."
儿子犹豫了一下,最后答应了。“那……好吧。”
旁白 neutral
The young man cried out from the water," Help! Help! I can't swim!"
年轻人从水里大声呼救:“救命!救命!我不会游泳!”
旁白 neutral
Then Puss in Boots shouted out," Help! Help! The Lord of Carabas is drowning!"
这时穿靴子的猫也大喊起来:“救命!救命!卡拉巴斯侯爵落水了!”
旁白 neutral
The king, seeing that it was the Lord of Carabas who was drowning, ordered his servant," Go and rescue the lad!
国王一看是卡拉巴斯侯爵溺水,连忙命令仆人:“快去把那位年轻人救上来!
旁白 neutral
Then bring him some clothes from my wardrobe!"
然后从我衣橱里拿套衣服给他换上!”
旁白 neutral
The princess looked at the young man
公主把目光投向了那个年轻人。
旁白 neutral
He was now wearing the king's very own clothes so he looked more handsome than ever before
他现在穿着国王的衣服,看起来比以往任何时候都英俊。
旁白 neutral
" Wouldn't you like to marry such a handsome young man?" the king asked his daughter
“你难道不想嫁给这样英俊的年轻人吗?”国王问他的女儿。
旁白 neutral
" However we must make sure he is really as rich as his cat says he is."
“不过,我们必须确认他真像他那只猫说的那么富有。”
旁白 neutral
Pointing to the vast fields, Puss in Boots replied," My master owns all this land and the castle on the hill
穿靴子的猫指着广阔的田野回答说:“我的主人拥有这片土地和山上的城堡。
旁白 neutral
Come and see for yourself. I will meet you later at the castle."
请亲自来看看吧。我稍后在城堡与你们会合。”
旁白 neutral
Then Puss in Boots ran ahead of the carriage to the castle
然后,穿靴子的猫跑在马车前面,直奔城堡而去。
旁白 neutral
Soon Puss in Boots reached some peasants working in the field
很快,穿靴子的猫来到了在地里干活的一些农民面前。
旁白 neutral
He instructed them," If anyone asks who this land belongs to, you must tell them,' the Lord of Carabas.'
他命令他们:“如果有人问这片土地属于谁,你们必须告诉他们:‘卡拉巴侯爵’。
旁白 neutral
If you don't I will scratch your children's faces until they cry, and I will no longer catch any mice for you."
如果不照做,我就把你们孩子的脸抓哭,并且再也不帮你们抓老鼠了。”
旁白 neutral
The peasants were terrified. So they did what Puss in Boots ordered them to do
农民们都吓坏了。于是,他们照穿靴子的猫吩咐的去做了。
旁白 neutral
When the king arrived, he asked them," Whom does this land belong to?"
国王到来时,他问他们:“这片土地属于谁?”
旁白 neutral
" This land belongs to the Lord of Carabas," replied the peasants
“这片土地属于卡拉巴侯爵,”农民们回答。
旁白 neutral
Meanwhile Puss in Boots arrived at the castle and knocked on the door. In the castle lived an ogre
与此同时,穿靴子的猫来到城堡,敲了敲门。城堡里住着一个食人魔。
旁白 neutral
The ogre hollered," Who is bothering me?"
食人魔大声吼道:“谁在烦我?”
旁白 neutral
Puss in Boots bowed his head and replied," I saw your fine castle and wanted to pay my respects to the owner."
穿靴子的猫低下头回答说:“我看到您精美的城堡,想来向主人表达敬意。”
旁白 neutral
" Come in, then, and see my fine castle!" the ogre exclaimed
“那就进来吧,参观一下我精美的城堡!” 食人魔喊道。
旁白 neutral
Puss in Boots then said," I was told that you are very powerful and that you can change into a lion or an elephant."
穿靴子的猫接着说:“我听说您非常强大,能变成狮子或大象。”
旁白 neutral
" That is true. Very true! Ha-ha!" the ogre replied
“没错。太对了!哈哈!” 食人魔回答。
旁白 neutral
" But I also heard that you can't change into tiny creatures such as mice or squirrels," added Puss in Boots
“但我也听说,您不能变成老鼠或松鼠这样的小动物,”穿靴子的猫补充道。
旁白 neutral
Insulted, the ogre shouted," What? That's not true! I'll show you!"
食人魔感到受了侮辱,大喊道:“什么?那不是真的!我演示给你看!”
旁白 neutral
Then the ogre changed himself into a mouse
于是,食人魔把自己变成了一只老鼠。
旁白 neutral
As soon as Puss in Boots saw the mouse, he pounced on it and ate it up
穿靴子的猫一看到老鼠,就猛地扑上去把它吃掉了。
旁白 neutral
Soon the king arrived at the castle, so the cat ran to the door to greet him
不久,国王来到了城堡,猫便跑到门口迎接他。
旁白 neutral
Puss in Boots bowed his head and said," Welcome to my master's castle."
穿靴子的猫低下头说:“欢迎来到我主人的城堡。”
旁白 neutral
" Why, thank you," the king replied. Then turning to the young man, he declared," You are indeed a very wealthy young man! Are you married?"
国王回答说:“哎呀,谢谢你。”然后他转向年轻人宣布道:“你确实是个非常富有的年轻人!你结婚了吗?”
旁白 neutral
The young man looked at the princess and smiled." No, I am not married."
年轻人看着公主,笑了。“没有,我还没结婚。”
旁白 neutral
" Then you may marry my daughter!" the king declared
“那么,你可以娶我的女儿!”国王宣布。
旁白 neutral
The young man gazed upon his cat and exclaimed," What a smart and clever cat!
年轻人凝视着他的猫,感叹道:“多么机灵又聪明的猫啊!
旁白 neutral
You are the best gift my father ever gave to me! Ha-ha-ha!"
你是我父亲给过我最好的礼物!哈哈哈!”
旁白 neutral
The young man married the princess
年轻人和公主结婚了。
旁白 neutral
He provided for Puss in Boots a happy home and all the mice he could possibly care to eat for the rest of his life
他给穿靴子的猫提供了一个幸福的家,让它余生都有吃不完的、它想吃的所有老鼠。
旁白 neutral
And they lived happily ever after in the ogre's castle
从此,他们在食人魔的城堡里过上了幸福的生活。