Level 6 · 单集故事
🎬

E57 · Episodes

057 青蛙王子

青蛙王子

Little Fox Level 6 · Single Stories · Episode 57 — 青蛙王子.

77 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Once upon a time, there lived a king with a beautiful daughter

从前,有一位国王,他有一个美丽的女儿。

旁白 neutral

She liked to play with her golden ball by the pond near the forest

她喜欢在森林附近的池塘边玩她的金球。

旁白 neutral

One day the princess accidentally let the ball fall into the pond. Splash!

有一天,公主不小心让球掉进了池塘里。扑通!

旁白 neutral

" Oops! Oh no!" she cried

“哎呀!哦,不!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

She tried to find her ball in the pond, but the water was too deep

她试图在池塘里找到她的球,但水太深了。

旁白 neutral

The princess began to cry very loudly

公主开始大声哭起来。

旁白 neutral

An ugly frog sitting on a rock by the pond heard her

一只坐在池塘边岩石上的丑陋青蛙听到了她的哭声。

旁白 neutral

" Boo-hoo-hoo! Now what will I do?

“呜呜呜!现在我该怎么办?

旁白 neutral

I have lost my golden ball forever!" she said

我永远失去了我的金球!”她说。

旁白 neutral

" What is the matter, princess? Why are you crying?" the frog asked

“怎么了,公主?你为什么哭?”青蛙问道。

旁白 neutral

" I am crying because my golden ball fell into the pond," she answered

她回答说:“我哭是因为我的金球掉进池塘里了。”

旁白 neutral

" Do not cry. I can help you!" said the frog

青蛙说:“别哭了。我能帮你!”

旁白 neutral

" How can this ugly frog help me?" the princess wondered

公主心想:“这只丑青蛙怎么能帮我呢?”

旁白 neutral

The ugly frog paused

丑青蛙停顿了一下。

旁白 neutral

" Hmm. What will you give me for finding your golden ball?" he asked

“嗯。如果我找到你的金球,你会给我什么?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" I will give you whatever you want, dear frog," the princess promised

“我会给你任何你想要的东西,亲爱的青蛙,”公主承诺道。

旁白 neutral

" I will give you my jewels

“我会给你我的珠宝。

旁白 neutral

I will even give you the golden crown I am wearing."

我甚至会把戴着的金冠给你。”

旁白 neutral

" I do not want your jewels or your crown," answered the frog

“我不要你的珠宝或金冠,”青蛙回答说。

旁白 neutral

" But promise me this: take me back to the castle and let me sit by you and eat with you

“但答应我这件事:带我回城堡,让我坐在你旁边,和你一起吃饭。

旁白 neutral

And you must kiss me too. Promise me!

而且你还得亲我一下。答应我!

旁白 neutral

Then I will go down into the pond and get your ball."

那我就跳进池塘去帮你把球捡回来。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, if I must, yes! I promise you all that you wish," the princess consented

“哦,如果必须的话,那好吧!我答应你所有的要求,”公主同意了。

旁白 neutral

" Now please hurry!"

“现在请快点!”

旁白 neutral

So the frog hopped into the pond and retrieved the golden ball

于是青蛙跳进池塘,取回了金球。

旁白 neutral

He tossed it onto the grass

他把球扔到了草地上。

旁白 neutral

The princess was very happy." Oh, my golden ball!

公主非常高兴。“哦,我的金球!

旁白 neutral

Thank you, frog!" she said. She picked up the ball and hurried away

谢谢你,青蛙!”她说着,捡起球就匆匆离开了。

旁白 neutral

" Wait, wait!" called the frog." Take me with you!

“等等,等等!”青蛙喊道。“带上我一起走!

旁白 neutral

I cannot run as fast as you can."

我跑得没有你快。”

旁白 neutral

But the princess ignored him and hurried back to her castle and closed the door

但公主不理他,匆匆跑回城堡,关上了门。

旁白 neutral

" The frog is talking nonsense. The forest is the right place for a frog

"青蛙在胡说八道。森林才是青蛙该待的地方。

旁白 neutral

Life in the castle is not for him!" she said to herself

城堡里的生活不适合他!"她自言自语道。

旁白 neutral

The next day the frog hopped up to the castle door and knocked

第二天,青蛙跳到城堡门前,敲了敲门。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, princess! Princess! Open the door for me."

"哦,公主!公主!请给我开开门。"

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! It is the ugly frog! Make him go away!" the princess told her servant

"哦,不!是那只丑青蛙!让他走开!"公主对仆人说。

旁白 neutral

The servant went to the door and told the frog to leave immediately

仆人走到门口,叫青蛙立刻离开。

旁白 neutral

She slammed the door in the poor frog's face, but the frog did not go away

她当着可怜的青蛙的面猛地关上了门,但青蛙并没有离开。

旁白 neutral

" Princess, princess! Open the door for me. Keep the promise you made to me

"公主,公主!请给我开门。遵守你对我的承诺。

旁白 neutral

If you don't open the door, I will cry here day and night until you do! Open the door!"

如果你不开门,我就日夜在这里哭,直到你开门为止!开门啊!"

旁白 neutral

The king noticed that his daughter was bothered by something

国王注意到他的女儿有心事。

旁白 neutral

" My child, what are you afraid of? Is there something scary outside?" he asked

“我的孩子,你在害怕什么?外面有什么吓人的东西吗?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" No, it is nothing," she answered." It is only a disgusting frog!"

“不,没什么,”她回答。“只是一只恶心的青蛙!”

旁白 neutral

She then told her father how the frog had helped her

然后她告诉父亲青蛙是如何帮助她的。

旁白 neutral

" Dear child, you must keep your promise to the frog

“亲爱的孩子,你必须信守对青蛙的承诺。

旁白 neutral

A promise is a promise. Go and let him in!"

承诺就是承诺。去让他进来吧!”

旁白 neutral

So the princess let him in, and they all sat down to eat

于是公主让他进来了,他们都坐下来吃饭。

旁白 neutral

" Lift me up beside you, princess," the frog asked, but the princess didn't want to

“把我抱到你旁边,公主,”青蛙请求道,但公主不愿意。

旁白 neutral

" Dear, a promise is a promise," said the king

“亲爱的,承诺就是承诺,”国王说。

旁白 neutral

" You should not make a promise if you do not intend to keep it."

“如果你不打算遵守,就不该做出承诺。”

旁白 neutral

The princess did not want the frog near her, but she could not disobey her father

公主不想让青蛙靠近她,但她不能违抗父亲的命令。

旁白 neutral

So she let the frog hop up beside her

于是她让青蛙跳到了自己身边。

旁白 neutral

" Now push your golden plate nearer to me

“现在把你的金盘子推近我一点。

旁白 neutral

I am hungry and I want to eat with you," the frog said

我饿了,想和你一起吃饭,”青蛙说。

旁白 neutral

The frog enjoyed all of the food, but the princess had no appetite because she did not like being near the ugly frog

青蛙吃得很香,但公主却吃不下,因为她不喜欢靠近这只丑陋的青蛙。

旁白 neutral

After dinner the princess went to her room, but the frog insisted on following her

晚饭后,公主回到自己的房间,但青蛙坚持要跟着她。

旁白 neutral

When she closed the door, he made his last demand

当她关上门时,青蛙提出了最后的要求。

旁白 neutral

" Dear princess, it is time for you to kiss me!

“亲爱的公主,你该亲吻我了!

旁白 neutral

If you do not, I will tell your father!"

如果你不亲,我就去告诉你父亲!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh! Nooo!" the princess protested

“哦!不!”公主抗议道。

旁白 neutral

She grabbed the frog and threw him against the wall

她抓起青蛙,把它朝墙上扔去。

旁白 neutral

" Now you will be quiet, you ugly frog!"

“现在你该安静了,你这只丑青蛙!”

旁白 neutral

" Ohh!" groaned the frog. Then it was very still

“哦!”青蛙呻吟了一声,然后就一动不动了。

旁白 neutral

The princess quickly regretted what she had done

公主立刻为自己的所作所为感到后悔。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, is he dead? Oh my, what have I done!"

“哦,它死了吗?天哪,我做了什么!”

旁白 neutral

She picked up the ugly frog very tenderly, but the frog still did not move

她非常温柔地捡起那只丑陋的青蛙,但它还是一动不动。

旁白 neutral

The princess felt very sorry for him

公主为它感到非常难过。

旁白 neutral

" He just wanted to be my friend

“它只是想和我做朋友。

旁白 neutral

What have I done to this poor frog?" she said

我对这只可怜的青蛙做了什么?”她说。

旁白 neutral

And she kissed the frog as she cried

她哭着亲吻了那只青蛙。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly with a bright flash of light, the ugly frog transformed into a handsome prince

突然,一道明亮的闪光过后,丑陋的青蛙变成了一位英俊的王子。

旁白 neutral

" Wow! You broke the spell!" he said

“哇!你解除了咒语!”他说。

旁白 neutral

" A long time ago, a wicked witch turned me into an ugly frog just because I did not like her

“很久以前,一个邪恶的女巫把我变成了丑青蛙,仅仅是因为我不喜欢她。

旁白 neutral

Only the kiss of a beautiful princess could save me. Thank you, dear princess!"

只有美丽公主的吻才能救我。谢谢你,亲爱的公主!”

旁白 neutral

The princess was overjoyed at the change

公主看到这个变化,喜出望外。

旁白 neutral

In no time at all, the prince and the princess fell in love and were married

很快,王子和公主便坠入爱河,结为夫妻。

旁白 neutral

And they lived happily ever after

他们从此过上了幸福的生活。