Level 5 · 单集故事
🎬

E75 · Episodes

076 卓别林

卓别林

Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 75 — 卓别林.

69 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Good day, young lady

您好,年轻的小姐。

旁白 neutral

It's nice to meet you

很高兴见到你。

旁白 neutral

Who are you?

你是谁?

旁白 neutral

Who am I? My name is Charlie Chaplin

我是谁?我叫查理·卓别林。

旁白 neutral

I was the most famous silent movie actor in the world

我曾经是世界上最著名的默片演员。

旁白 neutral

What are silent movies?

什么是默片?

旁白 neutral

Silent movies were the first kind of movie

默片是最早的电影类型。

旁白 neutral

In silent movies, the actors do not talk

默片里,演员不说话。

旁白 neutral

No talking? That sounds boring

不说话?听起来很无聊。

旁白 neutral

Absolutely not! Silent movies are exciting and funny

绝对不是!默片既精彩又有趣。

旁白 neutral

Millions of people saw my movies

成千上万的人看过我的电影。

旁白 neutral

Everyone loved them

大家都喜欢它们。

旁白 neutral

Really?

真的吗?

旁白 neutral

Do you like to read storybooks?

你喜欢读故事书吗?

旁白 neutral

Well, silent movies are like storybooks

嗯,默片就像故事书一样。

旁白 neutral

But they are much better because the pictures move

但它们要好得多,因为画面会动。

旁白 neutral

That's why they are called movies — because they have moving pictures

这就是为什么它们被称为电影——因为它们有会动的画面。

旁白 neutral

Movies have moving pictures. Ha-ha!

电影有会动的画面。哈哈!

旁白 neutral

Why did you stop making silent movies?

你为什么不再拍默片了?

旁白 neutral

These days, people don't want to see silent movies; everyone wants talkies

现在,人们不想看默片了;大家都想看有声电影。

旁白 neutral

Talkies?

有声电影?

旁白 neutral

That's the word people first used for talking movies

那是人们最初用来指代有声电影的词语。

旁白 neutral

Movies where the actors talked were called talkies

演员开口说话的电影叫做有声电影。

旁白 neutral

Did you come from Hollywood?

你来自好莱坞吗?

旁白 neutral

No, I was born far away from Hollywood

不,我出生在远离好莱坞的地方。

旁白 neutral

I came from England

我来自英国。

旁白 neutral

I was born on April 16, 1889, in London

我于1889年4月16日出生在伦敦。

旁白 neutral

Like me, my father and mother were both entertainers

像我一样,我的父亲和母亲都是演艺人员。

旁白 neutral

Were they rich and famous?

他们富有而出名吗?

旁白 neutral

No, we were very poor

不,我们非常贫穷。

旁白 neutral

But my parents gave me something better than money

但我的父母给了我比金钱更宝贵的东西。

旁白 neutral

They gave me the talent to entertain people

他们给了我娱乐大众的天赋。

旁白 neutral

When I was very young, they taught me how to sing and dance

在我很小的时候,他们就教我如何唱歌跳舞。

旁白 neutral

When I was five years old, I sang and danced in front of many people

我五岁那年,就在许多人面前又唱又跳。

旁白 neutral

Did they like you?

他们喜欢你吗?

旁白 neutral

Of course, they did

当然,他们喜欢。

旁白 neutral

They loved me and they threw money at me

他们非常喜爱我,还朝我扔钱呢。

旁白 neutral

That must have been exciting

那一定很令人兴奋吧。

旁白 neutral

It was. My mother said I would be the most famous person in the world

是的。我母亲说,我会成为世界上最出名的人。

旁白 neutral

But then, sadly, my father died when I was twelve years old

但后来,不幸的是,我十二岁时父亲去世了。

旁白 neutral

When he died, my mother became very sick as well

他去世后,我母亲也病得很重。

旁白 neutral

After that, my brother and I had to go to the workhouse

在那之后,我和哥哥不得不去了济贫院。

旁白 neutral

What is a workhouse?

济贫院是什么?

旁白 neutral

It was a terrible place where poor children had to go when their families had no money

那是个很可怕的地方,穷人家的孩子没钱时就得去那里。

旁白 neutral

The children had to work very hard from morning until night

孩子们必须从早到晚拼命干活。

旁白 neutral

How did you become a famous movie star?

那你是怎么成为著名电影明星的呢?

旁白 neutral

First, I became a stage actor

首先,我成为了一名舞台剧演员。

旁白 neutral

Then, I joined the Casey Circus as a mime

然后,我加入了凯西马戏团,当了一名哑剧演员。

旁白 neutral

Mime? What's that?

哑剧?那是什么?

旁白 neutral

A mime is an actor who uses only his body and his face

哑剧演员就是只用身体和面部表情来表演的演员。

旁白 neutral

Watch! I'll show you!

看着!我表演给你看!

旁白 neutral

Ha-ha! You're funny

哈哈!你真滑稽。

旁白 neutral

That's what everyone said

大家都这么说。

旁白 neutral

They said I was a very funny mime

他们说我是一个非常滑稽的哑剧演员。

旁白 neutral

So I decided to become a silent comedian

所以我决定成为一名无声喜剧演员。

旁白 neutral

I made everyone laugh

我让每个人都笑了。

旁白 neutral

Soon, I went to the United States and started making movies

不久,我去了美国,开始拍电影。

旁白 neutral

In 1914, I acted in my first full-length silent movie

1914年,我出演了我的第一部完整长篇无声电影。

旁白 neutral

It was called Making a Living

那部电影叫《谋生》。

旁白 neutral

Then I created my most famous character, the Tramp

后来我创造了我最著名的角色——流浪汉。

旁白 neutral

With my funny little suit, mustache, and cane, I made the whole world laugh

穿着我滑稽的小西装,留着小胡子,拄着手杖,我让全世界都笑了。

旁白 neutral

I guess everyone loved you

我猜人人都喜欢你。

旁白 neutral

No, not everyone liked me

不,不是每个人都喜欢我。

旁白 neutral

In the United States, some policemen thought that I was a troublemaker

在美国,一些警察认为我是个惹麻烦的人。

旁白 neutral

Some of my movies made them angry, so I had to go back to England

我的一些电影让他们很生气,所以我只好回到了英国。

旁白 neutral

Did you ever go back to America?

你后来又回过美国吗?

旁白 neutral

Yes, I went one more time

是的,我又回去过一次。

旁白 neutral

In 1972, I was given a great honor at the Academy Awards

1972年,我在奥斯卡颁奖礼上获得了一项莫大的荣誉。

旁白 neutral

That was one of the happiest moments of my life

那是我一生中最快乐的时刻之一。