Level 5 · 单集故事
🎬

E72 · Episodes

073 露西的长眠

露西的长眠

Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 72 — 露西的长眠.

70 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Meet Lucy. She is a beautiful caterpillar

来认识一下露西。她是一只美丽的毛毛虫。

旁白 neutral

One morning she saw Sally Spider

一天早上,她看见了蜘蛛萨莉。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Sally! What are you doing today?" asked Lucy

“嗨,萨莉!你今天在做什么?”露西问道。

旁白 neutral

" I am spinning a web to catch some lunch

“我正在织网,准备抓点午餐。

旁白 neutral

Do you want to spin a web with me?" Sally asked

你想和我一起织网吗?”萨莉问道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I'd like to spin with you

“哦,我很想和你一起织网。

旁白 neutral

But I think I have too many legs!" said Lucy

但是我觉得我的腿太多了!”露西说。

旁白 neutral

" That's true. I only have eight legs," said Sally

“那倒是。我只有八条腿,”萨莉说。

旁白 neutral

" But you have sixteen! Wow."

“可你有十六条!哇。”

旁白 neutral

Lucy laughed and said," Yeah, they help me hold on to branches better."

露西笑着说:“是啊,它们帮我更好地抓住树枝。”

旁白 neutral

" I've got to keep spinning," said Sally

“我得继续织网,”萨莉说。

旁白 neutral

" See you later, Lucy!"

“回头见,露西!”

旁白 neutral

Lucy said good-bye

露西道了别。

旁白 neutral

Then she met Anthony Ant

接着她遇见了蚂蚁安东尼。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Anthony! What are you doing today?" she asked

“嗨,安东尼!你今天在做什么?”她问。

旁白 neutral

" I'm carrying food back to my house

“我在把食物搬回家。

旁白 neutral

I will save it until winter," Anthony said

我要存到冬天,”安东尼说。

旁白 neutral

Lucy was very impressed

露西佩服极了。

旁白 neutral

" I save my food too

“我也储存食物。

旁白 neutral

But I save it inside my body."

不过我是储存在身体里。”

旁白 neutral

" That's very smart!" Anthony said

“那可真聪明!”安东尼说。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Lucy!" said a bee, drinking from a daisy

“嗨,露西!”一只蜜蜂一边说,一边从雏菊上采蜜。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Bert! What are you doing today?" Lucy asked

“嗨,伯特!你今天在做什么呀?”露西问。

旁白 neutral

" I'm collecting pollen to share with the queen bee

“我在收集花粉,要拿去和蜂后分享。

旁白 neutral

Do you want some?" Bert asked

你想来点吗?”伯特问。

旁白 neutral

" No, thank you. I ate my lunch already

“不用了,谢谢。我已经吃过午饭了。

旁白 neutral

Look at these leaves!

看看这些叶子!

旁白 neutral

Aren't they delicious?" asked Lucy

难道不好吃吗?”露西问。

旁白 neutral

" Uh, sure! But I'd rather eat honey

“呃,当然了!但我更想吃蜂蜜。

旁白 neutral

See you tomorrow, Lucy!"

明天见,露西!”

旁白 neutral

And Bert flew off to a flower far away

伯特飞向远处的一朵花。

旁白 neutral

Can you guess Lucy's favorite hobby?

你能猜到露西最大的爱好吗?

旁白 neutral

That's right, it's eating!

没错,就是吃!

旁白 neutral

She needs to eat a lot of leaves because she stores her food in her body

她需要吃很多叶子,因为她把食物储存在身体里。

旁白 neutral

" I ate so many leaves today!

“我今天吃了好多叶子!

旁白 neutral

Maybe I will go someplace quiet and take a nap," thought Lucy

也许我该找个安静的地方睡一觉。”露西心想。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, and sleeping upside down sounds comfortable

“哦,倒挂着睡听起来很舒服。

旁白 neutral

I'm sleepy." Lucy started to snore

我好困。”露西开始打起了呼噜。

旁白 neutral

Lucy is sleepy because she is about to make a big change!

露西犯困是因为她即将经历一个巨大的变化!

旁白 neutral

After eating many leaves for many months, she will shed her caterpillar skin and form a hard shell called a chrysalis

在吃了好几个月的大量叶子后,她会蜕下毛毛虫的外皮,形成一个叫做蛹的硬壳。

旁白 neutral

Inside her chrysalis, she will sleep for a long time

在蛹里,她会睡很长时间。

旁白 neutral

Can you guess what happens next?

你能猜到接下来会发生什么吗?

旁白 neutral

" Hey, Sally. Have you seen Lucy lately?" asked Anthony

“嘿,萨莉。你最近见到露西了吗?”安东尼问道。

旁白 neutral

" No, Anthony. I haven't seen Lucy for two weeks!" Sally said

“没有,安东尼。我已经两周没见到露西了!”萨莉说。

旁白 neutral

" Bert, have you seen Lucy?"

“伯特,你见到露西了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No, Sally. I haven't seen her either."

“没有,萨莉。我也没见到她。”

旁白 neutral

Bert was very worried

伯特非常担心。

旁白 neutral

" I think we should go look for her

“我觉得我们应该去找她。

旁白 neutral

Do you want to come with me?" Anthony asked

你们想跟我一起去吗?”安东尼问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes!" said Bert and Sally

“想!”伯特和萨莉说。

旁白 neutral

They flew and crawled after him

他们飞着或爬着跟在他后面。

旁白 neutral

" Look, Anthony! There are Lucy's clothes!" cried Sally

“看,安东尼!这是露西的衣服!”萨莉叫道。

旁白 neutral

She pointed at Lucy's old skin

她指着露西蜕下来的旧皮。

旁白 neutral

Bert looked at Lucy's hard shell

伯特看着露西的硬壳。

旁白 neutral

" Why, it must be an evil monster!

“哎呀,这一定是个邪恶的怪物!

旁白 neutral

I think it ate Lucy!"

我想它把露西吃掉了!”

旁白 neutral

He knocked on the monster's shell

他敲了敲怪物的壳。

旁白 neutral

" Excuse me. Open up

“打扰了。快开门。

旁白 neutral

Did you eat my friend, Lucy? Hello?"

你吃了我的朋友露西吗?喂?”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly the chrysalis opened

突然,蛹裂开了。

旁白 neutral

" Lucy?" asked all three friends, confused

“露西?”三个朋友困惑地问。

旁白 neutral

" You're beautiful!" said Sally

“你真漂亮!”萨莉说。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks. So you like my new wings?" said Lucy, smiling

“谢谢。你们喜欢我的新翅膀吗?”露西笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" I sure do!" said Bert

“我当然喜欢!”伯特说。

旁白 neutral

" Will you join me for some leaves and pollen?"

“你们要和我一起吃些叶子和花粉吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Sorry, Bert, but I have to fly across the field and lay over a hundred eggs!" said Lucy

“对不起,伯特,但我得飞过田野,去产下一百多个卵!”露西说。

旁白 neutral

" For once I'm not hungry!

“这次我可不饿!

旁白 neutral

All I want to do is fly!"

我只想飞!”

旁白 neutral

Lucy floated off into the distance, and her friends cheered

露西飘然飞向远方,朋友们欢呼起来。

旁白 neutral

" Bye, Lucy! We'll miss you!"

“再见,露西!我们会想你的!”