Level 7 · 单集故事
🎬

E43 · Episodes

043 金鱼

金鱼

Little Fox Level 7 · Single Stories · Episode 43 — 金鱼.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Once upon a time, there lived an old fisherman and his wife

从前,有位老渔夫和他的妻子。

旁白 neutral

They lived in a modest hut on a small island

他们住在小岛上一间简陋的小屋里。

旁白 neutral

Every day the fisherman went fishing with his net

每天,渔夫都带着渔网出海捕鱼。

旁白 neutral

Usually he did not catch many fish, but one day his luck changed

通常他捕不到多少鱼,但有一天,他的运气来了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh my!" the fisherman exclaimed as he started to haul in his heavy net

“哦,天哪!”渔夫一边拉起沉重的渔网,一边叫道。

旁白 neutral

" I must have caught an enormous fish!"

“我一定捕到了一条巨大的鱼!”

旁白 neutral

But when the fisherman looked in the net, he was stunned

可渔夫朝网里一看,却惊呆了。

旁白 neutral

The heavy net was empty, except for one tiny golden fish

沉重的渔网空空荡荡,只有一条小小的金鱼。

旁白 neutral

The fisherman peered more closely at the fish

渔夫凑近些,仔细端详那条鱼。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the creature opened its mouth, startling the man

突然,那东西张开了嘴,把渔夫吓了一跳。

旁白 neutral

" Please do not kill me!" the golden fish pleaded

“求求你别杀我!”金鱼恳求道。

旁白 neutral

" Return me to the sea and I will do whatever you wish."

“放我回海里吧,无论你想要什么,我都会满足你。”

旁白 neutral

" This is no ordinary fish!" the old man realized

“这可不是普通的鱼啊!”老渔夫恍然大悟。

旁白 neutral

He took pity on the small creature." I am content," he said

他怜悯起这个小生灵。“我别无所求,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I do not need anything from you. Go back to the sea."

“我什么也不需要你的。回大海里去吧。”

旁白 neutral

At home the fisherman's wife asked, as she always did," Did you catch anything today?"

回到家里,渔夫的妻子和往常一样问道:“今天捕到什么了吗?”

旁白 neutral

The fisherman shrugged." Nothing but a small golden fish."

渔夫耸了耸肩。“什么也没有,只捕到一条小金鱼罢了。”

旁白 neutral

Then the fisherman told his wife about the extraordinary golden fish in his net

接着,渔夫向妻子讲述了那条落网金鱼的奇遇。

旁白 neutral

When the man relayed that he had let the golden fish go, his wife's face darkened with fury

当听丈夫说起他放走了金鱼,妻子的脸顿时沉了下来,怒火中烧。

旁白 neutral

" You fool!" she bellowed." That was a magic fish! Why did you let it go?

“你这傻瓜!”她大叫道,“那可是一条魔鱼!你怎么就把它放走了呢?

旁白 neutral

Why did you not wish for something — like bread for us to eat?"

"你为什么不许个愿——比如给我们点面包吃?"

旁白 neutral

The wife reprimanded her husband all night long

妻子整夜都在责骂丈夫。

旁白 neutral

Finally the fisherman couldn't stand his wife's complaints anymore

渔夫终于再也受不了妻子的抱怨了。

旁白 neutral

He returned to the sea to look for the magic fish

他回到海边去找那条神奇的金鱼。

旁白 neutral

" Little fish, little fish," the man called out

"小鱼,小鱼," 渔夫喊道。

旁白 neutral

Soon the golden fish swam to the shore." What do you want, old man?"

很快,金鱼游到了岸边。"你想要什么,老人家?"

旁白 neutral

" My wife is very angry," the fisherman said

"我妻子非常生气," 渔夫说。

旁白 neutral

" She wants me to ask you for something."

"她让我向你要点东西。"

旁白 neutral

" What does she want?" asked the fish

"她想要什么?" 金鱼问。

旁白 neutral

" She wants bread," replied the man

"她想要面包," 渔夫回答。

旁白 neutral

" You gave me my life," answered the fish

“你救了我的命,”鱼回答。

旁白 neutral

" Go home and you will find what your wife wished for." Then it swam away

“回家吧,你会发现你妻子想要的已经实现了。”说完它就游走了。

旁白 neutral

When the man returned to his hut, he asked," Do we have bread now?"

男人回到小屋,问道:“我们现在有面包了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" We have plenty of bread now," his wife informed him

“我们现在有很多面包了,”妻子告诉他。

旁白 neutral

" But our hut is in disrepair and about to collapse!

“但是咱们的小屋破旧不堪,快要塌了!

旁白 neutral

Return to the golden fish and demand a fine new cottage!"

回到金鱼那儿,要一所漂亮的新房子!”

旁白 neutral

" Little fish, little fish," the man called out

“小鱼,小鱼,”男人喊道。

旁白 neutral

Soon the golden fish swam to the shore." What do you want, old man?"

很快金鱼游到了岸边。“你想要什么,老爷爷?”

旁白 neutral

" My wife is discontent. Now she wants a fine new cottage," the man answered

“我妻子不满意。现在她想要一所漂亮的新房子,”男人回答。

旁白 neutral

" Go home and you will find what she wished for," said the fish. Then it swam away

“回家吧,你会发现她想要的已经实现了,”鱼说。说完它就游走了。

旁白 neutral

When the man returned home, he was amazed to see that a fine new cottage had replaced his small, modest hut

当渔夫回到家时,他惊奇地发现,原先简陋的小屋,已经变成了一座精巧的新农舍。

旁白 neutral

Just then, his wife ran toward him

就在这时,他的妻子朝他跑来。

旁白 neutral

" Go back to the golden fish!" she demanded

“快回到金鱼那儿去!”她命令道。

旁白 neutral

" And tell the fish I want to be queen of this island!"

“告诉那条鱼,我想成为这个岛屿的女王!”

旁白 neutral

Again the fisherman obeyed his wife's command and headed back to the sea

渔夫再次服从了妻子的命令,折回海边。

旁白 neutral

" Little fish, little fish," he called out

“小鱼,小鱼,”他呼喊道。

旁白 neutral

Soon the golden fish swam to the shore." What do you want now, old man?"

很快,金鱼游到了岸边。“您现在又想要什么,老人家?”

旁白 neutral

" My wife wants to be the queen of the island."

“我的妻子想成为这个岛屿的女王。”

旁白 neutral

" Go home and you will find what she wished for," said the fish. Then it swam away

“回家去吧,您便能见到她所祈求的了,”金鱼说完,便游走了。

旁白 neutral

When the fisherman arrived home, he stopped in his tracks and stared in amazement

当渔夫回到家时,他停下脚步,目瞪口呆地愣住了。

旁白 neutral

A magnificent palace, bustling with guards, horses, and servants, had replaced the cottage!

一座宏伟的宫殿,到处是卫士、马匹和仆人,取代了那间小屋!

旁白 neutral

The old man entered the palace. Sitting on a golden throne, dressed in the elegant attire of a queen, was his wife

老人走进宫殿。坐在金王座上,穿着女王华服的人,正是他的妻子。

旁白 neutral

" Pardon me, wife?" The man spoke quietly

“打扰了,老婆?”老人轻声说道。

旁白 neutral

" Wife? How dare you address the queen as your wife!" she screamed loudly." Guards! Take this disgusting man away!"

“老婆?你竟敢称女王为你的老婆!”她尖声大叫。“卫兵!把这个讨厌的家伙带走!”

旁白 neutral

The guards dragged the fisherman away. While his wife ruled the island, he spent his days sweeping the palace like a servant

卫兵把渔夫拖走了。在他妻子统治岛屿时,他像个仆人一样天天在宫殿里扫地。

旁白 neutral

Then one day the queen summoned the fisherman." You old fool!" she ordered him

后来有一天,女王召见渔夫。“你这个老蠢货!”她命令道。

旁白 neutral

" Go back to that fish and tell him that I no longer want to be queen

“回去找那条鱼,告诉他我不想当女王了。

旁白 neutral

Now I want to be the empress of the sea!"

现在我要当海洋的女皇!”

旁白 neutral

" What?" The man stared at his greedy wife in disbelief

“什么?”老人难以置信地瞪着贪婪的妻子。

旁白 neutral

" No," he refused, slowly shaking his head

“不,”他缓缓摇头,拒绝了。

旁白 neutral

" You already have more than you need."

“你已经拥有了超过你所需的一切。”

旁白 neutral

" Go to the fish or I will chop your head off!" threatened the queen

“去找那条鱼,否则我就砍掉你的头!”女王威胁道。

旁白 neutral

The fisherman was taken back to the sea." Little fish, little fish."

渔夫被带回到海边。“小鱼儿,小鱼儿。”

旁白 neutral

But this time the golden fish did not appear

但这次金鱼没有出现。

旁白 neutral

" Little fish, little fish," the man called again

“小鱼儿,小鱼儿,”老人再次呼唤。

旁白 neutral

Still the golden fish did not answer

金鱼依然没有回应。

旁白 neutral

The old man called out a third time," Little fish, little fish."

老人第三次喊了起来,“小鱼儿,小鱼儿。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the sky turned dark and the waves in the sea crashed and roared

突然,天空变暗,海浪汹涌咆哮。

旁白 neutral

At last the golden fish swam up to the shore

金鱼终于游到了岸边。

旁白 neutral

" What do you want, old man?"

“你想要什么,老人家?”

旁白 neutral

The fisherman bent his head low and spoke in a trembling voice

渔夫低下头,用颤抖的声音说。

旁白 neutral

" My... my wife... now she... wants to be the empress of the sea."

“我的……我的妻子……现在她……想当海洋的女皇。”

旁白 neutral

The fish did not say a word

金鱼一言不发。

旁白 neutral

Instead it simply turned and disappeared into the churning waters

它只是转过身,消失在翻滚的海水中。

旁白 neutral

When the old man returned home, he could not believe his eyes

老人回到家时,简直不敢相信自己的眼睛。

旁白 neutral

The magnificent palace was gone. In its place stood their old modest hut

宏伟的宫殿不见了。取而代之的是他们那间破旧的小屋。

旁白 neutral

The fisherman and his wife returned to their former life

渔夫和妻子回到了从前的生活。

旁白 neutral

Every day the fisherman went fishing, as usual

渔夫每天照常出海捕鱼。

旁白 neutral

But he never caught the extraordinary golden fish again

但他再也没捕到过那条神奇的金鱼。