E73 · Episodes
074 在湖边
在湖边
Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 73 — 在湖边.
80 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Lisa and Frank stood outside Grandpa's house
丽莎和弗兰克站在爷爷的房子外面。
旁白 neutral
" Mom, I want to bring my sketch pad and crayons
“妈妈,我想带上我的素描本和蜡笔。”
旁白 neutral
I'm going to draw a picture of the lake," said Lisa
“我要画一幅湖的画。”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm bringing my baseball and glove," said Frank
“我要带上我的棒球和手套。”弗兰克说。
旁白 neutral
" Grandpa said he's going to show me how to throw a curve ball."
“爷爷说要教我怎样投曲线球。”
旁白 neutral
" Okay, but hurry
“好,但要快点。
旁白 neutral
Dad is waiting," said Mom
爸爸在等着呢。”妈妈说。
旁白 neutral
Dad was waiting at the lake with the boat
爸爸带着船在湖边等着。
旁白 neutral
" Daddy! Daddy! I became a big girl today!" shouted Lisa
“爸爸!爸爸!我今天变成大女孩了!”丽莎喊道。
旁白 neutral
" A big girl? Really?" asked Dad
“大女孩?真的吗?”爸爸问。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, I've got a loose tooth. See?"
“是的,我有一颗牙松了。你看?”
旁白 neutral
" Wow!" exclaimed Dad." You are a big girl."
“哇!”爸爸惊叹道,“你是个大姑娘了。”
旁白 neutral
" See, see? Daddy, my tooth is out!" shouted Lisa excitedly
“你看,你看?爸爸,我的牙掉了!”丽莎兴奋地喊道。
旁白 neutral
She held up her tooth
她把牙齿举起来。
旁白 neutral
" What are you going to do with the tooth?" asked Dad
“你打算怎么处理这颗牙呢?”爸爸问。
旁白 neutral
" Tonight I am going to put it under my pillow and make a wish," replied Lisa
“今晚我要把它放在枕头底下,然后许个愿。”丽莎回答。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, I see," said Dad
“哦,我明白了。”爸爸说。
旁白 neutral
" What are you going to wish for?"
“你打算许什么愿呢?”
旁白 neutral
" I don't know yet," said Lisa, frowning
“我还不知道呢,”丽莎皱着眉头说。
旁白 neutral
" I hadn't thought about it."
“我还没想过呢。”
旁白 neutral
Grandpa arrived with the life jackets
爷爷带着救生衣来了。
旁白 neutral
" When you do know," warned Grandpa," you mustn't tell anyone
“等你知道了,”爷爷提醒道,“绝对不能告诉任何人。”
旁白 neutral
The tooth fairy only grants secret wishes."
牙仙子只实现秘密的愿望。
旁白 neutral
" Oh! Daddy, I can't tell you my wish
“哦!爸爸,我不能告诉你我的愿望。”
旁白 neutral
It's a secret," said Lisa seriously
“这是个秘密,”丽莎认真地说。
旁白 neutral
" Are we going in the boat?" asked Frank
“我们要坐船吗?”弗兰克问。
旁白 neutral
" Yes," said Dad
“是的,”爸爸说。
旁白 neutral
" We are going to take the boat to the island."
“我们要坐船去那个小岛。”
旁白 neutral
" To the island?
“去小岛?”
旁白 neutral
Are there pirates on the island?" asked Lisa
“岛上有海盗吗?”丽莎问。
旁白 neutral
" No," said Grandpa
“不,”爷爷说。
旁白 neutral
" But a beautiful Native American princess once lived on the island."
“但曾经有一位美丽的美洲原住民公主住在岛上。”
旁白 neutral
" Really?" asked Lisa." What was her name?"
“真的吗?”丽莎问,“她叫什么名字?”
旁白 neutral
" Her name was Sunapee
“她叫苏娜皮。
旁白 neutral
The lake and the island are both named after her," answered Grandpa
这个湖和这座岛都是以她的名字命名的,”爷爷回答。
旁白 neutral
" Why did she live on the island?" asked Frank
“她为什么住在岛上?”弗兰克问。
旁白 neutral
" She lived on the island because the man she loved died, and she didn't want to marry any other man," said Grandpa
“她住在岛上,因为她心爱的人去世了,而她不想嫁给任何其他人,”爷爷说。
旁白 neutral
" Oh," said Lisa." It must have been very lonely."
“哦,”丽莎说,“那一定很孤单。”
旁白 neutral
" No, not lonely at all," answered Grandpa
“不,一点也不孤单,”爷爷回答。
旁白 neutral
" She was loved by all of the animals, especially the eagle king."
“所有的动物都喜欢她,尤其是鹰王。”
旁白 neutral
" What happened to the princess?" asked Frank
弗兰克问:“公主后来怎么样了?”
旁白 neutral
" No one knows for sure," answered Grandpa
爷爷回答:“没人确切知道。”
旁白 neutral
When everyone was in the boat, Grandpa told the story
大家上船后,爷爷讲起了这个故事。
旁白 neutral
" The eagle king loved the princess very much
“鹰王非常爱公主。
旁白 neutral
He protected her from all men
他保护她免受所有男人的侵扰。
旁白 neutral
Many men tried to go to the island to marry the princess, but the eagle king fought each of them
很多男子试图上岛娶公主,但鹰王都与他们搏斗。
旁白 neutral
The Native Americans believe the princess married the eagle king because he was like her lost love."
美洲原住民相信公主嫁给了鹰王,因为他就像她失去的爱人。”
旁白 neutral
" Are there eagles on the island now?" asked Lisa
丽莎问:“现在岛上有鹰吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, many," answered Grandpa
爷爷回答:“有,很多。”
旁白 neutral
" Will we see an eagle?" asked Frank
弗兰克问:“我们会看到鹰吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, you will see eagles," said Grandpa
“是的,你们会看到鹰的,”爷爷说。
旁白 neutral
Lisa and Frank both wanted to see the eagles
丽莎和弗兰克都想看到鹰。
旁白 neutral
Lisa was so excited that she forgot about the tooth she was holding
丽莎太兴奋了,以至于忘了手里握着的牙齿。
旁白 neutral
" Oh no!" cried Lisa." My tooth is gone
“哦不!”丽莎喊道,“我的牙齿不见了。
旁白 neutral
I dropped it, and it fell into the lake
我把它弄掉了,掉进湖里了。
旁白 neutral
Now I have nothing to give to the tooth fairy."
现在我没有东西给牙仙了。”
旁白 neutral
" There will be other teeth," said Grandpa
“还会有别的牙齿的,”爷爷说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, but I had finally decided what I was going to wish for," whined Lisa
“是的,可是我终于决定好要许什么愿了,”丽莎嘟囔着说。
旁白 neutral
" As long as you don't tell anyone your wish, the tooth fairy will grant it to you next time," said Grandma
“只要你不把愿望告诉任何人,牙仙下次会帮你实现的,”奶奶说。
旁白 neutral
" Look!" shouted Frank." Is that an eagle?"
“看!”弗兰克喊道,“那是一只鹰吗?”
旁白 neutral
" It's so high,"
“它飞得好高啊,”
旁白 neutral
said Lisa, forgetting about her lost tooth
丽莎说,忘了她丢牙齿的事了。
旁白 neutral
" Watch it closely," said Grandpa
“仔细看,”爷爷说。
旁白 neutral
The eagle flew close by, flapping its wings
那只鹰飞近了,拍打着翅膀。
旁白 neutral
" Wow!" shouted everyone
“哇!”大家喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Eagles are so fast!" exclaimed Frank
“鹰可真快!”弗兰克惊叹道。
旁白 neutral
" A feather!" shouted Lisa." I caught a feather!"
“一根羽毛!”丽莎喊道,“我接住了一根羽毛!”
旁白 neutral
" Grandpa," asked Lisa," do eagle feathers grow back?"
“爷爷,”丽莎问,“鹰的羽毛会再长出来吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes. Yes, they do," said Grandpa slowly
“会的。是的,它们会长回来,”爷爷慢慢地说。
旁白 neutral
" They grow back — just like baby teeth."
“它们会再长出来——就像乳牙一样。”
旁白 neutral
" Do you think I can put this feather under my pillow and make a wish?" asked Lisa
“你觉得我可以把这根羽毛放在枕头底下许愿吗?”丽莎问。
旁白 neutral
" Hmm," said Grandpa
“嗯,”爷爷说。
旁白 neutral
" That's an excellent question, but I don't know the answer
“这个问题问得很好,但我不知道答案。
旁白 neutral
I don't know if there's a feather fairy
我不知道有没有羽毛仙。
旁白 neutral
I've never tried making a wish on a feather."
我从来没试过用羽毛许愿。”
旁白 neutral
" Well, I'm going to make a wish on my eagle feather
“嗯,我就要用我的鹰羽毛许愿。
旁白 neutral
Maybe Princess Sunapee will grant me my wish!" said Lisa
也许苏娜皮公主会帮我实现愿望!”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe she will," smiled Grandpa
“也许她会的,”爷爷微笑着说。
旁白 neutral
" If there is a tooth fairy," said Lisa," then there has to be a feather fairy
“如果有牙仙,”丽莎说,“那就一定有羽毛仙。
旁白 neutral
I'm sure that my wish will come true."
我相信我的愿望会实现的。”