Level 5 · 单集故事
🎬

E102 · Episodes

103 飞翔不只是鸟的专利

飞翔不只是鸟的专利

Little Fox Level 5 · Single Stories · Episode 102 — 飞翔不只是鸟的专利.

50 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

One day a young bird was learning to fly

一天,一只小鸟正在学飞。

旁白 neutral

" Whee! This is fun!" he said, flapping his wings

"呼!真好玩!"它拍打着翅膀说。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly another bird flew by

突然,另一只鸟飞了过去。

旁白 neutral

" Wow! What kind of bird was that?" he wondered

"哇!那是什么鸟啊?"它心里想。

旁白 neutral

" How cool!"

"好酷啊!"

旁白 neutral

He decided to follow the other bird

它决定跟着那只鸟。

旁白 neutral

On his way he met a squirrel

路上,它遇到了一只松鼠。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, Squirrel," he said," did you see a bird go by?"

"嘿,松鼠,"它说,"你看到一只鸟飞过去吗?"

旁白 neutral

The squirrel was confused

松鼠有点困惑。

旁白 neutral

" What bird?" he said

"什么鸟?"它说。

旁白 neutral

" Just a moment ago, a bird flew by us

“刚才,有一只鸟从我们身边飞过。

旁白 neutral

Didn't you see it?" the bird asked again

你没看到吗?”小鸟又问。

旁白 neutral

The squirrel smiled

松鼠笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, that was not a bird. That was me!"

“哦,那不是鸟。那是我呀!”

旁白 neutral

" You?" said the bird." But you are a squirrel!

“你?”小鸟说,“可你是松鼠啊!

旁白 neutral

Squirrels cannot fly!"

松鼠不会飞!”

旁白 neutral

" Well, I can," said the squirrel

“嗯,我会飞,”松鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" I am a flying squirrel! Watch me!"

“我是一只飞鼠!看我的!”

旁白 neutral

The squirrel jumped off the branch

松鼠从树枝上跳下。

旁白 neutral

He stretched his arms and legs, and soared through the air

他伸展开四肢,在空中滑翔而过。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, that was awesome!" the little bird said

“哦,那太棒了!”小鸟说。

旁白 neutral

" But your wings do not look like my wings."

“但你的翅膀看起来和我的不一样。”

旁白 neutral

" No," explained the flying squirrel

“是的,”飞鼠解释说。

旁白 neutral

" I do not have wings

“我没有翅膀。

旁白 neutral

I have flaps of skin on my sides

我身体两侧有皮肤褶皱。

旁白 neutral

I stretch these flaps and I can glide for a long time

我展开这些褶皱,就能滑翔很长一段时间。

旁白 neutral

Now you know flying is not just for birds!"

现在你知道了吧,飞行不只是鸟儿的专利!”

旁白 neutral

Just then an insect flew by

就在这时,一只昆虫飞过。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, my favorite kind of insect!" said the bird

“哦,这是我最喜欢的虫子!”小鸟说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, that is my favorite too!" the squirrel agreed

“哦,那也是我的最爱!”松鼠赞同地说。

旁白 neutral

The squirrel and the bird followed the insect to the stream

松鼠和小鸟跟着虫子来到了小溪边。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly a fish flew out of the water and glided by them

突然,一条鱼飞出水面,从它们身边滑翔而过。

旁白 neutral

" What was that? Did you see it?" asked the squirrel

“那是什么?你看到了吗?”松鼠问道。

旁白 neutral

" I cannot believe what I saw!" said the bird

“我真不敢相信我看到的!”小鸟说。

旁白 neutral

" Fish cannot fly!"

“鱼不会飞!”

旁白 neutral

The fish swam up to them

那条鱼向它们游了过来。

旁白 neutral

" You are right!" the fish said

“你说得对!”鱼说道。

旁白 neutral

" But I can. I am a flying fish

“但我能。我是一条飞鱼。

旁白 neutral

I can glide through the air when a bigger fish tries to eat me

当大鱼想吃我的时候,我就能在空中滑翔。

旁白 neutral

I have to go now. Bye!"

我现在得走了。再见!”

旁白 neutral

And the fish swam away

说完,鱼就游走了。

旁白 neutral

" Gee! I have never seen a fish fly before," said the bird

“天哪!我以前从没见过鱼飞,”小鸟说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, Squirrel, you were right!

“嗯,松鼠,你说得对!

旁白 neutral

I guess flying really isn't just for birds."

我想飞行真的不只是鸟儿的专利。”

旁白 neutral

" Good-bye, Bird," said the squirrel

“再见,小鸟,”松鼠说。

旁白 neutral

" I have to tell my family about the flying fish!"

“我得去告诉我的家人关于飞鱼的事!”

旁白 neutral

He leaped into the air

它纵身一跃,跳到空中。

旁白 neutral

" Good-bye!" said the bird

“再见!”小鸟说。

旁白 neutral

" I have to tell my mom about this

“我得把这事告诉我妈妈。

旁白 neutral

You never know what might fly by!"

你永远不知道什么东西会飞过!”