E69 · Episodes
070 丽莎的愿望
丽莎的愿望
Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 69 — 丽莎的愿望.
96 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Lisa sat among the trees on the island, drawing
丽莎坐在岛上的树林里画画。
旁白 neutral
" Lisa! We need to leave," shouted Mom
“丽莎!我们得走了。”妈妈喊道。
旁白 neutral
" I'm coming," said Lisa
“我来了。”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
Lisa hurried to the boat
丽莎赶紧朝小船跑去。
旁白 neutral
" I just finished my picture. Look."
“我刚画完我的画。你看。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh, that's very nice," said Mom
“哦,真不错。”妈妈说。
旁白 neutral
" Is that you on the horse?"
“马上是你吗?”
旁白 neutral
" No," answered Lisa sadly
“不是。”丽莎伤心地回答。
旁白 neutral
" I don't know how to ride a horse
“我不会骑马。
旁白 neutral
This is Princess Sunapee and the eagle king."
这是苏娜皮公主和鹰王。”
旁白 neutral
" It's a nice picture," said Grandma
“这画真好看,”奶奶说。
旁白 neutral
" It's also time to teach her to ride."
“也该教她骑马了。”
旁白 neutral
" Lisa is too young to ride a horse," said Mom to Grandma
妈妈对奶奶说:“丽莎太小,还不能骑马。”
旁白 neutral
" Wow, what a day!" said Dad
“哇,今天可真够累的!”爸爸说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm exhausted," said Frank
“我累坏了,”弗兰克说。
旁白 neutral
" I guess it must be all the swimming and baseball."
“我猜肯定是因为又游泳又打棒球。”
旁白 neutral
" I can't wait to go to bed so I can put my eagle feather under my pillow," said Lisa
“我等不及要上床睡觉,好把鹰羽放在枕头底下,”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
" I know it'll work just as well as a tooth."
“我知道它会和牙齿一样管用。”
旁白 neutral
Back at Grandpa's house, Lisa talked to her brother
回到爷爷家,丽莎跟哥哥聊起来。
旁白 neutral
" Having a missing tooth feels strange," said Lisa
“少了一颗牙感觉怪怪的,”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
" You'll get used to it," said Frank
“你会习惯的,”弗兰克说。
旁白 neutral
" And the big ones in back feel the strangest."
“而且后面的大牙感觉最奇怪。”
旁白 neutral
" I'll lose those too?
“那些也会掉吗?
旁白 neutral
Wow, that's a lot of wishes."
哇,那能许好多愿呢。”
旁白 neutral
" Ah, don't believe in those wishes too much," said Frank
“啊,别太相信那些愿望,”弗兰克说。
旁白 neutral
" My wishes hardly ever came true
“我的愿望几乎从没实现过。
旁白 neutral
Instead you'll just find a dollar under your pillow in the morning."
你只会在早上看到枕头底下有一块钱。”
旁白 neutral
" I don't believe you," said Lisa
“我不相信你,”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
" You'll see," Frank said, smugly
“你会知道的,”弗兰克得意地说。
旁白 neutral
" The tooth fairy is getting old
“牙仙已经老了。
旁白 neutral
She can't grant as many wishes as she used to
她不像以前那样能实现那么多愿望了。
旁白 neutral
She'll give you a dollar instead
她会给你一美元。
旁白 neutral
If you find a dollar under your pillow tomorrow, then you know that your wish isn't going to come true."
如果你明天在枕头下发现一美元,你就知道你的愿望不会实现了。”
旁白 neutral
Lisa didn't believe her brother because she knew that she was making a wish to the feather fairy and not the tooth fairy
丽莎不信哥哥,因为她知道自己是在向羽毛仙子许愿,而不是牙仙。
旁白 neutral
Lisa carefully put the feather under the pillow of the bottom bunk
丽莎小心地把羽毛放在下铺的枕头底下。
旁白 neutral
" Did you brush your teeth?" asked Mom
“你们刷牙了吗?”妈妈问。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, Mom, we both did," said Lisa
“刷了,妈妈,我们都刷了。”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
" Mom, Frank said that the tooth fairy is too old to grant wishes anymore
“妈妈,弗兰克说牙仙太老了,再也不能实现愿望了。
旁白 neutral
Is that true, Mom?" asked Lisa
这是真的吗,妈妈?”丽莎问。
旁白 neutral
" No, but the tooth fairy can't grant all wishes
“不,但是牙仙不能实现所有的愿望。
旁白 neutral
Her magic is only as big as your tooth
她的法力只和你的牙齿一样大。
旁白 neutral
If your wish is too big for her magic, she sometimes just leaves a dollar," answered Mom
如果你的愿望对她来说太大了,她有时就只会留下一美元。”妈妈回答。
旁白 neutral
" Oh," said Lisa, smiling
“哦,”丽莎笑着说。
旁白 neutral
" I thought Frank was lying about the dollar, but I guess his wishes were just too big for the tooth fairy."
“我还以为弗兰克在骗我说一美元的事呢,但我猜是他的愿望对牙仙来说太大了。”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, now go to sleep," said Mom
“是的,现在快睡吧。”妈妈说。
旁白 neutral
Before Lisa went to sleep, she wished as hard as she could
丽莎睡觉前,拼命地许愿。
旁白 neutral
" Please, feather fairy, let me learn how to ride a horse tomorrow."
“求你了,羽毛仙子,让我明天学会骑马吧。”
旁白 neutral
" Get up, sleepy head," said Frank. It was morning
“起床了,小懒虫。”弗兰克说。已经是早上了。
旁白 neutral
" Did the tooth fairy grant your wish or did she just leave you a dollar?" continued Frank
“牙仙实现了你的愿望,还是只给你留了一美元?”弗兰克继续问道。
旁白 neutral
He reached under Lisa's pillow
他把手伸到了丽莎的枕头下面。
旁白 neutral
" No! Frank!" shouted Lisa
“不!弗兰克!”丽莎喊道。
旁白 neutral
" See," said Frank, holding up the dollar
“你看,”弗兰克举起那一美元说。
旁白 neutral
" The tooth fairy has no magic."
“牙仙根本没有魔力。”
旁白 neutral
At breakfast Lisa looked glum
早餐时,丽莎看上去闷闷不乐。
旁白 neutral
" What's the matter?
“怎么了?
旁白 neutral
Did the tooth fairy grant your wish?" asked Grandma
牙仙实现你的愿望了吗?”奶奶问道。
旁白 neutral
" No, not really
“不,没有。
旁白 neutral
I got a dollar instead," answered Lisa
我得到了一美元,”丽莎回答。
旁白 neutral
" Frank says that's because the tooth fairy is old and her magical powers are weak
“弗兰克说那是因为牙仙老了,她的魔力变弱了。
旁白 neutral
My mother said it was because my wish was too big, but my wish wasn't too big
妈妈说那是因为我的愿望太大了,可是我的愿望并不算大。
旁白 neutral
I guess Frank was right."
我想弗兰克说得对。"
旁白 neutral
" Hmm," said Grandma, thinking about the situation
“嗯,”奶奶思考着这件事说。
旁白 neutral
" Being pretty old myself, I don't think the tooth fairy's magic is failing
“我年纪也很大了,我倒不觉得牙仙的魔力在失效。
旁白 neutral
If your wish isn't too big, it might come true."
如果你的愿望不是太大,还是有可能实现的。”
旁白 neutral
" But why did I get a dollar instead of my wish?" asked Lisa
“但为什么我得到的是一美元,而不是愿望实现呢?”丽莎问。
旁白 neutral
" Hmm, that's a little more difficult to answer," said Grandma
“嗯,这有点难回答,”奶奶说。
旁白 neutral
" First, I think it was the tooth fairy that left the dollar
“首先,我想那一美元是牙仙留下的。
旁白 neutral
She came because she knew your tooth came out, but she found no tooth under your pillow
她来是因为她知道你的牙掉了,但她在你枕头下没找到牙。
旁白 neutral
She can't grant you a wish without a tooth
没有牙齿,她没法实现你的愿望。
旁白 neutral
Second, because the feather is gone, I think the feather fairy granted your wish."
第二,因为羽毛不见了,我想是羽毛仙子实现了你的愿望。”
旁白 neutral
" But my wish hasn't come true," said Lisa
“但是我的愿望还没实现,”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
" Wishes don't just come true like that," said Grandma
“愿望不会就这样无缘无故实现,”奶奶说。
旁白 neutral
" Wishes happen only when they are supposed to happen."
“愿望只有在它该发生的时候才会发生。”
旁白 neutral
Lisa ate her cereal
丽莎吃着麦片。
旁白 neutral
She thought it made sense
她觉得这话有道理。
旁白 neutral
Small magic works only when it can happen naturally
小小的魔力只有在能自然发生时才会起作用。
旁白 neutral
" Where's Mom?" asked Lisa
“妈妈在哪儿?”丽莎问。
旁白 neutral
" She's in the barn," answered Grandma
“她在谷仓里,”奶奶回答。
旁白 neutral
" What are you looking at, Mom?" asked Lisa curiously
“妈妈,你在看什么?”丽莎好奇地问。
旁白 neutral
" Oh!" said Mom." Come and sit beside me
“哦!”妈妈说。“过来坐在我旁边。
旁白 neutral
I'd like to show you a few things
我想给你看几样东西。
旁白 neutral
This is me when I was your age."
这是我像你这么大的时候。”
旁白 neutral
" You?" shouted Lisa." You rode in a horse competition?"
“你?”丽莎喊道。“你参加过马术比赛?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, I did. I rode and I won," said Mom
“是的,我参加过。我骑马比赛,还赢了,”妈妈说。
旁白 neutral
" Wow, you were really lucky," said Lisa
“哇,你真是太幸运了,”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
" Lucky?" replied Mom
“幸运?”妈妈反问。
旁白 neutral
" Yeah, lucky to be able to ride horses every day," answered Lisa
“是啊,每天都能骑马,多幸运,”丽莎回答。
旁白 neutral
" Oh," said Mom." Yes, I was lucky to be able to ride horses every day and to have such a great riding instructor."
“哦,”妈妈说。“是的,我很幸运,每天都能骑马,还有一位那么棒的骑术教练。”
旁白 neutral
" Who taught you how to ride?" asked Lisa
“是谁教你骑马的?”丽莎问。
旁白 neutral
" My mother," she answered
“我妈妈,”她回答。
旁白 neutral
" Now grab that bridle and that saddle, and I'll show you how to ride," Mom ordered
“现在,去把那个马笼头和那个马鞍拿来,我教你骑马,”妈妈吩咐道。
旁白 neutral
" Now I'm lucky," said Lisa
“现在我幸运了,”丽莎说。
旁白 neutral
" Lucky?" asked Mom
“幸运?”妈妈问。
旁白 neutral
" Yeah, because now I'm learning how to ride from my mother
“是啊,因为现在我在跟我妈妈学骑马。
旁白 neutral
And I know that wishes can come true," said Lisa happily
而且我知道愿望是可以实现的,”丽莎开心地说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, Lisa, wishes can come true," said Mom
“是的,丽莎,愿望可以成真,”妈妈说。