Level 6 · 单集故事
🎬

E62 · Episodes

062 乡村鼠与城市鼠

乡村鼠与城市鼠

Little Fox Level 6 · Single Stories · Episode 62 — 乡村鼠与城市鼠.

53 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Once there were two mice, Tony and Rick

从前有两只老鼠,托尼和瑞克。

旁白 neutral

They were cousins. When they were young, they lived together in the country

他们是表兄弟,小时候一起住在乡下。

旁白 neutral

When they grew up, Rick moved to the city, but Tony stayed in the country

长大后,瑞克搬到了城市,但托尼留在了乡下。

旁白 neutral

Tony loved the country, but Rick did not

托尼喜欢乡下,但瑞克不喜欢。

旁白 neutral

" I love the country. It's clean, it's quiet, and it's safe."

“我喜欢乡下。这里干净、安静,又安全。”

旁白 neutral

One day Tony got a letter from Rick

一天,托尼收到了瑞克的来信。

旁白 neutral

" Rick is coming to visit me here in the country

“瑞克要来乡下看我了。

旁白 neutral

This is so fantastic! I can't wait to see my cousin again."

真是太好了!我迫不及待想再见到我的表弟。”

旁白 neutral

" Hello, Tony."

“你好,托尼。”

旁白 neutral

" Hello, Rick. I missed you very much."

“你好,瑞克。我好想你啊。”

旁白 neutral

" I have missed you too, cousin."

“我也很想念你,表兄。”

旁白 neutral

Now Tony had a very humble house. He lived in the back of an old barn

托尼的房子非常简陋。他住在一个旧谷仓的后面。

旁白 neutral

He also had little to eat, just a few crumbs

他也没什么吃的,只有一点点面包屑。

旁白 neutral

But he had worked very hard to prepare a nice dinner for his cousin Rick

但他非常努力地为表兄瑞克准备了一顿不错的晚餐。

旁白 neutral

" I have made you a very fancy dinner, Rick

“我给你做了一顿很讲究的晚餐,瑞克。

旁白 neutral

Tonight we will eat some very nice carrots and cabbage."

今晚我们要吃一些很美味的胡萝卜和卷心菜。”

旁白 neutral

After dinner was finished, Rick smiled at Tony and said," Tony, my country cousin, you are very poor

晚饭后,瑞克微笑着对托尼说:“托尼,我的乡下表弟,你太穷了。

旁白 neutral

Your house is nothing but a barn, and you have almost nothing to eat

你的房子只不过是个谷仓,而且你几乎没东西吃。

旁白 neutral

In the city I eat cheese, meat, and bread every night."

在城里,我每晚都吃奶酪、肉和面包。”

旁白 neutral

Tony looked very surprised

托尼看上去非常惊讶。

旁白 neutral

He said with envy," Cheese, meat, and bread every night?"

他羡慕地说:“每天晚上都有奶酪、肉和面包?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes. And I live in a beautiful, warm house

“哦,是的。而且我住在一栋又漂亮又暖和的大房子里。

旁白 neutral

Your barn is cold and dark."

你的谷仓又冷又暗。”

旁白 neutral

Tony became very envious of the city mouse

托尼变得非常羡慕城里老鼠。

旁白 neutral

He decided to leave his poor country house

他决定离开自己贫穷的乡下房子。

旁白 neutral

" I want to live in the city. I want to live in a beautiful, warm house."

“我想住在城市里。我想住在一栋又漂亮又暖和的大房子里。”

旁白 neutral

" Come with me to the city. You can have all you want."

“跟我到城里去吧。你想要什么都能有。”

旁白 neutral

So the next day, the two mice went to the city

于是第二天,两只老鼠去了城市。

旁白 neutral

But Tony didn't like the city." The city is very dirty and noisy

但托尼不喜欢城市。“城市又脏又吵。

旁白 neutral

Where are the birds? I can't hear them sing."

鸟儿都去哪儿了?我听不到它们唱歌。”

旁白 neutral

" We don't have any birds."

我们这儿没有鸟。

旁白 neutral

" Where are the frogs? I can't hear them croak."

青蛙在哪儿?我听不到它们的叫声。

旁白 neutral

" No frogs here."

这里没有青蛙。

旁白 neutral

" Where is the sun? I don't see it shine."

太阳在哪儿?我看不到阳光。

旁白 neutral

" It's behind the tall buildings. Would you like to see my beautiful house?"

它在高楼后面。你想看看我漂亮的房子吗?

旁白 neutral

" Of course."

当然。

旁白 neutral

So off they went to Rick's house

于是他们动身去了瑞克的家。

旁白 neutral

The house was indeed beautiful and very large

房子确实漂亮又很大。

旁白 neutral

When Tony saw the house, he was amazed." What a wonderful house!"

托尼看到房子时,惊叹不已。“多漂亮的房子啊!”

旁白 neutral

" Shh! You must be very quiet or the woman will see you

“嘘!你必须非常安静,否则女人会看到你。

旁白 neutral

If the woman sees you, she will kill you."

如果女人看到你,她会杀死你。”

旁白 neutral

Tony was very afraid. He did not want the woman to see him

托尼非常害怕。他不想让女人看到他。

旁白 neutral

" Let's eat!"

“我们吃吧!”

旁白 neutral

When Tony saw the wonderful pile of food scraps, his eyes almost popped out of his head

当托尼看到那堆美味的食物残渣时,他的眼睛差点从眼眶里掉出来。

旁白 neutral

" Look at this food. I have never seen so much food in my life."

“看这些食物。我这辈子从没见过这么多食物。”

旁白 neutral

Tony began to eat the wonderful food

托尼开始吃那些美味的食物。

旁白 neutral

But then, bam! A large broom came crashing down in front of him

但突然间,砰!一把大扫帚猛地砸在他面前。

旁白 neutral

" Run, cousin! Run! If the woman catches you, she will kill you."

“快跑,表哥!跑!如果女人抓住你,她会杀了你。”

旁白 neutral

Tony ran and he ran and he ran. He ran all the way back to the country

托尼跑啊跑,跑啊跑。他一口气跑回了乡下。

旁白 neutral

He was very frightened. He did not stop running until he was safe in his barn

他非常害怕。直到安全回到谷仓才停下脚步。

旁白 neutral

" I will never go back to the city. I love the country. I am safe here

“我再也不会回城市了。我爱乡下。我在这里很安全。

旁白 neutral

It is clean and quiet. I love the birds. I love the frogs. I love the sun."

这里干净又安静。我爱小鸟。我爱青蛙。我爱阳光。”

旁白 neutral

Tony never ever left the country again

托尼再也没离开过乡下。