Level 5 · 单集故事
🎬

E43 · Episodes

043 圣诞宝藏

圣诞宝藏

Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 43 — 圣诞宝藏.

73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Ella was getting ready for Christmas with her family

艾拉正和家人一起为圣诞节做准备。

旁白 neutral

She was stringing brightly colored beads with her brother, Danny

她正和弟弟丹尼一起串着色彩鲜艳的珠子。

旁白 neutral

" Guess what?" Grandma called from the kitchen, where she was baking cookies." It's snowing!"

"你们猜怎么着?" 正在厨房烤饼干的奶奶喊道,"下雪了!"

旁白 neutral

Howls of delight came from the children as they raced to look out the window

孩子们发出欢呼声,争先恐后地跑到窗边去看。

旁白 neutral

" It's going to be a white Christmas after all!" cried Ella

"终究还是个白色圣诞节!" 艾拉喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, look who's here!"

"嘿,看看谁来了!"

旁白 neutral

said Danny, as Dad entered the room

爸爸走进房间时,丹尼说道。

旁白 neutral

He was covered with snow, holding up a tree

他满身是雪,手里举着一棵树。

旁白 neutral

" Now who is going to help me decorate this?" Dad asked with a grin

"现在谁来帮我装饰这个?" 爸爸笑着问道。

旁白 neutral

Just then, Mom came downstairs carrying a big box of Christmas decorations

就在这时,妈妈抱着一个大盒子走下楼,里面装满了圣诞装饰品。

旁白 neutral

" I think we're going to need these," she said

“我想我们会需要这些。”她说。

旁白 neutral

Soon, everyone was in the spirit, helping to decorate the tree

很快,大家都兴致勃勃地帮忙装饰圣诞树。

旁白 neutral

" It looks beautiful!" said Ella

“看起来真漂亮!”艾拉说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I agree," Grandma said," but I think it's missing something extra special."

“是啊,我同意,”奶奶说,“但我觉得还缺了点什么特别的东西。”

旁白 neutral

" Like what, Grandma?" asked Ella

“比如什么呢,奶奶?”艾拉问。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I've got some old ornaments, from when I was a little girl

“嗯,我有一些旧的装饰品,是我小时候的。

旁白 neutral

I've been saving them to share with you, and I think the time has come."

我一直留着想和你分享,现在时候到了。”

旁白 neutral

Then she brought out a very old-looking box

然后她拿出一个看起来很旧的盒子。

旁白 neutral

" In here are my treasures from Christmas past

“这里面是我过去圣诞节的宝贝。

旁白 neutral

I have a story to tell about each ornament."

每件装饰品都有一个故事要讲。”

旁白 neutral

Everyone excitedly gathered around Grandma as she began

大家兴奋地围到奶奶身边,奶奶便开始讲述起来。

旁白 neutral

" I remember the first time I walked into my hometown department store during Christmastime

“我记得第一次,在圣诞节期间走进家乡的百货商店。

旁白 neutral

I was amazed at the beautiful display trees, all different sizes and colors, all brightly lit

那些漂亮的展示圣诞树让我惊叹不已,它们大小不一,颜色各异,全都灯火通明。

旁白 neutral

I felt as if I were in a magical fairyland

我感觉自己仿佛置身于一个神奇的童话世界。

旁白 neutral

My mother asked me to help her pick out some ornaments for our tree

妈妈让我帮她为我们的树挑一些装饰品。

旁白 neutral

I picked out these,"

我就挑中了这些,”

旁白 neutral

said Grandma as she held up two golden balls

奶奶说着,举起了两个金色的小球。

旁白 neutral

She twirled them between her fingers

她用指尖轻轻转动着它们。

旁白 neutral

" I still love the way they sparkle."

“我到现在还是好喜欢它们闪闪发光的样子。”

旁白 neutral

" They look like little twinkling stars," said Ella admiringly

“它们看起来就像一闪一闪的小星星。”艾拉赞叹地说。

旁白 neutral

" And here's my sweet little angel,"

"这是我可爱的小天使,"奶奶说,

旁白 neutral

said Grandma, reaching into the box

她一边说,一边把手伸进盒子里。

旁白 neutral

" My grandfather gave me this one Christmas

“有一年圣诞节,我爷爷送给了我这个。

旁白 neutral

I thought it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen

我觉得那是我见过的最美的东西。

旁白 neutral

See her little wings?

看到她的小翅膀了吗?

旁白 neutral

I asked my grandfather if she could fly

我问爷爷她会不会飞。

旁白 neutral

He said,' Yes, but only at night when we're asleep.'" Grandma chuckled

他说,'会啊,但只在晚上我们睡着的时候。'" 奶奶轻声笑了起来。

旁白 neutral

" So I would sneak downstairs in the middle of the night, trying to catch her flying

“于是,我就会在学校里偷偷溜下楼,想逮到她在飞。

旁白 neutral

I never did see her flying, but sometimes in my dreams I did!"

我从来没能亲眼看到她飞,但有时候在梦里我看到过!”

旁白 neutral

Ella laughed." So you did see her fly! What's next?"

艾拉笑了:“那你还真看到她飞了!下一个是什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Now this one..."

“现在看这个……”

旁白 neutral

Grandma held up a blue dog with a bone in its mouth

奶奶举起一只嘴里叼着骨头的蓝色小狗。

旁白 neutral

" My favorite teacher gave me this

“我最喜欢的老师送给我的这个。

旁白 neutral

She was always making things and giving them to her students

她总是做东西送给学生们。

旁白 neutral

Look at the way she painted the dog's face, and on the back, she painted her name, Mrs. Beatty, and the year, 1944."

看她画小狗脸的方式,背面还写了她的名字,比蒂夫人,还有年份,1944年。”

旁白 neutral

Ella looked thoughtful

艾拉显出若有所思的样子。

旁白 neutral

" Your ornaments really are treasures, Grandma

“您的饰品真的是宝贝,奶奶。

旁白 neutral

How can you give them up?"

您怎么舍得送走它们呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Because I know you will treasure them as much as I do

“因为我知道你会跟我一样珍爱它们。

旁白 neutral

Now this is the last ornament

现在这是最后一件饰品了。”

旁白 neutral

I made this when I was in kindergarten

这是我上幼儿园的时候做的。

旁白 neutral

I remember how carefully I made it, gluing the wooden sticks together, letting the glue dry, then painting the whole thing white

我记得当时做得多认真,把木棍粘在一起,等胶水干了,再整个涂成白色。

旁白 neutral

It's held up pretty well all these years, I must say."

不得不说,这么多年了,它保存得还挺好的。"

旁白 neutral

Grandma held the snowflake ornament in front of the window

奶奶把雪花饰品举到窗前。

旁白 neutral

Snow was falling gently outside

窗外,雪花轻轻地飘落。

旁白 neutral

Ella suddenly spoke up

艾拉突然开口了。

旁白 neutral

" I have an idea!

"我有个主意!

旁白 neutral

Why don't we make our own ornaments?"

我们自己做装饰品怎么样?"

旁白 neutral

" That's a wonderful idea, Ella," said Dad

"这主意太棒了,艾拉,"爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

" But how are we going to make them?"

"可是我们该怎么做呢?"

旁白 neutral

" I know a recipe for making clay ornaments," said Grandma

"我知道一个做粘土饰品的配方,"奶奶说。

旁白 neutral

" All we need is some flour, salt, and water

"只需要一些面粉、盐和水。

旁白 neutral

Then we cut the clay into shapes, bake our ornaments, and paint them."

然后把粘土切成各种形状,烤好,再涂上颜色。"

旁白 neutral

So everyone got busy making ornaments

于是,大家都忙着做起饰品来。

旁白 neutral

Dad made a car, Mom made a shoe, Danny made a football, and Grandma made a gingerbread man

爸爸做了一辆小汽车,妈妈做了一只鞋,丹尼做了一个橄榄球,奶奶做了一个姜饼人。

旁白 neutral

Ella took the longest, but when she was finished, she surprised everyone

艾拉花的时间最长,但当她完成的时候,给了大家一个惊喜。

旁白 neutral

" This is for you, Grandma," said Ella," because you gave us your special ornaments."

"这是给你的,奶奶,"艾拉说,"因为你把你珍爱的饰品送给了我们。"

旁白 neutral

Ella made a snowflake with wings, put gold sparkles on it, and on the back, she had painted " Ella 2008."

艾拉做了一枚带翅膀的雪花,撒上金色的闪粉,在背面还画上了"艾拉 2008"。

旁白 neutral

Grandma was moved to tears

奶奶感动得流下了眼泪。

旁白 neutral

" Ella, this is the most beautiful Christmas ornament I've ever had

"艾拉,这是我拥有过的最美的圣诞饰品。

旁白 neutral

I will treasure it forever."

我会永远珍藏它的。"

旁白 neutral

Ella gave Grandma a big hug

艾拉给了奶奶一个大大的拥抱。

旁白 neutral

" And we will always treasure yours."

"我们也永远珍惜您的饰品。"