Level 5 · 单集故事
🎬

E92 · Episodes

093 燕子和乌鸦

燕子和乌鸦

Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 92 — 燕子和乌鸦.

69 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

There was once a swallow that lived in the green forest

从前,有一只燕子住在绿色的森林里。

旁白 neutral

He was handsome

他非常帅气。

旁白 neutral

He had pretty feathers

他有着漂亮的羽毛。

旁白 neutral

The girl birds would say: " Oh, he is so handsome!

雌鸟们会说:“哦,他可真英俊!

旁白 neutral

His feathers are beautiful."

他的羽毛美极了。”

旁白 neutral

The swallow was proud of his good looks

燕子为自己的英俊外表感到骄傲。

旁白 neutral

And every day, he looked into his mirror

而且,他每天都会照镜子。

旁白 neutral

" Look at my feathers!

“瞧瞧我的羽毛!

旁白 neutral

They are so soft and beautiful

它们是多么柔软、多么美丽啊。

旁白 neutral

I am a lovely bird."

我是一只可爱的鸟儿。”

旁白 neutral

One day, a crow was flying by

一天,一只乌鸦飞过。

旁白 neutral

He heard the swallow singing

他听见燕子在唱歌。

旁白 neutral

" I am so wonderful

“我真是太棒了。

旁白 neutral

I am so beautiful

我太美丽了。

旁白 neutral

I have the best feathers in the world."

我有世界上最好的羽毛。”

旁白 neutral

The crow stopped and looked at the swallow

乌鸦停下来,看着燕子。

旁白 neutral

" What are you singing about?"

“你在唱什么?”

旁白 neutral

" I am the prettiest bird in the sky

“我是天空中最美的鸟。

旁白 neutral

You must be very jealous

你一定很嫉妒。

旁白 neutral

You are not pretty like me."

你没有我漂亮。”

旁白 neutral

The crow became very angry

乌鸦变得非常生气。

旁白 neutral

" Ha! You think that you are so great

“哈!你以为自己很了不起。

旁白 neutral

My feathers are much better than yours."

我的羽毛比你的好多了。”

旁白 neutral

" You are joking!

“你在开玩笑吧!

旁白 neutral

Your feathers are black and thick

你的羽毛又黑又厚。

旁白 neutral

Mine are light and beautiful."

我的羽毛则轻盈又美丽。”

旁白 neutral

The crow and the swallow began to argue

乌鸦和燕子开始争吵起来。

旁白 neutral

They argued about who had better feathers

它们在争论谁的羽毛更好。

旁白 neutral

They argued and argued and argued

它们吵啊,吵啊,吵个不停。

旁白 neutral

" Your feathers may be light and beautiful, but mine are much better."

“你的羽毛也许轻盈美丽,但我的要好得多。”

旁白 neutral

" Nonsense, only a fool would say your feathers are better than mine."

“胡说,只有傻瓜才会说你的羽毛比我的好。”

旁白 neutral

The crow was clever

乌鸦很聪明。

旁白 neutral

He could prove that his feathers were better

他能证明自己的羽毛更好。

旁白 neutral

" All right! Let us go to the wise bird of the North

“好吧!我们到北方找智者鸟去。

旁白 neutral

We will ask her who has better feathers."

问问她谁的羽毛更好。”

旁白 neutral

" I will go because I like to hear other birds tell me how wonderful my feathers look

“我去,因为我喜欢听别的鸟夸我的羽毛多好看。

旁白 neutral

The wise bird will choose me."

智者鸟会选我的。”

旁白 neutral

So the two birds flew north to see the wise bird of the North

于是,两只鸟向北飞去,去见北方的智者鸟。

旁白 neutral

On the way to see the wise bird, the crow and the swallow passed many birds

去见智者鸟的路上,乌鸦和燕子经过了许多鸟。

旁白 neutral

All of the other birds thought that the swallow was very handsome

所有其他的鸟都觉得燕子很英俊。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, look at him. He is handsome."

“哦,看他。他真英俊。”

旁白 neutral

" He sure is

“他确实英俊。

旁白 neutral

He is the most handsome bird."

他是最英俊的鸟。”

旁白 neutral

As the birds flew north, the air became cooler

当鸟儿们向北飞时,空气变得越来越凉。

旁白 neutral

" I am getting cold

“我越来越冷了。

旁白 neutral

It is very cold here in the North."

北方这里非常冷。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, it is

“是的,很冷。

旁白 neutral

The North is very cold

北方非常冷。

旁白 neutral

We should hurry to the wise bird's house."

我们应该赶快去智者鸟的家。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, let's hurry."

“是的,我们快走吧。”

旁白 neutral

As the birds flew even further north, it started to snow

当鸟儿们继续向北飞时,开始下雪了。

旁白 neutral

Now it was very cold

现在非常冷。

旁白 neutral

The swallow had to stop flying

燕子不得不停止飞翔。

旁白 neutral

" I am freezing. I cannot fly anymore."

“我冻僵了。我飞不动了。”

旁白 neutral

" The problem is that your feathers are not very good

“问题在于你的羽毛不太好。

旁白 neutral

My feathers are strong and thick

我的羽毛又结实又厚实。

旁白 neutral

They keep me warm."

它们能让我保持温暖。”

旁白 neutral

The crow helped to warm the swallow with his feathers

乌鸦用自己的羽毛帮燕子取暖。

旁白 neutral

" You are right! Your feathers are warm

“你说得对!你的羽毛很暖和。

旁白 neutral

They are very warm."

它们非常暖和。”

旁白 neutral

" Whose feathers are better, mine or yours?"

“谁的羽毛更好,我的还是你的?”

旁白 neutral

" I guess yours are better

“我想你的更好。

旁白 neutral

I was too proud of my feathers."

我之前太为自己的羽毛骄傲了。”

旁白 neutral

When the birds returned home, the swallow told everyone what had happened

鸟儿们回到家后,燕子把发生的事情告诉了大家。

旁白 neutral

" Crow saved my life with his wonderful feathers."

“乌鸦用他出色的羽毛救了我的命。”

旁白 neutral

" Hurray for Crow!"

“乌鸦万岁!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Crow! You do have nice, thick, black feathers

“哦,乌鸦!你确实有漂亮、厚实的黑色羽毛。

旁白 neutral

They are excellent!"

它们太棒了!”

旁白 neutral

From that day on, the swallow never flaunted his feathers in front of others

从那天起,燕子再也不在别人面前炫耀他的羽毛了。