E78 · Episodes
078 我的第一次露营
我的第一次露营
Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 78 — 我的第一次露营.
48 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Last fall, I had my first sleepover
去年秋天,我第一次去朋友家过夜。
旁白 neutral
I slept over at my friend Steve's house
我在我的朋友史蒂夫家过的夜。
旁白 neutral
It was so much fun!
真是太好玩了!
旁白 neutral
" Jim, here is your sleeping bag
“吉姆,给你睡袋。”
旁白 neutral
Have fun!" said Mom
“玩得开心!” 妈妈说。
旁白 neutral
" See you tomorrow, Mom," I said
“明天见,妈妈,” 我说。
旁白 neutral
When I arrived at Steve's house, Steve said hello
我到史蒂夫家的时候,史蒂夫跟我打了招呼。
旁白 neutral
" Hi, Jim! Let's go outside to rollerblade."
“嗨,吉姆!我们出去溜旱冰吧。”
旁白 neutral
" Okay, let's go," I said
“好啊,走吧,” 我说。
旁白 neutral
" Hey! Watch me turn around!" said Steve
“嘿!看我转个身!” 史蒂夫说。
旁白 neutral
" Yeah! Watch me jump!" I said
"耶!看我跳!"我说道。
旁白 neutral
Later, Steve's mom called us into the house
过了一会儿,史蒂夫的妈妈把我们叫进屋。
旁白 neutral
" Come in! Time to eat pizza!"
"快进来!该吃披萨了!"
旁白 neutral
" This is really yummy!" we said
"这个真好吃!"我们说道。
旁白 neutral
After we ate pizza, we played a computer game
吃完披萨后,我们玩了会儿电脑游戏。
旁白 neutral
" Come on! Come on!" we yelled
"加油!加油!"我们喊道。
旁白 neutral
Then we went to bed
然后我们就上床睡觉了。
旁白 neutral
Steve's mom turned off the lights
史蒂夫的妈妈关了灯。
旁白 neutral
" Don't stay up and talk
"别熬夜聊天。
旁白 neutral
You will be tired tomorrow. Good night!"
明天会没精神的。晚安!"
旁白 neutral
" Good night!" we said, but we couldn't sleep
“晚安!”我们说,可是我们睡不着。
旁白 neutral
We giggled and giggled, and giggled again!
我们咯咯地笑个不停,接着又笑了!
旁白 neutral
Steve's mom came back
史蒂夫的妈妈回来了。
旁白 neutral
" Shh! This time, go to sleep! Good night!"
“嘘!这次,去睡觉!晚安!”
旁白 neutral
" Okay, good night!" we said
“好的,晚安!”我们说。
旁白 neutral
We felt very tired!
我们感觉非常累!
旁白 neutral
Suddenly, we heard a strange sound from the closet!
突然,我们听到衣柜那边传来一个奇怪的声音!
旁白 neutral
" What was that?" we gasped
“那是什么?”我们倒吸一口气说。
旁白 neutral
We were scared
我们很害怕。
旁白 neutral
We heard the sound again!
我们又听到了那个声音!
旁白 neutral
" Ooh! There might be a monster in the closet!" I said
“哦!衣柜里可能有怪物!”我说。
旁白 neutral
" Oh no!" Steve pulled his blanket over his head
“哦不!”史蒂夫把毯子拉过来盖住头。
旁白 neutral
I pulled my blanket over my head too
我也把毯子拉过来盖住头。
旁白 neutral
" Did you hear that sound again?" I asked
“你又听到那个声音了吗?”我问。
旁白 neutral
" I'm scared! I want my mommy!" said Steve
“我害怕!我要妈妈!”史蒂夫说。
旁白 neutral
He did not want to look!
他不想去看!
旁白 neutral
Soon, it was quiet again
很快,又安静了。
旁白 neutral
So I peeked out from under the covers
所以我从被子底下偷偷往外看。
旁白 neutral
" Guess what? It's just your guinea pig!"
“你猜怎么着?只是你的豚鼠!”
旁白 neutral
It was out of its cage
它跑出了笼子。
旁白 neutral
We both laughed!
我们俩都笑了!
旁白 neutral
But soon, we both were snoring
但很快,我俩都打起了呼噜。
旁白 neutral
The next morning, my mom came to pick me up
第二天早上,我妈妈来接我。
旁白 neutral
" Was it fun?" she asked
“好玩吗?”她问。
旁白 neutral
" Terrific!" I said
“太棒了!”我说。
旁白 neutral
" Mom, can Steve sleep over at our house next weekend?"
“妈妈,史蒂夫下周末能来我们家过夜吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, he can," Mom agreed
“可以,他可以。”妈妈同意了。
旁白 neutral
" Thank you!" I said
“谢谢你!”我说。