Level 6 · 单集故事
🎬

E59 · Episodes

059 红狐的生活

红狐的生活

Little Fox Level 6 · Single Stories · Episode 59 — 红狐的生活.

64 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Hello and welcome to the Little Fox Animal Report

"大家好,欢迎收看小狐狸动物报道。

旁白 neutral

I am your host, Ian Shelback. Tonight, I am in Forest, Canada

我是主持人伊恩·谢尔巴克。今晚,我在加拿大的森林里。

旁白 neutral

I am interviewing a very special red fox named Boxer

我正在采访一只非常特别的红狐,名叫拳击手。

旁白 neutral

He is the oldest fox in this forest

它是这片森林里最年长的狐狸。

旁白 neutral

Good evening, Boxer."

晚上好,拳击手。"

旁白 neutral

" Good evening, Ian."

"晚上好,伊恩。"

旁白 neutral

" Boxer, can you tell us about your life?

"拳击手,能跟我们讲讲你的生活吗?

旁白 neutral

What's life like here in the Canadian forest?"

在加拿大森林里的生活是怎样的?"

旁白 neutral

" Well, Ian, I would be delighted to tell you about my life

"好的,伊恩,我很乐意跟你讲讲我的生活。

旁白 neutral

Where should I begin?

我从哪儿开始说呢?

旁白 neutral

Let me tell you about how I met my darling wife, Bridget

让我告诉你我是怎么遇见我亲爱的妻子布丽奇特的。

旁白 neutral

When I was a young fox, I left my family. I wanted to see the world

当我还是只年轻狐狸时,我离开了家。我想去看看外面的世界。

旁白 neutral

' Good luck, Boxer. Take care.'

“祝你好运,博克瑟。多保重。”

旁白 neutral

' Good-bye, Mother. Good-bye, Father. Good-bye, Family.'

“再见,妈妈。再见,爸爸。再见,家人们。”

旁白 neutral

I traveled for almost one month

我旅行了将近一个月。

旁白 neutral

It was late summer so the forest was green and full of small animals

那时正值夏末,森林一片葱绿,到处都是小动物。

旁白 neutral

I especially liked to catch rabbits and birds

我特别喜欢抓兔子和鸟。

旁白 neutral

One day, while I was chasing a squirrel through a meadow, I met the prettiest vixen I have ever seen

有一天,我在草地上追着一只松鼠时,遇见了我见过的最漂亮的雌狐。

旁白 neutral

Her face and ears were wonderfully pointed; her fur was long and her tail was very bushy

她的脸和耳朵尖尖的,非常好看;她的毛很长,尾巴也很蓬松。

旁白 neutral

I don't think she weighed more than 3.6 kilograms. She was very slim

我想她的体重可能不超过3.6公斤。她非常苗条。

旁白 neutral

' Hello, I'm Bridget. I have never seen you before.'

“你好,我是布丽奇特。我以前从没见过你。”

旁白 neutral

' Well hello, I'm Boxer. I am from very far away

“哦你好,我是博克瑟。我从很远的地方来。

旁白 neutral

I have been traveling through the forest.'

我一直在森林里旅行。”

旁白 neutral

' Traveling! That sounds exciting! I have lived here all my life

“旅行!听起来真刺激!我一辈子都住在这里。

旁白 neutral

I would like to... AHH!'

我想……啊!”

旁白 neutral

Just then, a large wolf jumped out from behind a tree and tried to make us his supper

就在那时,一只大狼从树后跳出来,想拿我们当晚餐。

旁白 neutral

As quick as I could, I grabbed Bridget and we ran into a small hole

我尽可能快地抓住布丽奇特,我们跑进了一个小洞。

旁白 neutral

We barely escaped. From that day forward, we fell in love and lived happily together."

我们差点就没逃掉。从那天起,我们相爱了,幸福地生活在一起。”

旁白 neutral

" Did you build a house for your wife?"

“你给你妻子盖房子了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Ian, red foxes don't like to have permanent houses

“伊恩,红狐不喜欢有固定的房子。

旁白 neutral

We usually spend our time outside

我们通常在外面度过时光。

旁白 neutral

Even in the winter, when the other animals are hibernating, we play outside in the snow

即使在冬天,当其他动物冬眠时,我们也在雪地里玩耍。

旁白 neutral

By late December, it was time for us to start our family

到了十二月底,是我们组建家庭的时候了。

旁白 neutral

I searched and searched for the best place to build a den

我找啊找,寻找建造巢穴的最佳地点。

旁白 neutral

A den needs to be warm and dry for the cubs

巢穴需要温暖干燥,以便幼崽们居住。

旁白 neutral

' Boxer, we must find a den soon. Our cubs will come very soon.'

‘博克瑟,我们必须尽快找到巢穴。我们的幼崽很快就要来了。’

旁白 neutral

' Don't worry, Bridget. I have found a great place for a den

‘别担心,布丽奇特。我找到了一个很棒的地方做巢穴。

旁白 neutral

It is an old groundhog's den. It is not too far away.'

那是一个旧的土拨鼠洞穴。离这里不远。’

旁白 neutral

That very night, after we had settled into our new den, our cubs were born

就在那天晚上,我们安顿好新巢穴后,我们的幼崽出生了。

旁白 neutral

We had six wonderful young cubs, three boys and three girls. It was terrific."

我们有了六只可爱的幼崽,三只公的三只母的。这太棒了。’

旁白 neutral

" What was it like taking care of six young cubs?

“照顾六只幼崽是什么感觉?

旁白 neutral

It must have been very hard work."

一定很辛苦吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, it certainly was

“嗯,确实是。

旁白 neutral

You know, when they are born they cannot even see for nine days

你知道,它们刚出生时,有九天连眼睛都睁不开。

旁白 neutral

Over the next two months the cubs grew and grew

接下来的两个月里,幼崽们长啊长。

旁白 neutral

Soon they were ready for their hunting lessons

很快,它们就准备好上狩猎课了。

旁白 neutral

' Okay, Children. Today you are going to get your first hunting lesson

‘好了,孩子们。今天你们要上第一堂狩猎课。

旁白 neutral

Usually, we like to hunt these animals: rabbits, squirrels, and mice

通常,我们喜欢捕猎这些动物:兔子、松鼠和老鼠。

旁白 neutral

Today, we will practice catching mice

今天,我们来练习抓老鼠。

旁白 neutral

Mice are not easy to catch so you will have to pay close attention.'

老鼠可不容易抓到,所以你们必须特别留心。’

旁白 neutral

After six months, Bridget and I had to say good-bye to our cubs

六个月后,我和布丽奇特不得不和我们的幼崽告别。

旁白 neutral

They were ready to go out into the world on their own

它们已经准备好独自走向外面的世界了。

旁白 neutral

' Good-bye, my lovely cubs. Take care. Watch out for wolves!'

‘再见,我可爱的孩子们。保重。小心狼!’

旁白 neutral

' Good-bye, Mother; good-bye, Father.'

‘再见,妈妈;再见,爸爸。’

旁白 neutral

' Good-bye, Children.'

‘再见,孩子们。’

旁白 neutral

Bridget and I lived many happy years together and had many more wonderful cubs

我和布丽奇特一起度过了许多幸福的岁月,又有了更多可爱的幼崽。

旁白 neutral

My life has been great."

我的一生很精彩。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, thank you, Boxer. It has been great talking to you."

“好了,谢谢你,博克瑟。很高兴能和你交谈。”

旁白 neutral

" Before I go, I would like to say that I know that some people think foxes are mean and cunning, but we are not

“在我走之前,我想说,我知道有些人认为狐狸又坏又狡猾,但我们不是那样的。

旁白 neutral

We are kind and gentle."

我们善良又温和。”

旁白 neutral

" Of course you are

“你们当然是。

旁白 neutral

That was Boxer the fox

这就是狐狸博克瑟。

旁白 neutral

This has been Ian Shelback for the Little Fox Animal Report in Forest, Canada

我是伊恩·谢尔巴克,在加拿大森林为您报道《小狐狸动物报告》。

旁白 neutral

Thank you for joining us and see you next time when we interview another interesting forest animal."

感谢您的收看,下次我们采访另一只有趣的森林动物时再见。”