Level 6 · 单集故事
🎬

E21 · Episodes

021 天空时间

天空时间

Little Fox Level 6 · Single Stories · Episode 21 — 天空时间.

66 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Is your helmet on tight? Is your harness buckled?

你的头盔戴紧了吗?你的安全带扣好了吗?

旁白 neutral

Are you feeling courageous? Well then, let's fly!

你感到勇气十足吗?那么,我们飞吧!

旁白 neutral

Today Josh and Anne are taking us on an adventure through the skies

今天,乔什和安妮将带我们进行一场天空冒险。

旁白 neutral

With no motor, no parachute, and no hot air balloon, they are going flying

没有发动机,没有降落伞,也没有热气球,他们要去飞行了。

旁白 neutral

How? With hang gliders!

怎么飞?用滑翔翼!

旁白 neutral

Josh and Anne are joining us today in Queenstown, New Zealand, a city whose people are known for having fun in the great outdoors

乔什和安妮今天在新西兰的皇后镇加入我们,这座城市的人们以在户外享受乐趣而闻名。

旁白 neutral

" I have always wanted to fly, and I think hang gliding sounds like fun

“我一直想要飞翔,我觉得玩滑翔翼听起来很有趣。

旁白 neutral

Do you want to come?" says Josh

你想来吗?”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" It sounds exciting, but I'm a little nervous about it

“听起来很刺激,但我有点紧张。

旁白 neutral

Then again, it's good to try new things... so let's go!" says Anne

不过话说回来,尝试新事物是好事……那我们走吧!”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

Hang gliding is actually very easy

滑翔翼其实很简单。

旁白 neutral

Josh will fly with a championship glider named Tom

乔什将和一位名叫汤姆的冠军级滑翔员一起飞行。

旁白 neutral

Tom is great at doing stunts and flying fast

汤姆擅长做特技和快速飞行。

旁白 neutral

Anne will fly with a glide instructor named Rick, who is good at teaching beginners

安妮将和一位名叫里克的滑翔教练一起飞行,他擅长教初学者。

旁白 neutral

With the hang gliders packed on the roof of the van, everyone drives to the top of the mountain that overlooks Queenstown

滑翔翼绑在厢型车顶上后,大家驶向俯瞰皇后镇的山顶。

旁白 neutral

It takes the instructors only twenty minutes to assemble poles and pieces into a complete glider

教练只花了二十分钟就将支杆和零件组装成完整的滑翔翼。

旁白 neutral

Josh and Anne seem pretty impressed

乔什和安妮看起来印象深刻。

旁白 neutral

Rick calls Anne over for her first lesson on flying

里克唤安妮过来,上她的第一堂飞行课。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, first, you need a helmet that fits your head well

“好啦,首先,你得有一顶贴合头部的安全帽。”

旁白 neutral

How does this one work?"

“这顶戴着怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

" It feels comfortable and nice and hard," says Anne

“感觉很舒服,又好又硬,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

Then Rick explains the next piece of equipment

接着,瑞克解释下一件装备。

旁白 neutral

" Great. Next you need a harness. This one should fit you

“好极了。接下来你需要一个安全带。这件应该适合你。

旁白 neutral

It looks like a sleeping bag, but it is very strong

它看起来像睡袋,但非常结实。

旁白 neutral

It will hook you to the glider tightly so you can't fall out."

它会把你牢牢地挂在滑翔翼上,这样你就不会掉出去。”

旁白 neutral

" I'd better not fall out!"

“我最好别掉出去!”

旁白 neutral

While Rick and Anne get her harness fitted, Tom gets Josh ready for their jump

在瑞克和安妮调试安全带的同时,汤姆让乔什为他们的一跃做好准备。

旁白 neutral

" Cheers, Josh. When we're hooked up to the glider, I'll ask if you're ready

“加油,乔什。等我们挂到滑翔翼上后,我会问你准备好了没有。

旁白 neutral

If you feel nervous and you're not ready, say ' Wait.'

如果你觉得紧张,还没准备好,就说‘等等’。

旁白 neutral

But, if you feel ready, say ' Ready.' Got it?"

但是,如果你觉得准备好了,就说‘好了’。明白吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Excellent! I'm ready to fly already! Let's go!" says Josh

“太棒了!我已经准备好飞了!我们走吧!”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" In just a minute, we'll start back here, away from the edge

“再过一会儿,我们从后面这里开始,远离悬崖边。

旁白 neutral

When you say ready, I'll count one, two, three. At one, we start running

当你说准备好了,我就数一、二、三。数到一,我们开始跑。

旁白 neutral

At two, we run harder. At three, we throw ourselves off the cliff."

数到二,我们跑得更用力。数到三,我们就跳下悬崖。”

旁白 neutral

" I throw myself off the cliff?" Josh is worried

“我跳下悬崖?”乔什很担心。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry," explains Tom." Your wings will be attached

“别担心,”汤姆解释说。“你的滑翔翼会连接好。

旁白 neutral

It's important that you run faster and faster as I count from one to three

重要的是,当我从一数到三时,你要跑得越来越快。

旁白 neutral

When we run fast off the edge, it gives our glider momentum and pushes us out

当我们快速跑离悬崖边时,会给滑翔翼提供动力,把我们推出去。

旁白 neutral

But if we go slowly, we'll fall straight down. Got it?"

但如果我们跑得慢,就会直直掉下去。明白了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I got it. No worries."

“我明白了。不用担心。”

旁白 neutral

Running in a harness is more difficult than it looks

穿着背带跑比看上去要难。

旁白 neutral

It's like running with a sleeping bag around your legs

就像是腿上裹着睡袋在跑步。

旁白 neutral

While Josh practices running, Rick teaches Anne how to steer

在乔什练习跑步的时候,瑞克教安妮如何操控方向。

旁白 neutral

" Turning the glider is really simple, Anne

“让滑翔翼转弯真的很简单,安妮。

旁白 neutral

There is a triangular bar in front that is attached to the top of the glider

前方有一个三角形横杆,连接着滑翔翼的顶部。

旁白 neutral

If we want to go left, we push the bar to the right

如果想往左飞,就把横杆往右推。

旁白 neutral

If we want to go up, we push the bar forward

如果想上升,就把横杆往前推。

旁白 neutral

And pulling the bar towards us sends us down. But I don't recommend that."

把横杆往自己方向拉就会下降。但我不建议那样做。”

旁白 neutral

" I think I'll let you do the steering, thanks," says Anne

“我觉得还是让你来操控方向吧,谢谢,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

Once everyone has practiced, it's time to get strapped into the gliders

大家都练习过后,是时候系上安全带准备飞了。

旁白 neutral

Anne reminds herself it's good to try new things, and Josh reminds himself of the one-two-three. Josh and Tom go first

安妮提醒自己尝试新事物是好事,乔什则默念着一二三的口令。乔什和汤姆先来。

旁白 neutral

" Ready?"

“准备好了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Ready!"

“准备好了!”

旁白 neutral

" One... two... three..."

“一……二……三……”

旁白 neutral

And they're off! Anne and Rick are up next, and soon they are flying right above Josh and Tom

他们出发了!安妮和瑞克紧接着起飞,很快他们就飞到了乔什和汤姆的正上方。

旁白 neutral

While Josh and Tom are diving and flying sideways, Anne and Rick take in the view

当乔什和汤姆在俯冲和侧飞的时候,安妮和瑞克欣赏着风景。

旁白 neutral

Hang gliding is a nature-friendly sport because there is no noise and no pollution

无动力滑翔翼是一项环保运动,因为既没有噪音也没有污染。

旁白 neutral

Both gliders circle the fields below. And it's a perfect landing!

两架滑翔翼在下方田野上空盘旋。然后完美着陆!

旁白 neutral

" That was the most beautiful flight I could have imagined!

“这是我所能想象到的最美飞行!

旁白 neutral

It was so peaceful, I actually felt natural up there!" says Anne

那里如此宁静,我在空中真的感觉很自在!”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

Josh agrees, but with a different sort of enthusiasm

乔什也同意,不过他的热情劲儿不一样。

旁白 neutral

" Woo-hoo! That was amazing!

“哇吼!太神奇了!

旁白 neutral

We flew sideways and did all sorts of dives and turns

我们侧飞,还做了各种俯冲和转弯。

旁白 neutral

It was absolutely awesome. Wow! I can't wait to do that again."

简直太棒了。哇!我迫不及待想再来一次。”

旁白 neutral

This concludes another short but thrilling adventure with Josh and Anne

乔什和安妮又一次短暂而刺激的冒险就到此结束了。

旁白 neutral

Who knows where their next adventure may take us! Bye!

谁知道他们的下一次冒险会带我们去哪儿呢!再见!